The President in 2016

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
The president elect of 2016 depends on the number of people that the Republicans insult ?

How about the number of child abuse victims by street thugs.. Children that the Democrats deny Justice to ?

How about the number of people that the Democrats murder every year ?
2 million democrats that murder more people every year, than 30 million people in other countries do.

How about the number of immature 16 year old Democrats with disciplinary and psychological issues, that Naively believe that a 40 year old Democrat loves her ? lol

How about the number of Businesses that go bankrupt in Democrat strongholds, creating poverty ?

The president elect of 2016 depends on the number of people that the Republicans insult ?

How about the number of child abuse victims by street thugs.. Children that the Democrats deny Justice to ?

2 million democrats that murder more people every year, than 30 million people in other countries do.

How about the number of immature 16 year old Democrats with disciplinary and psychological issues, that Naively believe that a 40 year old Democrat loves her ? lol

How about the number of Businesses that go bankrupt in Democrat strongholds, creating poverty ?
Assumptions, perhaps? I do believe that you forgot to add data to your post. An oversight, obviously. Put some factual data and numbers up so we can debate this issue. Remember, many times, opinions and assumptions sink like lead weights. So, try to float your opinion with some verifiable data. Thanks. Oh, and what's the difference between a Republican and a Democrat?

• Banned
Excuse me, but human lives and the quality of it are also important... so fuck you.

Here's one we don't have to worry about.

Conservative News Today
Conservative News Today

Here's one we don't have to worry about.

Conservative News Today
Conservative News Today

How about Hillary for the Kitchen 2016?
Or maybe Hillary go make me a sandwich 2016?

Excuse me, but human lives and the quality of it are also important... so fuck you.

Tell me what I said that harms the quality of human life? I'd think better infrastructure, better science that is more capable of saving lives and a stronger jobs market is part of the equation leading to a higher quality of life.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Tell me what I said harms the quality of human life? I'd think better infrastructure, better science that is more capable of saving lives and a stronger jobs market is part of the equation leading to a higher quality of life.

Wrong.
Better science is good, but it is also a product of a stronger jobs market, better science also comes from better learning environments, better infrastructure comes from both better maintenance of the infrastructure, and a stronger jobs market.

Doctors who "save lives" are employees too... workers, who rely on a stronger jobs market.

Lower prices can also save lives too.
Try paying for 6 rounds of chemotherapy, or for anything better that is coming out now.
Or for the medication for HIV.

And most cases of HIV are caused by a bad lifestyle including drugs, unprotected sex with strangers, etc etc.... so where are they in the equasion ? an innocent victim ?
nope.

Forum List

Back