The President is Sending 4,000 Somalis Back Home

Many of those are criminals.
Send them all back! Well done Mr President!:clap:

Total islamic scum!!!:mad-61:

And how do you know they are criminas and "scum"?

and see ORIANA in 'south africa' . --- Inside South Africa's whites-only town of Orania - BBC News --- i feel bad for them as i GUESS that eventually they will all be slaughtered !!

Why do you think they'll be slaughtered?

Is a "whites only" town a good thing?
------------------------------------------------------------------------- well , if they own the land i do not have any idea why its not a good idea that the WHITES make any rules that they like Coyote . Main point though is , look at these people success and compare to 'south africa' , zimbabwe and most of 'africa Coyote .

and see ORIANA in 'south africa' . --- Inside South Africa's whites-only town of Orania - BBC News --- i feel bad for them as i GUESS that eventually they will all be slaughtered !!

Why do you think they'll be slaughtered?

Is a "whites only" town a good thing?
------------------------------------------------------------------------- well , if they own the land i do not have any idea why its not a good idea that the WHITES make any rules that they like Coyote . Main point though is , look at these people success and compare to 'south africa' , zimbabwe and most of 'africa Coyote .

I think it's a bit complicated Piz...Zimbabwe effed it up with it's corruption and land distribution. SA is not the same.

Somali immigrants are innocent Americans, therefore I can't possibly hate them.

THey are not Americans.

They just have nothing to offer America. We have all the Third World peasants we need, and then some.

And what the hell do you offer America? Far as I can see, you offer nothing.

Didn't even try to argue that their coming here benefited America in any way.

IN that, you are more intelligent or honest than many of your lefty allies.

relatively speaking of course.

My point stands, as you failed to even try to challenge it.

These somali immigrants have nothing to offer America.

My family came to America as immigrants in 1966. We started a business that has employed thousands of Americans. Our business generated new business for our suppliers, which generated thousand of other jobs.
I'd like add, that my wife had a recent stay in the hospital and raved about her nurse, who just happened to be Somali. That nurse offered my wife excellent care and compassion. My wife thought she was the most complete nurse she has ever encountered.
What gives you the right to be such a judgemental POS?
CITIZENSHIP & THE FIRST AMENDMENT

Next stupid question?

What would Jesus do?

THey are not Americans.

They just have nothing to offer America. We have all the Third World peasants we need, and then some.

My family came to America as immigrants in 1966. We started a business that has employed thousands of Americans. Our business generated new business for our suppliers, which generated thousand of other jobs.
I'd like add, that my wife had a recent stay in the hospital and raved about her nurse, who just happened to be Somali. That nurse offered my wife excellent care and compassion. My wife thought she was the most complete nurse she has ever encountered.

Next stupid question?

What would Jesus do?
Jesus wasn't an American citizen so I really don't give a fuck what his position is or was.

Well Pis...you can keep laughing. It says more about you than me. I stand for humanity. That's all. Good bye.

Undermining America by flooding it with Third World Immigrants is not doing Humanity any favors.

Especially when you see similar mistakes being done over most of the First World.

Ya.

That's exactly what they said about East European Jews. And Italians. And Chinese.

Good point.

The Irish were considered scum when they emigrated too. I remember when Kennedy was elected President it was an outrage because he was Catholic and Irish.

Well Pis...you can keep laughing. It says more about you than me. I stand for humanity. That's all. Good bye.

Undermining America by flooding it with Third World Immigrants is not doing Humanity any favors.

Especially when you see similar mistakes being done over most of the First World.

Ya.

That's exactly what they said about East European Jews. And Italians. And Chinese.

Good point.

The Irish were considered scum when they emigrated too. I remember when Kennedy was elected President it was an outrage because he was Catholic and Irish.
---------------------------------- Probably the beginning of the end . See what 'catholics' built all through S. america and compare those messed up societies to what the Protestants built in the USA Dragonlady .

Next stupid question?

What would Jesus do?
Jesus wasn't an American citizen so I really don't give a fuck what his position is or was.
:beer: Chill Gramp, I'm just fucking with you. Hilarious response! :laugh:

Glad to see it and I hope Trump sends all the Syrians back to their own shithole as well.

Many of those are criminals.
Send them all back! Well done Mr President!:clap:

Total islamic scum!!!:mad-61:

------------------------------------------ thank you , i repost it so that Coyote can check it out Skye !!

Somali immigrants are innocent Americans, therefore I can't possibly hate them.
Unless they are naturalized US citizens then they are not 'Americans' as Somalia is in Africa, not the Americas.

The hyperbole on all sides is getting to the point that communication is not possible.

My ancestors were immigrants.

I'm not going to begrudge others a chance at a better future. As long as they obey our laws. I think that is reasonable.
Everyones ancestors were immigrants if you go back far enough.

I am an eleventh generation American, one of my ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War, another led the 7th Indiana Infantry Regiment in the Civil War.

Am I an immigrant?

As to better futures, people can have a better future almost anywhere, depending on the circumstances. Isnt it a little bigoted to assume that the only place these refugees can have a better future is to be herein the USA?

Why do you hate Somali immigrants?
Anyone who enters the US as a 'refugee' and then commits a crime or has had their application rejected needs to be deported.
It really a very simple concept. Maybe you need someone to explain the 'complexities' for you so you'll understand.

Why do you hate Somali immigrants?
Anyone who enters the US as a 'refugee' and then commits a crime or has had their application rejected needs to be deported.
It really a very simple concept. Maybe you need someone to explain the 'complexities' for you so you'll understand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ i'd rather keep them out to begin with , then they have no chance to do anything in the USA DBoys .

and , a bit off topic perhaps because it concerns third worlders imported into the USA from south america rather than third worlders from 'africa' being imported into the USA . --- Four Murdered on Long Island Likely MS-13 Gang Killings, Say Police --- still , its something to note and be aware of .

Now THAT'S some good diversity enriching our Cultural Fusion. Thank God that we have more diverse forms of mob hits now, instead of just the old fashioned Italian ones.

Which are boring and less valid because, white.

I support you Mr Trump. Thank You

-Geaux

Full.jpg

It's heart warming to see our generous nation, extending a hand to these wayward travelers, and guiding them back home. Kinda makes ya proud to be an American. Now if only our European brethren could find it in their hearts to follow our example...
-------------------------------- same thought for those silly 'canooks' Vastator !!
It's Canucks. And what about them. Have they been displaced too? I'd be all about helping them as well.
Besides Canada is like a 51rst state. Like a step brother you ended up with through no action of your own. They've been carrying our water for years. They'll get with the program, after word gets out that they offer "safe haven" to 3rd world waste. Because like maggots to a corpse they'll just show up in the millions.
Canada has been getting pretty aggressive on their southern border lately. They boarded my boat 3 times last summer.

Forum List

Back