The President is Sending 4,000 Somalis Back Home

Well Pis...you can keep laughing. It says more about you than me. I stand for humanity. That's all. Good bye.

Undermining America by flooding it with Third World Immigrants is not doing Humanity any favors.

Especially when you see similar mistakes being done over most of the First World.

Ya.

That's exactly what they said about East European Jews. And Italians. And Chinese.

Good point.

Would this country be better or worse if the Chinese Exclusion Act had not been passed and the West Coast was much more heavily populated, much poorer, and much more like China?

The Chinese Exclusion Act was criminal.

We all noticed that you did not speak out if favor of a West Coast that looked more like this.

960x0.jpg

Like that would happen.

By the way...ever seen the NY tenements?

Well Pis...you can keep laughing. It says more about you than me. I stand for humanity. That's all. Good bye.
Most of us stand for AMERICANS.

You claim to stand for humanity but then bitch when we bomb terrorists. You stand for nothing.

What do you stand for? When you chuck would be Americans out of the country soley due to their ethnicity?
They are not would be Americans, they are foreigners poised to take the jobs & public services that I pay for that belong to citizens.

Says the anti-immigrant rhetoric of the last century and a half.
IT'S MY FUCKING COUNTRY. I PAY TO LIVE HERE. I PAY FOR YOU TO LIVE HERE.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GTFO

Fuck you.

It's my country too.

And my ancestors were immigrants.

And you don't pay a DIME for me.

Undermining America by flooding it with Third World Immigrants is not doing Humanity any favors.

Especially when you see similar mistakes being done over most of the First World.

Ya.

That's exactly what they said about East European Jews. And Italians. And Chinese.

Good point.

Would this country be better or worse if the Chinese Exclusion Act had not been passed and the West Coast was much more heavily populated, much poorer, and much more like China?

The Chinese Exclusion Act was criminal.

We all noticed that you did not speak out if favor of a West Coast that looked more like this.

960x0.jpg

Like that would happen.

By the way...ever seen the NY tenements?

A century and a half of unrestricted Chinese immigration? The hell it wouldn't.

And the existence of overcrowded crappy nyc tenements does not support your pro-immigrant position either.

You still have not answered my question.

Most of us stand for AMERICANS.

You claim to stand for humanity but then bitch when we bomb terrorists. You stand for nothing.

What do you stand for? When you chuck would be Americans out of the country soley due to their ethnicity?
They are not would be Americans, they are foreigners poised to take the jobs & public services that I pay for that belong to citizens.

Fuck you.

It's my country too.

Bend over bitch. We'll see who's doing the fucking. I don't play your stupid fucking Liberal games. This country belongs to me and my voice counts as equally as yours. You know who's voice doesn't count? FUCKING FOREIGNERS

Fuck you.

It's my country too.

Bend over bitch. We'll see who's doing the fucking. I don't play your stupid fucking Liberal games. This country belongs to me and my voice counts as equally as yours. You know who's voice doesn't count? FUCKING FOREIGNERS

Do as you wish.

What did YOUR ancestors bring to the table?

They were SETTLERS, not immigrants to a foreign country.

Does Somalia allow white Christian immigration? Does ANYONE want to go there?
And why do you believe they have a RIGHT to be here?

This topic seems important to you, but nothing's gonna change. They get to go home. Now be happy for them!

This topic seems important to you, but nothing's gonna change. They get to go home. Now be happy for them!

OH. Invaders are magically "settlers" not "immigrants".

How...funny.

My ancestors conquered this land. The Somali people are homeless because they are stupid. Their lands have been ruled by everyone but them. It's not my problem they prefer to live in the 15th century and fight over straw & mud huts. All of the people's of this earth have had ample time & opportunities to create a future for their lands. If they won't fight for their homelands why the fuck would we want them here?

OH. Invaders are magically "settlers" not "immigrants".

How...funny.
Yep. SETTLERS.

I've already posted the definition of IMMIGRATION in another thread. Google that definition if it helps.

Settlers is little more than a PC term for illegal immigrants.
Illegal immigration requires a law. Are you claiming the Indians had established laws?
They couldn't even agree from tribe to tribe.

My ancestors conquered this land. The Somali people are homeless because they are stupid. Their lands have been ruled by everyone but them. It's not my problem they prefer to live in the 15th century and fight over straw & mud huts. All of the people's of this earth have had ample time & opportunities to create a future for their lands. If they won't fight for their homelands why the fuck would we want them here

They had to issue instructions for these primitives on how to use a toilet. You wouldn't believe what they were doing without instructions.

Somali immigrants are innocent Americans, therefore I can't possibly hate them.

THey are not Americans.

They just have nothing to offer America. We have all the Third World peasants we need, and then some.

And what the hell do you offer America? Far as I can see, you offer nothing.

Didn't even try to argue that their coming here benefited America in any way.

IN that, you are more intelligent or honest than many of your lefty allies.

relatively speaking of course.

My point stands, as you failed to even try to challenge it.

These somali immigrants have nothing to offer America.

My family came to America as immigrants in 1966. We started a business that has employed thousands of Americans. Our business generated new business for our suppliers, which generated thousand of other jobs.
I'd like add, that my wife had a recent stay in the hospital and raved about her nurse, who just happened to be Somali. That nurse offered my wife excellent care and compassion. My wife thought she was the most complete nurse she has ever encountered.
What gives you the right to be such a judgemental POS?

THey are not Americans.

They just have nothing to offer America. We have all the Third World peasants we need, and then some.

My family came to America as immigrants in 1966. We started a business that has employed thousands of Americans. Our business generated new business for our suppliers, which generated thousand of other jobs.
I'd like add, that my wife had a recent stay in the hospital and raved about her nurse, who just happened to be Somali. That nurse offered my wife excellent care and compassion. My wife thought she was the most complete nurse she has ever encountered.
CITIZENSHIP & THE FIRST AMENDMENT

Next stupid question?

My ancestors conquered this land. The Somali people are homeless because they are stupid. Their lands have been ruled by everyone but them. It's not my problem they prefer to live in the 15th century and fight over straw & mud huts. All of the people's of this earth have had ample time & opportunities to create a future for their lands. If they won't fight for their homelands why the fuck would we want them here?

I've lost all respect for you with this comment.

THey are not Americans.

THe fact that I am an American citizen with a Right to want American government policy to be crafted to represent MY INTERESTS.

Judging American policy by whether it is good for America and Americans, is more than just my Right, it is my civil responsibility.

Also, FUCK YOU.

I find it very funny how the people that want to slash infrastructure, science and education funding here in America can criticize these Somali's.

It is a damn irony...I've spent a life time judging people and Africa being the center point but loserterianism should not talk.

Your respect is not a prerequisite for my membership is it?

I think I laid the post out well. If anything Africa should be the most advanced society on the globe since it is where the human race supposedly blossomed from. Yet they live in squalor.

You brought up past immigration, and how great it supposed was.

I responded seriously and you ran.

You still have not answered my question.

960x0.jpg

Your respect is not a prerequisite for my membership is it?

I think I laid the post out well. If anything Africa should be the most advanced society on the globe since it is where the human race supposedly blossomed from. Yet they live in squalor.

If anything - I've come to realize that nothing is as simplistic as you seem to think. And "settlers" ... well...all they are is illegal immigrants with a more murderous outlook towards the natives.

Forum List

Back