The President is Sending 4,000 Somalis Back Home

I find it very funny how the people that want to slash infrastructure, science and education funding here in America can criticize these Somali's.

It is a damn irony...I've spent a life time judging people and Africa being the center point but loserterianism should not talk.

Do you have that sentence as a macro so you can just hit a series of keys so that stupid argument appears in your posts?

[QUOTE="Coyote, post: 17023108, member: 19170"East European Jews (alien, dirty, ignorant, bred like rabbits)...or Chinese (yellow peril)...or..Italians (papists, bred like rabbits, mafia)....and now...Somalis and others.

My ancestors were immigrants.

I'm not going to begrudge others a chance at a better future. As long as they obey our laws. I think that is reasonable.

Those groups are all now quite high income, and quite low crime rate groups in the USA, though.

Chinese are a particularly interesting example, as China's by no means a rich country.

But, China's IQ scores, and PISA scores are even beyond that of the White World, and China's murder rate is not much different than the White world.

Even in New York City, which has many Asian Americans in poverty, mostly from new immigrants who've surged, still don't have murder rates like Blacks, or Hispanics in NYC.

Actually the poverty rate of Asians in NYC was recently higher than that of Blacks, but the crime stats are so far off.

I guess it's back to the Liberal drawing board...

---------------------------------------------- yeah , nothing to do with HATE .Third world muslim somalis don't belong in the USA or any western land . They are enemies of the western world simply because of their religion Coyote !!

Do you realize that is exactly what they used to say about the East European Jews?

Come on Pismoe...these are human beings...they're people trying to make the best of a hard situation.

I know you marked this "funny' but Pismoe...you're a person too. Don't you think some of these immigrants deserve a chance for a new life here away from the horrible civil war of their homelands? As long as they follow our laws, I'm fine with it. Long ago, I did a research paper on immigration...and it was eye opening....and, frankly appalling at some of the anti-immigrant rhetoric at the turn of the century...East European Jews (alien, dirty, ignorant, bred like rabbits)...or Chinese (yellow peril)...or..Italians (papists, bred like rabbits, mafia)....and now...Somalis and others.

I'm not going to begrudge others a chance at a better future. As long as they obey our laws. I think that is reasonable.
They will have to do just like every other nation with warring hateful factions on the land, deal with their terrorist threat in their country, cooperate with one another to build a country that has a future together so they can all live in peace together. If they cannot do that then they will have to deal with the consequences of their complicity to the terror that they helped, and allowed to be established in their own lands.

---------------------------------------------- yeah , nothing to do with HATE .Third world muslim somalis don't belong in the USA or any western land . They are enemies of the western world simply because of their religion Coyote !!

Do you realize that is exactly what they used to say about the East European Jews?

Come on Pismoe...these are human beings...they're people trying to make the best of a hard situation.

I know you marked this "funny' but Pismoe...you're a person too. Don't you think some of these immigrants deserve a chance for a new life here away from the horrible civil war of their homelands? As long as they follow our laws, I'm fine with it. Long ago, I did a research paper on immigration...and it was eye opening....and, frankly appalling at some of the anti-immigrant rhetoric at the turn of the century...East European Jews (alien, dirty, ignorant, bred like rabbits)...or Chinese (yellow peril)...or..Italians (papists, bred like rabbits, mafia)....and now...Somalis and others.

They will have to do just like every other nation with warring hateful factions on the land, deal with their terrorist threat in their country, cooperate with one another to build a country that has a future together so they can all live in peace together. If they cannot do that then they will have to deal with the consequences of their complicity to the terror that they helped, and allowed to be established in their own lands.
------------------------------------ what you just described is what is being FORCED by rulers / government on people in 'europe' and the USA and all the Western world Rod .

------------------------------------ what you just described is what is being FORCED by rulers / government on people in 'europe' and the USA and all the Western world Rod .
Pismoe, justice will always prevail. Try to be as patient as possible, and have some faith.

Most of us stand for AMERICANS.

You claim to stand for humanity but then bitch when we bomb terrorists. You stand for nothing.

What do you stand for? When you chuck would be Americans out of the country soley due to their ethnicity?
They are not would be Americans, they are foreigners poised to take the jobs & public services that I pay for that belong to citizens.

Says the anti-immigrant rhetoric of the last century and a half.
IT'S MY FUCKING COUNTRY. I PAY TO LIVE HERE. I PAY FOR YOU TO LIVE HERE.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GTFO

Fuck you.

It's my country too.

And my ancestors were immigrants.

And you don't pay a DIME for me.

Not all immigrants are created equal.

If Somalis in the USA, are anything like they are in Britain, there's good reason to object.

Here's a chart which proves sweeping disparities in employment, and benefits among various immigrants in Britain.

Apparently 81% of Somalis in Britain are not employed, and 80% in social housing, and 39% on income support.

As opposed to Poles in Britain, where only 15% are not employed, 8% in social housing, and 1% on income support.

Immigrant%2Bbenefits%2Bfraud%2BUK%2Btable%2Bfrom%2Bdaily%2Bmail.jpg

Pismoe, justice will always prevail. Try to be as patient as possible, and have some faith.
------------------------------------------- aw Patience , can't do anything but be patient but the USA has been going downhill since Reagan's first amnesty when i actually took notice of the single issue of imported people into the USA . I'm 68 so no real concern for me but i think that the future is dim for young Americans . Gov and rulers are the problem Rod .

------------------------------------------- aw Patience , can't do anything but be patient but the USA has been going downhill since Reagan's first amnesty when i actually took notice of the single issue of imported people into the USA . I'm 68 so no real concern for me but i think that the future is dim for young Americans . Gov and rulers are the problem Rod .
Evil in the hearts of mankind has been a problem since the dawn. I have faith in what I know to be true. God's spirit rules and even evil serves his purpose. My children and grandchildren are here too and I want what is best for them also. I will continue to believe that since I was told my "children were safe", that they are safe is what I will hold near. I won't give up on that.

Forum List

Back