The President is Sending 4,000 Somalis Back Home

looks to me that AMI interviewed 7 or 8 'somali' muslims on the streets of Minnesota rather than just ONE as you said Coyote !!

Somali immigrants are innocent Americans, therefore I can't possibly hate them.

THey are not Americans.

They just have nothing to offer America. We have all the Third World peasants we need, and then some.

And what the hell do you offer America? Far as I can see, you offer nothing.

Didn't even try to argue that their coming here benefited America in any way.

IN that, you are more intelligent or honest than many of your lefty allies.

relatively speaking of course.

My point stands, as you failed to even try to challenge it.

These somali immigrants have nothing to offer America.

Well Pis...you can keep laughing. It says more about you than me. I stand for humanity. That's all. Good bye.

Well Pis...you can keep laughing. It says more about you than me. I stand for humanity. That's all. Good bye.

Undermining America by flooding it with Third World Immigrants is not doing Humanity any favors.

Especially when you see similar mistakes being done over most of the First World.

THey are not Americans.

They just have nothing to offer America. We have all the Third World peasants we need, and then some.

The left thinks we OWE the Turd World the "right" to live among us.

We owe them NOTHING.

The question to them is, "what do you bring to the table? How will you, living among us, benefit the AMERICAN People?"

Last edited:
Most of us stand for AMERICANS.

You claim to stand for humanity but then bitch when we bomb terrorists. You stand for nothing.

You claim to stand for humanity but then bitch when we bomb terrorists. You stand for nothing.

What do you stand for? When you chuck would be Americans out of the country soley due to their ethnicity?

Undermining America by flooding it with Third World Immigrants is not doing Humanity any favors.

Especially when you see similar mistakes being done over most of the First World.

Ya.

That's exactly what they said about East European Jews. And Italians. And Chinese.

Good point.

THey are not Americans.

The left thinks we OWE the Turd World the "right" to live among us.

We owe them NOTHING.

The question to them is, "what do you bring to the table? How will toy living among us benefit the AMERICAN People?"

What did YOUR ancestors bring to the table?

What do you stand for? When you chuck would be Americans out of the country soley due to their ethnicity?
They are not would be Americans, they are foreigners poised to take the jobs & public services that I pay for that belong to citizens.

But they are not Americans they are Somalis

Ya.

That's exactly what they said about East European Jews. And Italians. And Chinese.

Good point.

Would this country be better or worse if the Chinese Exclusion Act had not been passed and the West Coast was much more heavily populated, much poorer, and much more like China?

They are not would be Americans, they are foreigners poised to take the jobs & public services that I pay for that belong to citizens.

Says the anti-immigrant rhetoric of the last century and a half.

Ya.

Good point.

Would this country be better or worse if the Chinese Exclusion Act had not been passed and the West Coast was much more heavily populated, much poorer, and much more like China?

The Chinese Exclusion Act was criminal.

We all noticed that you had nothing to counter his points with.

Funny thing...like many immigrants...the Chinese are Hard Working. They value education. They start business'.

Imagine that.

But you can't.

Ya.

Good point.

The Chinese Exclusion Act was criminal.

We all noticed that you did not speak out if favor of a West Coast that looked more like this.

960x0.jpg

IT'S MY FUCKING COUNTRY. I PAY TO LIVE HERE. I PAY FOR YOU TO LIVE HERE.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GTFO

Forum List

Back