The President Of The United States

You know I never did understand why boys bikes hat the bar up high so it would bust the family jewels when you had a problem?

I prefer riding the girls bikes too.

You know I never did understand why boys bikes hat the bar up high so it would bust the family jewels when you had a problem?

I prefer riding the girls bikes too.

I agree. High speed + pothole = "the boys" gettting smashed.

I never understood that either. It made sense until about 1960 why women didn't have a bar, but now couldn't they figure out that having a bar there isn't always a good thing. Even as a girl it hurts when you fall on it.

So i guess obama is smarter then the average boy on a bike. Like any man hes was just looking out for his balls.

So I think he is riding a Hybrid bike. They do not have the bar that goes straight across like other men's bike. I guess they got the memo, men have balls.

Yahoo! Image Detail for - http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51iTPu4yReL.jpg

About damn time they figured out men have balls don't you think?

For sure!:clap2:

The more important question is, do I win the internet now?

I dunno, Luissa. This thread is so full of win it's hard to decide. :lol:

ObamaThrowsLikeGirl.jpg

:lol:

But hear he's plays a mean game of B-Ball...

:)

peace...
Oh

my

Gawd!

(I throw better than that.)

Wow, how proud you guys who voted for this clown must be.

Here he is on another vacation riding a girl's bike, wonder why he didn't choose a pink hekmet to go with the bike.:lol::lol::lol:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????? HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THIS IMBECILE??????
3784238539_fb4f7e0fe0.jpg

Here is the Harvard grad being stumped by the problem of what to do with an umbrella..:lol::lol::lol: even his jerk wife is looking at him like....."this dumb ass is President?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????? HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THIS IMBECILE??????
BushUmbrella.GIF

Here is the Harvard grad being stumped by the problem of what to do with an umbrella..:lol::lol::lol: even his jerk wife is looking at him like....."this dumb ass is President?

BushUmbrella.GIF

Bush should be able to Control wind, damn it!...

:)

peace...

Here he is on another vacation riding a girl's bike, wonder why he didn't choose a pink hekmet to go with the bike.:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, a real conspiracy theory this thread is. Right up there with The DaVinci Code. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

..., wonder why he didn't choose a pink hekmet to go with the bike.:lol::lol::lol:
BushBikeHelmet.JPG

Forum List

Back