The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Sure.

• The unemployment rate was 3.7% in August 2022. That number is slightly higher than July when it was 3.5%, the same as before the pandemic. 1
  • Overall, there were 6 million unemployed people. Job seekers have had the upper hand in recent months because there are nearly two available jobs for every unemployed person.
  • In August, 315,000 jobs were added to the market, but 786,000 people joined the labor force, which caused the unemployment rate to rise.
They reposted the numbers straight from the BLS.

U.S. Unemployment Rate August 2022 - The Balance

View attachment 693386
Aug 02, 2007 · The unemployment rate was 3.7% in August 2022. That number is slightly higher than July when it was 3.5%, the same as before the pandemic. …

The labor force participation rate?

Haven't heard that, since the LAST democrat was in office.
The go to statistic, for republicans when a democrat is in office and unemployment is low.
Just think, he only had to spend $6 trillion to achieve the same unemployment rate we had before he was elected.

But COVID happened, you cannot just pretend it did not. It happened under Trump thus they are his numbers.
Democrats are responsible for the shutdowns, moron. Trump did not mandate any shutdowns. Governors in blue states did. Thus, the numbers belong to the Democrat party.

The unemployment rate under Trump was up because red state governors imposed lockdowns. He had nothing to do with it otherwise.

States imposed lockdowns following Trump's recommendations. Is he not responsible for what he says?

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Democrats are responsible for the shutdowns, moron. Trump did not mandate any shutdowns. Governors in blue states did. Thus, the numbers belong to the Democrat party.

Fucking moron, which state didn't lock down after Trump recommended social distancing and home schooling?

Democrats were responsible, not Trump.
So? It was up to 6.9% when Biden was elected. Biden is not responsible for the unemployment rate while Trump was president. Trump was.

rotfl-gif.288736

States imposed lockdowns following Trump's recommendations. Is he not responsible for what he says?

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

I don't see where that says shutdown all the businesses in the state, not even bars and restaurants.

Fucking moron, which state didn't lock down after Trump recommended social distancing and home schooling?
Florida, for one.

Neither home schooling nor social distancing require any businesses to shutdown, moron.

I don't see where that says shutdown all the businesses in the state, not even bars and restaurants.

That's because Trump lacked the authority to do so. He recommended people not go to non-essential businesses like restaurants and bars. Governors, Democrats and Republicans, then enforced it.

Florida, for one.

Neither home schooling nor social distancing require any businesses to shutdown, moron.

Fucking moron, Florida shut down non-essential businesses.

And schools were shut down while students logged in from home to "attend" classes.

It's not my fault Hillary wanted a reset.
Or that Obama wanted to be all flexible and didn't think Russia was a threat.
Dems fellated Russia for nearly 100 years after their revolution.
Hillary ? Wondered when it would get back to Hillary. You must have the hots for her. Obama is black so that’s another Humper landing spot. Now you’re in denial that the GOP is in bed with Putin.

Public schools are not businesses. Home schooling didn't cause any unemployment, numskull.

Fucking moron, I didn't day schools were businesses. I even mentioned them separately from non-essential businesses.

And you're an even bigger fucking moron for saying school closures did cause any unemployment. A bill was passed just to provide such people with some financial relief because many folks like custodians, cafeteria workers, bus drivers, etc., were no longer needed while the schools were closed. And that extended to areas beyond the schools, such as food vendors who supplied lunches, vendors who supplied custodians, etc.

And then there were parents who had to quit their jobs to stay at home with their kids because they couldn't find anyone else to do that.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Fucking moron, I didn't day schools were businesses. I even mentioned them separately from non-essential businesses.

And you're an even bigger fucking moron for saying school closures did cause any unemployment. A bill was passed just to provide such people with some financial relief because many folks like custodians, cafeteria workers, bus drivers, etc., were no longer needed while the schools were closed. And that extended to areas beyond the schools, such as food vendors who supplied lunches, vendors who supplied custodians, etc.

And then there were parents who had to quit their jobs to stay at home with their kids because they couldn't find anyone else to do that.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
The bottom line is that Democrats insisted on closing the schools.

“It is distressing that Governor Ron DeSantis waited until the coronavirus had spread to so many Floridians before finally issuing a statewide stay-at-home order,'' Florida Democratic Party Chair Terrie Rizzo said in a statement. "I hope this will finally slow the rise in infections and that his actions are not too late.”

Forum List

Back