The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

The bottom line is that Democrats insisted on closing the schools.

“It is distressing that Governor Ron DeSantis waited until the coronavirus had spread to so many Floridians before finally issuing a statewide stay-at-home order,'' Florida Democratic Party Chair Terrie Rizzo said in a statement. "I hope this will finally slow the rise in infections and that his actions are not too late.”

Again, fucking moron, not every state was run by a Democrat. And only one state didn't shut down at all.

Hillary ? Wondered when it would get back to Hillary. You must have the hots for her. Obama is black so that’s another Humper landing spot. Now you’re in denial that the GOP is in bed with Putin.

I noticed some women and some blacks are awful people and worse politicians.
I must hate all women and all blacks, eh?

Now tell me more about Obama's flexibility with that awful Putin.

Again, fucking moron, not every state was run by a Democrat. And only one state didn't shut down at all.
Democrats in all states were the ones who wee whining about the shutdown. Trying to blame Trump for the shutdown only shows what a douchebag you are.

Democrats in all states were the ones who wee whining about the shutdown. Trying to blame Trump for the shutdown only shows what a douchebag you are.
Nope. We blame Trump for offering no guidance, honesty or factual information. He’s a scammer. He’s a non science person. >Covid will be gone without vaccines two years ago. Just think about drinking Lysol. <
Thats the idiot shit we get from you and Trump other non science people.

Again, fucking moron, 49 states participated in shutdowns following Trump's recommendations. Trump is not a Democrat and neither were most of the governors of those 49 states.

Nope. We blame Trump for offering no guidance, honesty or factual information. He’s a scammer. He’s a non science person. >Covid will be gone without vaccines two years ago. Just think about drinking Lysol. <
Lie,
Lie,
Lie.

Fucking moron, I didn't day schools were businesses. I even mentioned them separately from non-essential businesses.

And you're an even bigger fucking moron for saying school closures did cause any unemployment. A bill was passed just to provide such people with some financial relief because many folks like custodians, cafeteria workers, bus drivers, etc., were no longer needed while the schools were closed. And that extended to areas beyond the schools, such as food vendors who supplied lunches, vendors who supplied custodians, etc.

And then there were parents who had to quit their jobs to stay at home with their kids because they couldn't find anyone else to do that.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
You mentioned them in response to my comment that "Neither home schooling nor social distancing require any businesses to shutdown, moron." Given the context you implied schools were businesses. Now you're trying to change the subject.

/----/ "Thats the idiot shit we get from you and Trump other non science people."
Science says there are only two genders....

Forum List

Back