The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Trump was not responsible for COVID, moron, but you assholes keep trying to blame him for it.

LOL

So Obama was responsible for Ebola but Trump is not responsible for covid?

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

LOL

So Obama was responsible for Ebola but Trump is not responsible for covid?

Ever??
Obama allowed people who tested positive for Ebola to enter the country.

Ever??

Trump was not responsible for COVID, moron, but you assholes keep trying to blame him for it.

Just his response to it

Just like Obama was not responsible for the 08 recession, just his response to it

When he tried to stop it a bunch of Democrats called him a bunch of filthy names.

LOLOL

Now your position is so weak, Trump is spineless to protect Americans because he's afraid of Democrats calling him names??

rotfl-gif.288736

Ever??

Trump was responsible for disseminating false information leading to deaths and sicknesses that were totally unnecessary.

Like telling people to take public transportation and go to Chinatown?
What was with all the dem whining about travel bans? Why did dems
want more sick foreigners to fly here?

LOLOL

Now your position is so weak, Trump is spineless to protect Americans because he's afraid of Democrats calling him names??

rotfl-gif.288736

Ever??
/——-/ Why would democrats call the president filthy names for trying to protect Americans?

Trump was responsible for disseminating false information leading to deaths and sicknesses that were totally unnecessary. You’re actually excusing a moron for lying every-time he opened his mouth during a pandemic.
/——-/ Breaking News, moron.

His response was better than Biden's

Damn, could you find a lower bar if you tried?

I mean Ryan Leaf was better than JaMarcus Russell but I still would not want either of them to be the starting QB on my team.

Forum List

Back