The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

That unemployment is not down.

There are no reliable statistics on the number of people who are unemployed but no longer receiving unemployment benefits. Those people are just out there like they don't even exist.
There are reliable numbers of about how many people are not in the labor force but want a job. And percentage-wise, that figure isn't much higher than before.

You should feel free to cite those reliable figures.

Retirement Among Baby Boomers Contributing To Shrinking Labor Force. According to The Washington Post, many economists agree the shrinking labor force participation rate is largely explained by a demographic shift, wherein "baby boomers are starting to retire en masse":

But since 2000, the labor force rate has been steadily declining as the baby-boom generation has been retiring. Because of this, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago expects the labor force participation rate to be lower in 2020 than it is today, regardless of how well the economy does.

In a March report titled "Dispelling an Urban Legend," Dean Maki, an economist at Barclays Capital, found that demographics accounted for a majority of the drop in the participation rate since 2002.

The incredible shrinking labor force - The Washington Post

No doubt the homeless, indigent, migrant populations all across this great nation, that apparently aren't really there , can be even happier about the dividends payed on your stock portfolio this year. Happy days.
I find it cute how you think the margin of error discounts the unemployment rate.

At any rate, the short comings you mention, if they even exist, have been around since they began tracking unemployment rate, meaning since the BLS has published employment data, every single Republican president except for Reagan has increased the unemployment rate by the time they left office whereas not a single Democrat increased it.

There are no reliable statistics on the number of people who are unemployed but no longer receiving unemployment benefits. Those people are just out there like they don't even exist.
There are reliable numbers of about how many people are not in the labor force but want a job. And percentage-wise, that figure isn't much higher than before.

Retirement Among Baby Boomers Contributing To Shrinking Labor Force. According to The Washington Post, many economists agree the shrinking labor force participation rate is largely explained by a demographic shift, wherein "baby boomers are starting to retire en masse":

But since 2000, the labor force rate has been steadily declining as the baby-boom generation has been retiring. Because of this, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago expects the labor force participation rate to be lower in 2020 than it is today, regardless of how well the economy does.

In a March report titled "Dispelling an Urban Legend," Dean Maki, an economist at Barclays Capital, found that demographics accounted for a majority of the drop in the participation rate since 2002.

No doubt the homeless, indigent, migrant populations all across this great nation, that apparently aren't really there , can be even happier about the dividends payed on your stock portfolio this year. Happy days.
I find it cute how you think the margin of error discounts the unemployment rate.

At any rate, the short comings you mention, if they even exist, have been around since they began tracking unemployment rate, meaning since the BLS has published employment data, every single Republican president except for Reagan has increased the unemployment rate by the time they left office whereas not a single Democrat increased it.

No you really don't understand at all. I'm saying the basis for their information is obviously incomplete since they have no way of knowing in the first place. How does anyone know how many people are homeless when they don't even know how many people there are in this country?

That unemployment is not down.

Don't worry, the 'free markets' will fix it for them :banana:

No you really don't understand at all. I'm saying the basis for their information is obviously incomplete since they have no way of knowing in the first place. How does anyone know how many people are homeless when they don't even know how many people there are in this country?
At the risk of repeating myself, any inherent flaws in the census would be present every time they count, so even if they're off by a small degree, it would have a nominal effect on the trends.

At the risk of repeating myself, any inherent flaws in the census would be present every time they count, so even if they're off by a small degree, it would have a nominal effect on the trends.

You guys are as bad as any right wingers in full denial mode.

What am I denying?

If these people are Democrats it's time I rethink my political orientation.

Sure Bubba, I believe you, lol

I gotta hand it to you, you are as nasty, superficial, and stupid as the most brain dead right wing red neck anywhere.

Yeah Bubba, tell me if i give a damn what a 'moderate' might think, lol

Looks like I've just been called the "M" word. I stand shamed and admonished, I don't know how I'll ever recover.

What am I denying?

You and captain dumbshit have fun with your little game. I don't have any time for people who base their reality on politically motivated rhetorical nonsense.

What am I denying?

You and captain dumbshit have fun with your little game. I don't have any time for people who base their reality on politically motivated rhetorical nonsense.
Ah, shirley that explains why you're posting here in this political forum. :eusa_doh:

Though I suppose posting your own politally motivated rhetorical nonsense beats answering questions you can't answer. :dunno:

What am I denying?

Ah, shirley that explains why you're posting here in this political forum. :eusa_doh:

Though I suppose posting your own politally motivated rhetorical nonsense beats answering questions you can't answer. :dunno:

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

What am I denying?

\When I mention stupidity I'm thinking of captain dumbshit, when I mention dishonesty I'm thinking more of you.

What am I denying?

\When I mention stupidity I'm thinking of captain dumbshit, when I mention dishonesty I'm thinking more of you.
I'm hurt ... no, really.

What am I denying?

I'm hurt ... no, really.
I believe we've already witnessed the limits of your thinking.

What am I denying?

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

People like that some times make me embarrassed to admit I'm a Democrat.

Forum List

Back