The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

You still don't get it. The base figure is inaccurate, the numbers are based on sampling projection with no mechanism for determining the total population.
No mechanism for determining the total population??

www.census.gov

How many people came to this country illegally yesterday? Do you know? How well do statistical formulas account for unknown numbers?
It's no one else's fault that you don't understand scientific polling. :eusa_naughty:

About what I expected.
That's about all you deserved.

Right in line with what you evidently believe indigent, homeless and migrant people deserve. You know, all those people who don't exist.

www.census.gov

How many people came to this country illegally yesterday? Do you know? How well do statistical formulas account for unknown numbers?
It's no one else's fault that you don't understand scientific polling. :eusa_naughty:

About what I expected.

Right in line with what you evidently believe indigent, homeless and migrant people deserve. You know, all those people who don't exist.

It takes THIS much work to show us you're 'moderate'??? lol

About what I expected.

I'm sure you can tell everyone what their politics are because of your amazing facility for dull, superficial characterizations, child like anecdotes, and simple minded rationalizations. With so little to think about your choices in life should be very easy. It must be very liberating to have such an uncomplicated view of everything.

www.census.gov

About what I expected.

Oh? And what does your imagination tell you I think they deserve?

About what I expected.

They obviously deserve nothing, because according to statistics they don't even exist.

About what I expected.

I'm sure you can tell everyone what their politics are because of your amazing facility for dull, superficial characterizations, child like anecdotes, and simple minded rationalizations. With so little to think about your choices in life should be very easy. It must be very liberating to have such an uncomplicated view of everything.

There you go, showing how 'moderate' you are, lol
Uncomplicated? Like conservatives have about cutting taxes creates a booming economy?

I know, less Gov't is more freedom right?

About what I expected.

They obviously deserve nothing, because according to statistics they don't even exist.
Thanks for showing me your imagination is based on delusions. :thup:

About what I expected.

There you go, showing how 'moderate' you are, lol
Uncomplicated? Like conservatives have about cutting taxes creates a booming economy?

I know, less Gov't is more freedom right?

As a Tea Party insurgent you ought to know.

About what I expected.

You are very welcome. Thanks for sacrificing any evidence of humanity or concern for those less fortunate, in the name of ideology and political narrative.

You are very welcome. Thanks for sacrificing any evidence of humanity or concern for those less fortunate, in the name of ideology and political narrative.
Since that occurred nowhere beyond your delusional imagination -- no harm, no foul.

Since that occurred nowhere beyond your delusional imagination -- no harm, no foul.

Sorry, your message is lost on me. :dunno:

Sorry, your message is lost on me. :dunno:

Just one among many.

The President with the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression is?

OH! You're speaking of The one who lost the legislature to the Left... and despite his best efforts was unable to get the Left to reign in the abuse of Legislative powers which coerced the Financial Markets to replace sound, actuarial lending principle with a perverted sense of 'Fairness', which inevitably manifest into the catastrophic failure of the Financial Markets?

Good one!

To which "effort" of Pretzeldunce Innocent Bystander are you referring?

I'm actually referring to the Legislature... intentionally to deflect from the President who did not do enough to shut the Left down.

I personally would have preferred for him to have directed his AG to arrest the respective Legislators, Fwank, Conyers, Lee, Waters, etc... tried them on the charges of subversion, etc... and upon conviction by a jury of their peers, executed them by public hanging... but, no one asked me, so... the international financial markets crashed, instead.

I can appreciate why you would be so anxious to deflect from the worst POTUS of the modern era.....to that end, you'd clutch at pretty much ANY fairy tale....

Have you ever considered what Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux might have looked like had it NOT enabled the housing scam?

Wonder no more...

Let's look at a graph I used two years ago, from work done by James Kennedy and Alan Greenspan, on the effect of mortgage equity withdrawals (MEWs) on the growth of the US economy.

jm101708image004_5F00_3.gif

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters). Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency. Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

The Economic Blue Screen of Death - Thoughts From The Frontline - Investment Strategies Analysis Intelligence for Seasoned Investors.

OH! You're speaking of The one who lost the legislature to the Left... and despite his best efforts was unable to get the Left to reign in the abuse of Legislative powers which coerced the Financial Markets to replace sound, actuarial lending principle with a perverted sense of 'Fairness', which inevitably manifest into the catastrophic failure of the Financial Markets?

Good one!

I'm actually referring to the Legislature... intentionally to deflect from the President who did not do enough to shut the Left down.

I personally would have preferred for him to have directed his AG to arrest the respective Legislators, Fwank, Conyers, Lee, Waters, etc... tried them on the charges of subversion, etc... and upon conviction by a jury of their peers, executed them by public hanging... but, no one asked me, so... the international financial markets crashed, instead.

I can appreciate why you would be so anxious to deflect from the worst POTUS of the modern era.....to that end, you'd clutch at pretty much ANY fairy tale....

Have you ever considered what Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux might have looked like had it NOT enabled the housing scam?

Wonder no more...

Let's look at a graph I used two years ago, from work done by James Kennedy and Alan Greenspan, on the effect of mortgage equity withdrawals (MEWs) on the growth of the US economy.

Notice that in both 2001 and 2002, the US economy continued to grow on an annual basis (the "technical" recession was just a few quarters). Their work suggests that this growth was entirely due to MEWs. In fact, MEWs contributed over 3% to GDP growth in 2004 and 2005, and 2% in 2006. Without US homeowners using their homes as an ATM, the economy would have been very sluggish indeed, averaging much less than 1% for the six years of the Bush presidency. Indeed, as a side observation, without home equity withdrawals the economy would have been so bad it would have been almost impossible for Bush to have won a second term.

The Economic Blue Screen of Death - Thoughts From The Frontline - Investment Strategies Analysis Intelligence for Seasoned Investors.

Yep.... all sorts of chaos is what should be expected when one allows the Ideological Left to set Government policy.

And that is never MORE true, than where the Left is tolerated at sufficient levels and for sufficient periods, so as to allow them to coerce the financial markets into setting aside, sound actuarial lending principle and substituting such with the Left's irrational and wholly perverted notions of 'fairness'.

Add to that, their penchant for undermining the labor force with absurd subsidies, crippling initiative and willingness to work, such can and will only lead to low production, as your chart illustrates brilliantly.

It proves in spades that electing progressives, without regard to their party affiliation, is a sure fire formula for disaster.

Good stuff... congrats for a fine post.

Good one!

Wonder no more...

Yep.... all sorts of chaos is what should be expected when one allows the Ideological Left to set Government policy.

And that is never MORE true, than where the Left is tolerated at sufficient levels and for sufficient periods, so as to allow them to coerce the financial markets into setting aside, sound actuarial lending principle and substituting such with the Left's irrational and wholly perverted notions of 'fairness'.

Add to that, their penchant for undermining the labor force with absurd subsidies, crippling initiative and willingness to work, such can and will only lead to low production, as your chart illustrates brilliantly.

It proves in spades that electing progressives, without regard to their party affiliation, is a sure fire formula for disaster.

"so as to allow them to coerce the financial markets into setting aside, sound actuarial lending principle and substituting such with the Left's irrational and wholly perverted notions of 'fairness'."

MORE RIGHT WING BULLSHIT. Shocking

It is clear to anyone who has studied the financial crisis of 2008 that the private sector’s drive for short-term profit was behind it. More than 84 percent of the sub-prime mortgages in 2006 were issued by private lending. These private firms made nearly 83 percent of the subprime loans to low- and moderate-income borrowers that year. Out of the top 25 subprime lenders in 2006, only one was subject to the usual mortgage laws and regulations. The nonbank underwriters made more than 12 million subprime mortgages with a value of nearly $2 trillion. The lenders who made these were exempt from federal regulations.

Lest We Forget Why We Had A Financial Crisis - Forbes

"I made a mistake in presuming that the self-interests of organisations, specifically banks and others, were such that they were best capable of protecting their own shareholders and their equity in the firms," said Allan Greenspan.

Greenspan - I was wrong about the economy. Sort of Business The Guardian

Examining the big lie: How the facts of the economic crisis stack up

The boom and bust was global. Proponents of the Big Lie ignore the worldwide nature of the housing boom and bust.

•Nonbank mortgage underwriting exploded from 2001 to 2007, along with the private label securitization market, which eclipsed Fannie and Freddie during the boom.

Private lenders not subject to congressional regulations collapsed lending standards.

These firms had business models that could be called “Lend-in-order-to-sell-to-Wall-Street-securitizers.” They offered all manner of nontraditional mortgages — the 2/28 adjustable rate mortgages, piggy-back loans, negative amortization loans. These defaulted in huge numbers, far more than the regulated mortgage writers did.

Examining the big lie How the facts of the economic crisis stack up The Big Picture

Conservatives Can’t Escape Blame for the Financial Crisis

The onset of the recent financial crisis in late 2007 created an intellectual crisis for conservatives, who had been touting for decades the benefits of a hands-off approach to financial market regulation. As the crisis quickly spiraled out of control, it quickly became apparent that the massive credit bubble of the mid-2000s, followed by the inevitable bust that culminated with the financial markets freeze in the fall of 2008, occurred predominantly among those parts of the financial system that were least regulated, or where regulations existed but were largely unenforced.

Predictably, many conservatives sought to blame the bogeymen they always blamed.

Politics Most Blatant Center for American Progress

Good one!

Wonder no more...

Pretty boilerplate conservative, always blubbering excuses about how conservatives aren't responsible for the complete and utter failure of their policies

The banks have known for 30 years the risks involved on the loan products they sold. This is why they lobbied so hard to allow them to sell the bad products to investors so they would not be holding the bad paper or the risks. The developed the products like stated income stated assets then bundled them to make it appear they were blended risks and then sold them to multiple investors. Who bought these high risk loans? Mostly pension funds and Insurances seeking higher returns who lost almost half of the pension funds value and the public that depended on those funds for retirement.

The historical "originate and hold" mortgage model was replaced with the "originate and distribute" model. Incentives were such that you could get paid just to originate and sell the mortgages down the pipeline, passing the risk along. The big investment banks simply connected the investors to the originators, helped by the AAA ratings.

Nobody forced the big five investment banks to do what they did; they were not subject to CRA or other regulations common to depository banks. In fact, they mainly bought and sold loans rather than originate them. They did it because they thought they would make money.

FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Good one!

Wonder no more...

Lovely Anti-Reality Shield you've got there....

BBB5_Subprime_Mortgage_Origination1.jpg

The Federal Government does not establish underwriting standards....

pass it on....

Good one!

Wonder no more...

"so as to allow them to coerce the financial markets into setting aside, sound actuarial lending principle and substituting such with the Left's irrational and wholly perverted notions of 'fairness'."

MORE RIGHT WING BULLSHIT. Shocking

It is clear to anyone who has studied the financial crisis of 2008 that the private sector’s drive for short-term profit was behind it. More than 84 percent of the sub-prime mortgages in 2006 were issued by private lending. These private firms made nearly 83 percent of the subprime loans to low- and moderate-income borrowers that year. Out of the top 25 subprime lenders in 2006, only one was subject to the usual mortgage laws and regulations. The nonbank underwriters made more than 12 million subprime mortgages with a value of nearly $2 trillion. The lenders who made these were exempt from federal regulations.

Lest We Forget Why We Had A Financial Crisis - Forbes

"I made a mistake in presuming that the self-interests of organisations, specifically banks and others, were such that they were best capable of protecting their own shareholders and their equity in the firms," said Allan Greenspan.

Greenspan - I was wrong about the economy. Sort of Business The Guardian

Examining the big lie: How the facts of the economic crisis stack up

The boom and bust was global. Proponents of the Big Lie ignore the worldwide nature of the housing boom and bust.

•Nonbank mortgage underwriting exploded from 2001 to 2007, along with the private label securitization market, which eclipsed Fannie and Freddie during the boom.

Private lenders not subject to congressional regulations collapsed lending standards.

These firms had business models that could be called “Lend-in-order-to-sell-to-Wall-Street-securitizers.” They offered all manner of nontraditional mortgages — the 2/28 adjustable rate mortgages, piggy-back loans, negative amortization loans. These defaulted in huge numbers, far more than the regulated mortgage writers did.

Examining the big lie How the facts of the economic crisis stack up The Big Picture

Conservatives Can’t Escape Blame for the Financial Crisis

The onset of the recent financial crisis in late 2007 created an intellectual crisis for conservatives, who had been touting for decades the benefits of a hands-off approach to financial market regulation. As the crisis quickly spiraled out of control, it quickly became apparent that the massive credit bubble of the mid-2000s, followed by the inevitable bust that culminated with the financial markets freeze in the fall of 2008, occurred predominantly among those parts of the financial system that were least regulated, or where regulations existed but were largely unenforced.

Predictably, many conservatives sought to blame the bogeymen they always blamed.

Politics Most Blatant Center for American Progress

Please....you carry on as if facts mattered.....

Most unbecoming......

There's this Narrative, see.........

Forum List

Back