The Presidential Records

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I am glad that Trump's tweets will become part of the historical records.

Future generations will be able to see what a giant asshole Trump is, how he has insulted millions of people, lied, and embarrassed this country on the world stage.

Future generations will be able to see what a giant asshole Trump is, how he has insulted millions of people, lied, and embarrassed this country on the world stage.
Wrong. Future generations will look back and learn what tyrannical assholes parading around as liberals once were. How much they hated free speech, how much they hated freedom and liberty, the country, the constitution, etc. and why they lost so many elections.

As with many things, Trump has demonstrated that his often-criticized twitter activity is necessary, in this post-truth environment. He may be an ass-hole, but he is getting fucked every day by the media and twitter gives him the opportunity to strike back immediately.

Wrong. Future generations will look back and learn what tyrannical assholes parading around as liberals once were. How much they hated free speech, how much they hated freedom and liberty, the country, the constitution, etc. and why they lost so many elections.
Amen to this. Why should what our new leader has done or said be the only thing to go on record?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back