The pro life case against killing baby murderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorists think they're heroes too. Yet terrorism has a 100% failure rate. No terrorist effort anywhere in history succeeded. And usually only made the problem worse.

Odium, you are becoming more unhinged by the day. Again, get a grip.
Again this from someone who seems to have no problem with a "doctor" murdering MILLIONS of babies but cry tears when 1 baby murderer is killed. Simply amazing.

Actually the Cop that was killed did not kill any of those babies, and was not the doctor, so again you support murder when it is the cop job to uphold the law, and yes you are a fucking lunatic and I am laughing at you because you're nothing but a neo-Nazi keyboard warrior spewing hatred and stupidity, but continue because you are making me feel better with the damn laughter!
He was defending the murder factory,therefore he was defending their right to murder babies. Tough shit.

Again this from someone who seems to have no problem with a "doctor" murdering MILLIONS of babies but cry tears when 1 baby murderer is killed. Simply amazing.

Actually the Cop that was killed did not kill any of those babies, and was not the doctor, so again you support murder when it is the cop job to uphold the law, and yes you are a fucking lunatic and I am laughing at you because you're nothing but a neo-Nazi keyboard warrior spewing hatred and stupidity, but continue because you are making me feel better with the damn laughter!
He was defending the murder factory,therefore he was defending their right to murder babies. Tough shit.

Yeah, I hope you tell that to a local police officer and tell him or her they deserve to die because they are doing their jobs...

Then if you do can you please send the video to me where they whip your Lily white ass to death?

Wow. Now I know one more kook to ignore on this forum.

Odium speaks for those rightwingers who dare not.
Oh I doubt even the most right wing right winger supports the things I do. I am an extremist and damn proud of it.

You're extremely stupid. If that's a status symbol where you're from...well...you've made it to the top.
The opinion of a leftard is as worthless as the dog shit in the yard.

Yeah, I hope you tell that to a local police officer and tell him or her they deserve to die because they are doing their jobs...

Then if you do can you please send the video to me where they whip your Lily white ass to death?
Oh I would love to! See I videotape and record ALL encounters with cops and if its something that needs dealt with its sent to my local cop block or ACLU group to file a lawsuit for. My family will be well taken care of. As it is I avoid pigs at all costs. If I must interact with them its with caution and always videotaped and recorded for evidence.

Oh I doubt even the most right wing right winger supports the things I do. I am an extremist and damn proud of it.

You're extremely stupid. If that's a status symbol where you're from...well...you've made it to the top.

Oh I would love to! See I videotape and record ALL encounters with cops and if its something that needs dealt with its sent to my local cop block or ACLU group to file a lawsuit for. My family will be well taken care of. As it is I avoid pigs at all costs. If I must interact with them its with caution and always videotaped and recorded for evidence.

Try this again:

I want you to roll up to a cop and tell them they deserve to die if they are doing their job, and I want to see a videotape of you doing it because either they whip your ass or they will find a reason to detain you for mental evaluation, but to see you do it would be priceless, and watching you scream about your rights would be even funnier to me!

Please do it, and let me laugh even more!

The pro-life case against killing abortion providers
Its defending those that can't defending themselves. Simple as that. I will never apologize for it either. Men like Rudolph,Griffin etc are heroes.

Oh palease.... they're nuts, not heroes.

Geeze Louise. You don;t pretest murder by murdering.. that's just as evil.

Its defending those that can't defending themselves. Simple as that. I will never apologize for it either. Men like Rudolph,Griffin etc are heroes.

Don't like a law then you murder innocent people like a police officer?

Before you even write Black Lives Matter let me be very straight with you they are no better than someone like you, so I do not view them in a positive light.

Killing innocent people because you dislike a law is just plain stupid. I do not like the fact that I can not smoke pot in the state of Texas legally, but I sure the hell will not go out and kill someone because it is illegal.

I also do not support abortion and find Planned Parenthood to be wrong, but I would never condone open fire on the public because of my dislike for Planned Parenthood.

See you have stated your opinion on the subject then it is safe to write that you are unhinged in the head to even consider Rudolph or those like Rudolph as a hero, and it make me wonder if you believe Tim McVeigh was a patriot?
Cop should have stayed out of the way. He wasn't the target but if he WAS trying to stop him from doing a righteous deed then the cop was just as guilty as the regimes in DC that support baby murder. Yes McVeigh was a patriot. Absolutely. He did same thing government did he just didn't have a gun and badge that made it legal.
McVeigh was a patriot to you, eh?
images.jpg

Try this again:

I want you to roll up to a cop and tell them they deserve to die if they are doing their job, and I want to see a videotape of you doing it because either they whip your ass or they will find a reason to detain you for mental evaluation, but to see you do it would be priceless, and watching you scream about your rights would be even funnier to me!

I would like a copy of that also.

Oh palease.... they're nuts, not heroes.

Geeze Louise. You don;t pretest murder by murdering.. that's just as evil.

Don't like a law then you murder innocent people like a police officer?

Before you even write Black Lives Matter let me be very straight with you they are no better than someone like you, so I do not view them in a positive light.

Killing innocent people because you dislike a law is just plain stupid. I do not like the fact that I can not smoke pot in the state of Texas legally, but I sure the hell will not go out and kill someone because it is illegal.

I also do not support abortion and find Planned Parenthood to be wrong, but I would never condone open fire on the public because of my dislike for Planned Parenthood.

See you have stated your opinion on the subject then it is safe to write that you are unhinged in the head to even consider Rudolph or those like Rudolph as a hero, and it make me wonder if you believe Tim McVeigh was a patriot?
Cop should have stayed out of the way. He wasn't the target but if he WAS trying to stop him from doing a righteous deed then the cop was just as guilty as the regimes in DC that support baby murder. Yes McVeigh was a patriot. Absolutely. He did same thing government did he just didn't have a gun and badge that made it legal.
McVeigh was a patriot to you, eh?View attachment 56616

McVeigh is Saint McVeigh and the patron Saint of nutters...

Ironically, you've just described your sum total worth to the world.

Try this again:

I would like a copy of that also.

I believe that would win America's Most Funniest Video and if not at least make TMZ!

Terrorists think they're heroes too. Yet terrorism has a 100% failure rate. No terrorist effort anywhere in history succeeded. And usually only made the problem worse.

I beg to differ. The Republic of Ireland came about using tactics that could be considered terrorism. The Attack on the US marine barracks got the US to leave Lebanon, which could be considered a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back