The Problem of Islam in Sweden

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Even you American Leftists, Progressives and Democrats will agree with Evangelical Pat Robertson by the end of this video clip.

Last edited by a moderator:

The 'problem' isn't Islam.

The problem is the ignorance and hate practiced by you and other like-minded rightists.

Yeah?

Well, I think its YOU who have a problem.

The 'problem' isn't Islam.

The problem is the ignorance and hate practiced by you and other like-minded rightists

That line of B.S. is a classically successful Muslim Brotherhood public relations campaign to take advantage of the typical American's sense of social etiquette but it was never supposed to work forever to fool us into letting you into our Society.

And now that it's effectiveness has started to wane, what ever will you do?

How are you Muslims going to deal with this dog of a P.R. campaign once you realize that no matter how much you flog it, your lie about islam and Muslims being misunderstood is becoming less and less effective on even the most air-headed American Liberals.

Even the MSM can't be politically correct forever.

We see the events happening before our eyes and we are getting the picture about Islam.

People are starting to equate Islam with TROUBLE.

And Muslims = Bringers of Troubles.

We will learn from Europe's mistakes.

Last edited:
That video, we'll it is almost a joke.

Problems related to congregation of immigrants with high unemployment rate (70% is probably correct) DO exist.

One thing though:
This exact description of the situation could be turned 180 degrees around. Every group seems to be oppressed in Sweden right now. Left, Right, Christians, Jews, Nationalists, Natives, Immigrants, Feminists or even vegans. And the... Hqtbxyz-movement-can't-keep-up-with-acronyms.

The REAL problem, perhaps the ONLY real problem with Islam is that there ARE honour-violence and even killings. Totally unacceptable. Officially condemned by Muslim community but nevertheless existant.

As for Sweden being described as a better-than-average society, that's mostly a myth. I love my country, but being objective I guess pros and cons even out.

I really loved visiting USA. Open, nice and generous people.

The head of Swedish Intelligence feels that Islamists are presently the biggest threat his country faces. He expressed this recently:

"Sweden's biggest security threat comes from around 200 Islamists in the country with the potential for involvement in militant attacks, including young people radicalized after joining the war in Syria, the state's spy chief said."

""It's a huge threat," Thornberg said. "We have seen through the years before that a lot of people were traveling to Afghanistan, to Yemen, Somalia, other countries, learning how to do jihad.""

Swedish spy chief warns of rise of Islamist threat | Reuters

It seems nobody understands Islamists. Too funny. :lol:

Problems related to congregation of immigrants with high unemployment rate (70% is probably correct) DO exist.

One thing though:
This exact description of the situation could be turned 180 degrees around. Every group seems to be oppressed in Sweden right now. Left, Right, Christians, Jews, Nationalists, Natives, Immigrants, Feminists or even vegans. And the... Hqtbxyz-movement-can't-keep-up-with-acronyms.

The REAL problem, perhaps the ONLY real problem with Islam is that there ARE honour-violence and even killings. Totally unacceptable. Officially condemned by Muslim community but nevertheless existant.

As for Sweden being described as a better-than-average society, that's mostly a myth. I love my country, but being objective I guess pros and cons even out.

Please watch this and tell me if you see any similarities in your country.

One thing though:

Please watch this and tell me if you see any similarities in your country.

It was almost an hour long. Not sure how to respond really since she talks about Jews being persecuted, conditions in Lebanon during the 80s(?), US borders, corruption and the state of Israel.

I suppose that a radical Islamist would have no problem getting in to Sweden. Perhaps you can be more specific?

AND , you do it well M2 . Plus it got 444 -6 views so its worthwhile work that you do [bump] !!

not my beach , thanks but that my wifes pet birds name . Silly little love bird , he would be snake poop if he was living in the jungle where he belongs . He is 14 years old , wife fed him since before he had feathers . He can't fly anymore so he's lucky to live in an environment where he [probably] won't be ett .

Forum List

Back