The Problem With Lefties

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
They don't care at all about anything other than themselves.

When terrorists flew airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, they weren't upset that terrorist murdered 3000 American Citizens or that they attacked the United States. No, they were pissed off that George Bush was President and not Al Gore. Lefties didn't care about anything other than that. Lefties wanted the glory and honor of having one of their own take care of the terrorists and they couldn't stand it that their guy wasn't in office.

You know it's true.

When terrorists flew airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, they weren't upset that terrorist murdered 3000 American Citizens or that they attacked the United States. No, they were pissed off that George Bush was President and not Al Gore. Lefties didn't care about anything other than that. Lefties wanted the glory and honor of having one of their own take care of the terrorists and they couldn't stand it that their guy wasn't in office.

You know it's true.

Considering Bush had a 90% approval rating after 9/11 I find this hard to believe. Unless the only "lefties" in the country are that 10%.

Considering Bush had a 90% approval rating after 9/11 I find this hard to believe. Unless the only "lefties" in the country are that 10%.

Immediately after 9/11, yes. True.

But then the DNC pulled itself off the floor and rushed out the talking points memos to the faithful and the stats quickly changed.

But then the DNC pulled itself off the floor and rushed out the talking points memos to the faithful and the stats quickly changed.

Actually, Bush's approval ratings remained high until he decided to attack Iraq.

Yeah, that's why they voted for the PATRIOT act in the Senate 98-1 about a month later.

You know it's true.

I write with both hands what does that make me? Although my little friend does hang more to the right than the left side of my jeans...

Forum List

Back