The problem with the 'it's still early' line from non-Trump Republicans

Well, duh, it is too early. You almost gotta laugh at lefties who apparently have given up the fight for Biden have now shifted their focus on which republican will be nominated.

Trump will get the nomination because the GOP base of deplorables approve of his goal as president - get revenge for all the injustices that were inflicted on him. Never mind that he never appointed a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary as he promised back in 2016. All that "lock her up" didn't amount to anything because Trump "forgot" to make it happen.

How is the Meatball gonna compete with that? With woke. Come on guys, let's fight woke. Yeah fuck that. That's why the Meatball is going nowhere but back to Florida.
You people are desperate for Trump to win the nomination. The more you telegraph the more right-leaners will move toward DeSantis or Viv.

Keep talking.

You people are desperate for Trump to win the nomination. The more you telegraph the more right-leaners will move toward DeSantis or Viv.

Keep talking.

While I think Biden will easily defeat Trump, I wish Trump would disappear from the political landscape

Biden 306
Trump 232

Gives me much solace since Trump has done nothing to win over the states that he lost
It's what Biden has done to lose them. I'm taking bets Potato Head doesn't make it to November 2024.

Keep talking.
Yes we are and if you believe that the polls are mostly accurate, Trump will be the nominee. We get what we want.

The Meatball can't unseat Trump as the frontrunner and you best forget about that Ramaswamy guy. Not gonna happen

Forum List

Back