Zone1 The Productive Murdered by the Unproductive

That only applies until it has bred. A fucker like this has probably already sired a half dozen or so. R-Type Biologial survival selection strategy. Commonly found amongst those of lower intelligence, that cannot form, and follow through on long term goals. Often identified by a "live fast, die young" life philosophy.
R-Selection: On one extreme are the species that are highly r-selected. r is for reproduction. Such a species puts only a small investment of resources into each offspring, but produces many such low effort babies. Such species are also generally not very invested in protecting or rearing these young.

You are making a lot of assumptions here (as is everyone else in this thread.) Just because he is black didn't mean he was poor. The fact he is driving a Lexus tells me he has some affluence.

This might be a guy with a good job who just cracked. Kind of understandable, as how this society treats black people is different than how it treats white people.

Still doesn't excuse his actions and he needs to spend a long time in prison.

You are making a lot of assumptions here (as is everyone else in this thread.) Just because he is black didn't mean he was poor. The fact he is driving a Lexus tells me he has some affluence.

This might be a guy with a good job who just cracked. Kind of understandable, as how this society treats black people is different than how it treats white people.

Still doesn't excuse his actions and he needs to spend a long time in prison.
I never asserted any of your talking points. Fuck off. Die slow... And may anyone whom ever cared for you, or your kind follow you into the infinite fornever...

I never asserted any of your talking points. Fuck off. Die slow... And may anyone whom ever cared for you, or your kind follow you into the infinite fornever...

Go back and read what you said.

That only applies until it has bred. A fucker like this has probably already sired a half dozen or so. R-Type Biologial survival selection strategy. Commonly found amongst those of lower intelligence, that cannot form, and follow through on long term goals. Often identified by a "live fast, die young" life philosophy.
That sounds... kind of racist.
R-Selection: On one extreme are the species that are highly r-selected. r is for reproduction. Such a species puts only a small investment of resources into each offspring, but produces many such low effort babies. Such species are also generally not very invested in protecting or rearing these young.
Shit, man, that sounds like something Dr. Goebbels would say.

Forum List

Back