The progressives in government intentionally want thugs to murder innocent people. Here is the proof.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Kroger shooting suspect, out on bond, found with AR-15, drugs: court docs
CINCINNATI (WXIX) - A Kroger employee charged with attempted murder in a shooting outside the Hyde Park store who was released from jail on a reduced bond is under arrest again - this time on new charges involving an AR-15 style rifle and drugs, court records show.
Kevion Howze, 23, was found at his Evanston residence Tuesday with the AR-15, a Beretta 92FS semi-automatic pistol and enough marijuana and fentanyl to sell, along with related drug processing equipment, Cincinnati District 2 police officers wrote in criminal complaints filed in Hamilton County Municipal Court.
These progressives who want social justice, not equal justice, are releasing the criminals as fast as they can, so the criminal can go out and get more weapons that will murder people. How was it this guy was able to get an AR-15 and a Baretta 92FS? ATF&E background check? If so the then feds are as corrupt as the criminals. I have no faith in Joe Bidens government.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

What do the Ohio State Laws say? Under the rules, regs, laws....was the thug suppose to be released on bail bond until his trial? It's usually not Willy nilly.....there are guidelines judges have to follow.

Since it is your belief that progressives are trying to murder innocent people -- shouldn't you step in and kill progressives?? It would be self-defense and you would be a hero, standing up for freedom...

Get out there and be somebody!!

Since it is your belief that progressives are trying to murder innocent people -- shouldn't you step in and kill progressives?? It would be self-defense and you would be a hero, standing up for freedom...

Get out there and be somebody!!
Dude, every day i carry legally, and if a progressive would get out of line and start doing thuggery, i wouldnt hesitate to send him to Lucifer.

CHICAGO — A concealed carry permit holder shot and killed an armed robber in the Austin neighborhood on the West Side, according to Chicago police. The shooting happened around 5:45 p.m. Monday in the 5500 block of West Thomas Street when Shaquille A. Gales approached a 58-year-old man, pulled out a gun and demanded his property, police said.

Police: Concealed carry holder fatally shoots armed robber in Chi…

www.police1.com/patrol-issues/articles/police-concealed-carry-holder-fatally-sh…

Dude, every day i carry legally, and if a progressive would get out of line and start doing thuggery, i wouldnt hesitate to send him to Lucifer.

CHICAGO — A concealed carry permit holder shot and killed an armed robber in the Austin neighborhood on the West Side, according to Chicago police. The shooting happened around 5:45 p.m. Monday in the 5500 block of West Thomas Street when Shaquille A. Gales approached a 58-year-old man, pulled out a gun and demanded his property, police said.

Police: Concealed carry holder fatally shoots armed robber in Chi…

www.police1.com/patrol-issues/articles/police-concealed-carry-holder-fatally-sh…
So are you gonna start killing progressives or what bro??

They are killing innocent children everyday -- take them out.....do you not want to save children??

They are killing innocent children everyday -- take them out.....do you not want to save children??

Law Abiders aren't killing any children, innocent or otherwise.

So why do libs want to disarm them?

In the Chicago case cited, a 58 year old saved his own life- as well as literally hundreds of other future victims- when he shot the armed robber. What do you think the armed robber would have done if his victim was unarmed?

Children are innocent, why is it in inner cities black thugs shoot them in the street. I sure dont have to.

Oh one other thing, why is it you dont want to give three cheers to the guy who shot the bad guy with a gun? Do you not like lawful citizens stopping crime? Because we know that....

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

When are you going to get out there and kill some progressives?
Stop riding the dick of what this guy did -- and go out there and be your own hero
Notice how this progressive slave, again avoided the question about the good guy with a gun, stopping the bad guy with a gun?

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

If a progressive thug tries some shit with me, i wont hesitate to send them to Lucifer.

Law Abiders aren't killing any children, innocent or otherwise.

So why do libs want to disarm them?
No one does.
Why do Trumptards keep claiming the same lie for over 30 years?

Did 'libs" force you to buy an AR or AK?
Only a moron would only have either one as a primary weapon.

So, republicans are pissed off that they would actually have to practice with a gun?
In the Chicago case cited, a 58 year old saved his own life- as well as literally hundreds of other future victims- when he shot the armed robber. What do you think the armed robber would have done if his victim was unarmed?
Good for him.
Did he shoot the robber with an AK or AR?

Notice how this progressive slave, again avoided the question about the good guy with a gun, stopping the bad guy with a gun?

View attachment 652674

If a progressive thug tries some shit with me, i wont hesitate to send them to Lucifer.

Progressives are already "trying some shit with you" -- they are going around killing innocent people....right?

Time for you to put your money where your mouth is and kill progressives....

I am not talking about"thugs" -- I am talking about progressives..they are the ones behind it all, right?

Don't just sit online and babble hyperbole -- own it...go out there and kill some progressives, bro...don't be a pussy

Did 'libs" force you to buy an AR or AK?
Only a moron would only have either one as a primary weapon.

It really depends on the types of threats someone faces on the kind of weapon they need. Someone facing down street gangs and terror cells has a different need than someone else might.

What kind of weapons do Brandon's bodyguards have? He supposedly has a higher level of threat but so do a lot of people in the private sector.

Progressives are already "trying some shit with you" -- they are going around killing innocent people....right?

Time for you to put your money where your mouth is and kill progressives....

I am not talking about"thugs" -- I am talking about progressives..they are the ones behind it all, right?

Don't just sit online and babble hyperbole -- own it...go out there and kill some progressives, bro...don't be a pussy
Is this an attempt to make progressivism a protected class of mental illness complete with hate crime designations for all who disagree with their insane rants & destructive policies?
You should try harder Buffy...don't be a pussy

Is this an attempt to make progressivism a protected class of mental illness complete with hate crime designations for all who disagree with their insane rants & destructive policies?
You should try harder Buffy...don't be a pussy
Progressives usually are the ones who craft the policies most of America loves...which is why morons like you never talk policies...because Conservative policies mostly suck....

Speaking of which...how is that anti-dildo legislation working out?? Ban any dildos lately??

It really depends on the types of threats someone faces on the kind of weapon they need. Someone facing down street gangs and terror cells has a different need than someone else might.
Who the fuck is going to be marked by thug or terror cells?
Besides other thugs and terrorist?
What kind of weapons do Brandon's bodyguards have?
IDK, Brandon IS worth $20 million.

1654085818629.png

Likely pretty good.
He supposedly has a higher level of threat but so do a lot of people in the private sector.
$20 million, someone wants some of it............maybe?

Progressives usually are the ones who craft the policies most of America loves...which is why morons like you never talk policies...because Conservative policies mostly suck....

Speaking of which...how is that anti-dildo legislation working out?? Ban any dildos lately??

Do you really think that "most of America" really loves leaving Law Abiders unarmed?

Riddle me this, Biff.

Do you really think that most Americans are confident enough to go into crime infested liberal cities unarmed, and confident that if they tell an armed robber to "go f himself" that he will just walk away and take "no" for an answer?

Who the fuck is going to be marked by thug or terror cells?
Besides other thugs and terrorist?

IDK, Brandon IS worth $20 million.

View attachment 652679

Likely pretty good.

$20 million, someone wants some of it............maybe?

It might seem counter-intuitive, but guys without a pot to urinate in, tend to get robbed a lot more than those who are better off. Poor people face more serious threats than the well to do.

It might seem counter-intuitive, but guys without a pot to urinate in, tend to get robbed a lot more than those who are better off. Poor people face more serious threats than the well to do.
I know.
A lot defend themselves with a reasonably cheap handgun.
A LOT easier than walking down the street like Joe Don Baker or Dwayne Johnson, although you can use the stick as a crutch.

So, who walks down the street with an AK or AR?
Awfully hard on the "womenfolk"

Forum List

Back