🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Progs will DENY SCIENCE when it comes to record snowfalls, that havent happened like this over 100 years.

The question is why are you arguing with the obvious?

Are you one of those government drones that only believes what the zombie orders you to believe

Your first two citations are effectively the same, the first cites the second ... and your third citation is commercial ...

Of the scientific references, neither support your claim ocean currents will reverse with a reversing magnetic field ... indeed they both specfically state they're only looking at the scalar value associated with the magnetic field ... and in part how Neptune effects this ... something astrologers have been claiming for thousands of years ... interesting and does "suggest" some interaction ... but until they finish their calculations, we won't know how much ...

The wind in the primary driver of ocean current like the Gulf Stream ... I'm sure stronger magnetic fields provide a braking action on the currents, one of many frictional forces at play in these types of systems ... but with the magnitude of magnetism dropping, the friction it causes will also be reduced ... thus having less effect on currents ...

The Gulf Stream flows in the direction is does due to cyclonic motion ... reversing the flow would require the Earth to spin the other way on her axis ... CO2 in the atmosphere won't do that ... obviously ...

Are you one of those government drones that only believes what the zombie orders you to believe

Your first two citations are effectively the same, the first cites the second ... and your third citation is commercial ...

Of the scientific references, neither support your claim ocean currents will reverse with a reversing magnetic field ... indeed they both specfically state they're only looking at the scalar value associated with the magnetic field ... and in part how Neptune effects this ... something astrologers have been claiming for thousands of years ... interesting and does "suggest" some interaction ... but until they finish their calculations, we won't know how much ...

The wind in the primary driver of ocean current like the Gulf Stream ... I'm sure stronger magnetic fields provide a braking action on the currents, one of many frictional forces at play in these types of systems ... but with the magnitude of magnetism dropping, the friction it causes will also be reduced ... thus having less effect on currents ...

The Gulf Stream flows in the direction is does due to cyclonic motion ... reversing the flow would require the Earth to spin the other way on her axis ... CO2 in the atmosphere won't do that ... obviously ...
You are living in some alternate fake world. You might need some real sunllight

This idea shows an even closer relationship

I could prove you wrong all day, but you would still be living in denial.

PS. I'll be wrong one day, you will not be involved. Shit my life would be way easier if I could make an appreciable mistake, and besides the FBI would be happier as well.

he he he

PS. I'll be wrong one day, you will not be involved. Shit my life would be way easier if I could make an appreciable mistake, and besides the FBI would be happier as well.

he he he

If the title of your citation uses the word "may" ... you haven't proved anything ... you don't know what a scalar is ... why do you pretend you do? ...

he he he

If the title of your citation uses the word "may" ... you haven't proved anything ... you don't know what a scalar is ... why do you pretend you do? ...
And you are denying all Earth science at this point. I wonder what is your motive for that

Shit even Al Bore agrees at this point

Sunlight helps, as vitamin D is being reclassified as a hormone. So get those rays

We need to catch up to China and produce more CO2 so we can get Antarctica green
So do you think it makes sense for US taxpayers to pay for other nations to become more green?
No I supported Trump for pulling out of the accord.

What planet are you on anyway?
You are all over the map on this, Frannie.
Not at all, you are claiming that I said things that I never did. I said clearly that all emissions mix meaning that it's a world effort or none. Then in your psychosis you have me paying China.

Again you need to take all of your prescriptions
Go away.

I am coming into this in middle and don't have time to read the previous context, but ending the Gulf Stream warming of Europe does not require a change in currents or axis spin of the planet.
All it takes is for cold fresh water melt-off from Greenland to force the heavier warmer salt water of the Gulf stream to subduct down beneath the surface, where it is much colder.
That would prevent Gulf Stream warming of Europe, dropping temperatures there by over 10 degrees F. That is one of many ways how global warming can cause local cooling.
Another is by energying polar storms enough to leave their normal latitudes, and get much further towards the equator than they normally are able to.
Global warming means much more energetic weather, which can many more extreme results.

Global warming means more snow because there is more evaporated water vapor in the air to condense from winter weather. It is going to snow if it is 25 degrees or -25 degrees.
Temperature alone does not decide it it is going to snow.
The main factor in the winter is whether or not there is enough water vapor in the air.
And global warming greatly increases water vapor in the air.

Last edited:

I am coming into this in middle and don't have time to read the previous context, but ending the Gulf Stream warming of Europe does not require a change in currents or axis spin of the planet.
All it takes is for cold fresh water melt-off from Greenland to force the heavier warmer salt water of the Gulf stream to subduct down beneath the surface, where it is much colder.
That would prevent Gulf Stream warming of Europe, dropping temperatures there by over 10 degrees F. That is one of many ways how global warming can cause local cooling.
Another is by energying polar storms enough to leave their normal latitudes, and get much further towards the equator than they normally are able to.
Global warming means much more energetic weather, which can many more extreme results.

The problem with that theory is warm water rises.

Global warming means more snow because there is more evaporated water vapor in the air to condense from winter weather. It is going to snow if it is 25 degrees or -25 degrees.
Temperature alone does not decide it it is going to snow.
The main factor in the winter is whether or not there is enough water vapor in the air.
And global warming greatly increases water vapor in the air.

And the problem with that theory is the residence time of water vapor in the atmosphere is 9 days.

Just out of pure curiosity ... why do you think humans were absorbing 1,954.8 billion tons of CO2 at the time Christ was born? ...
Well there were more rain forest sequestering CO2

The overwhelmingly vast majority of CO2 is hed in the oceans.
Much was also released by burning of forest and with that forest cleared the reuptake process there is eliminated

Just out of pure curiosity ... why do you think humans were absorbing 1,954.8 billion tons of CO2 at the time Christ was born? ...

Much was also released by burning of forest and with that forest cleared the reuptake process there is eliminated

Rainforest is important for many many things. Globull warming ain't one of them.

Rainforest is important for many many things. Globull warming ain't one of them.
Well they are a major source of Carbon lockup and Oxygen production, the more of both the better

And you are denying all Earth science at this point. I wonder what is your motive for that

You don't know what a scalar is ... why do you think you understand an article about scalars? ... [giggle] ... ah, the ad homenim attacks answers that question, my apologies ...

You lost me there.

The chart I quoted has a math equation inside of it ... I'm assuming that's the equation the graph is representing ... the equation is in a simple slope/intercept form ... the slope is 0.996, okay ... the y-intercept is -1,954.8 ... what that means that when x=0 (or 1 BC), y= -1,954.8 gigatonnes ... [cute adorable doe-eyed smile] ... just curious is all ...

Well they are a major source of Carbon lockup and Oxygen production, the more of both the better

Why are you so interested in keeping CO2 locked away? You don't like life?

You don't know what a scalar is ... why do you think you understand an article about scalars? ... [giggle] ... ah, the ad homenim attacks answers that question, my apologies ...
Again get some sunlight, and take off that mask because your O2 is obviously limited.

LOL says the cubical clown who both does not understand the relationship between the Earths magnetic field and it's potential reversal on the fluid dynamics of both magma and seawater and the clown that denies the relationships in the first place.

Jesus Christ, peel the potatoes already

Why are you so interested in keeping CO2 locked away? You don't like life?
The rainforest sequester large amounts of CO2 and in the process convert sunlight to sugar and Oxygen that enable the food chain and allow you to breath. You have an issue with that?

You never should have skipped the first grade, as you missed a lot

Forum List

Back