The Project...

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
It's still going going strong. It's still looking for the truth.

OK, FB is a democrat stronghold. No one uses FB for politics anyway, so no big deal.
FB is for people keeping tabs of their friends and relatives, not for serious political information.

OK, FB is a democrat stronghold. No one uses FB for politics anyway, so no big deal.
FB is for people keeping tabs of their friends and relatives, not for serious political information.
I think most people who use that are very young. Under 25. At that age few people give a damn about politics

It was what was used for Russia Gate... For years.

I think most people who use that are very young. Under 25. At that age few people give a damn about politics
I wish that were true. I don't use it myself but a couple times a year, but I don't think I have a family member who doesn't look at it everyday that's over the age of 15...

Forum List

Back