🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Propaganda Campaign To Wreck Social Security Is Right On Track

Ahh the Globalists... They must be behind this...

Could you tell us on the device made by a globalist economy how the "Globalists" decided? Do they meet in a room?

How do I get a job as a Globalist?
A few times a year, the powers of the world meet and produce their plans for a world government. Putin is not a globalist. So, he is an enemy. Ukraine is a corrupted crossroads of the world. Lots of dirt there. Look how fast we spent near a hundred billion dollars of our fast printed fiat currency. Ukraine is a protectorate of Russia. Has been for centuries. Many of our politicians are beholden to those who got them there.

At which point SS will be able to pay out fully 75% of obligations. Raising the cap would eliminate the difference. For those who don’t know what the cap is

Above $110K of income NO social security tax is taken out.
Raising the cap is the way to go when needed. That higher earners subsidize lower earners in retirement is baked into the program anyway.

Agreed, and Social Security was supposed to be a security net for you to live on at poverty level and help boost your retirement pay and not be what you live on solely in your retirement.

People like the Op has this delusion believing Social Security is your main source of income in retirement while it is not and you should have put away money on top of it…

Social Security is a ponzi scheme. Illegal for anyone but the government to do.

SS can easily be fixed by taking more money from people to pay other people! Ponzu said the same thing about his investment plans
Ponzi schemes leave people broke. My father collected his SS until he died at the age of 93. Nitwits have been calling it a Ponzi scheme as far back as I can remember and claiming it will all be gone by 1973 at the latest. I'm 69 years old. Any political party that kills it will no longer be a party.

A few times a year, the powers of the world meet and produce their plans for a world government. Putin is not a globalist. So, he is an enemy. Ukraine is a corrupted crossroads of the world. Lots of dirt there. Look how fast we spent near a hundred billion dollars of our fast printed fiat currency. Ukraine is a protectorate of Russia. Has been for centuries. Many of our politicians are beholden to those who got them there.
Wait… there’s “dirt” in Ukraine but not in Russia??!

Russia is a MAFIA state doosh

Need an actuary and a day to formalise the actual risk...

Just by looking at it they are making money because they investing money with institutions that are taking there money and investing it... This is then about risk, they are OK in a smaller set up and cost should be covered somewhat...

What happens if these institutions goes bust and they do...

Sorry there is no free money out there and the social security has to be more risk adverse. You seem to be happy with being riskier with your retirement plan, which is your choice but if it goes tits up, it is the Government that pick up the tab..
Ignore reality and make shit up to fit your warped agenda……it’s what Dimtards do.

So you would choose SS over the infinitely better plan.

Further confirmation of your stupidity.
Your “infinitely better plan” was a disaster

And it was designed and implemented by University of Chicago economists.

“Free Marketeers” as it were

Your “infinitely better plan” was a disaster

And it was designed and implemented by University of Chicago economists.

“Free Marketeers” as it were
Tell that to the thousands of retirees reaping the benefits, Simp.

Wait… there’s “dirt” in Ukraine but not in Russia??!

Russia is a MAFIA state doosh
If you are from that area I am not condemning, you. I condemn politics. We are a nation of many backgrounds. And we approve or disapprove of developments in parts of the world we are originally from. I was taught we are a free and sovereign nation. Russia is the same now no matter their situation as compared to the old Soviet Union. Communism was pushed to replace the Czars and 60 million Russians died in the 1930's and 1940's Eastern Europe and Western Russia needs peace.

When the SS Ponzi scheme was initiated the retirement age was higher than the life expectancy age.

How many SS Ponzi scheme rubes would support the SS retirement age being 80?

That’s where it would need to be to be in line with how it started.

When the SS Ponzi scheme was initiated the retirement age was higher than the life expectancy age.

How many SS Ponzi scheme rubes would support the SS retirement age being 80?

That’s where it would need to be to be in line with how it started.
Tens of millions have retired in dignity (likely your own parents) because of social security and you want to end that program

That’s Republicans folks

This is the core of who they are

Tens of millions have retired in dignity (likely your own parents) because of social security and you want to end that program

That’s Republicans folks

This is the core of who they are
There are ways to transition off the Ponzi scheme before it goes broke, Simp.

Do you support the retirement age at 80? Yes or no.

There are ways to transition off the Ponzi scheme before it goes broke, Simp.

Do you support the retirement age at 80? Yes or no.
Raise the cap and there is no need to change anything

Ponzi schemes leave people broke. My father collected his SS until he died at the age of 93. Nitwits have been calling it a Ponzi scheme as far back as I can remember and claiming it will all be gone by 1973 at the latest. I'm 69 years old. Any political party that kills it will no longer be a party.
they wouldn’t leave people broke if they could continue to get people’s money to pay out

i agree, but it needs reform…the gop has been trying hard to refine it and save it, just like Sweden had to do

Going for the third world approach I see..

Seriously if someone comes out with this statement, he should be ignored immediately... This is asking US to descend into a third world country...

This approach is about paying for Army and Police but not social benefits... Now lets think of countries that do that?
Feel free to ignore me cowpoke peg.
Get rid of Social Security & all the govt "benevolence" programs, it's not their business anyway.

Were we a 3rd world country before the Social Security slush fund scam? No we weren't.
You should try thinking instead of basing everything on strong emotions

Forum List

Back