The Prototypical Liberal Response

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. OK....go ahead and reveal the truth of an argument to a Liberal...document it....give examples....i.e., prove it to 'em.....and you can expect this:
"Oh, yeah???? Sez you!!!!"

That's pretty much the depth of the Liberal response.

Of course, it may be accompanied by all sorts of vituperation directed at the one providing the truth....but that comes with the territory.

What is astounding is that belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies.

2. Let's take an example that has been revived by Bill's wife to pump some air into her deflating campaign...."Birtherism."

Let's say you meet a stranger across a crowded room....turns out his name is Jacob Wasserstein..
He was brought up in Israel, and attended a religious school early on....and his father and step dad were both Jewish.
And...in many long and detailed discussions....he never defended, supported, praised, made up ingratiating tales about any other religion.....just Judaism.
And....if any Jewish folk committed iniquities, including murders....he made excuses for 'em.

Looking at these facts....would it be a fair guess he was Jewish?
Really....would it be a 'thought crime' to say, 'sure appears that he's Jewish.'
And....if folks became rabid in denials.....wouldn't that appear that they felt that being Jewish was a pejorataive?

"Oh, yeah???/ Sez you!!!"

Point being.....why do Liberals get incensed if some look at the facts and say Barack Hussein Obama appears to hold Islam in a very special place?

So....why did Bill's wife's campaign try to use it as a smear in the 2008 campaign?

She must be really, really embarrassed about it....and now she's trying to attach it to Trump.

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-17_9-3-54.png
    upload_2016-9-17_9-3-54.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 50
Tolerating other religions just looks like extremism to RWnuts.

if you don't tolerate each religion equally then you are discriminating against someone else's religion. When do I hear such tolerance and defense for christians who are prosecuted in this country day and night.

1. OK....go ahead and reveal the truth of an argument to a Liberal...document it....give examples....i.e., prove it to 'em.....and you can expect this:

Of course, it may be accompanied by all sorts of vituperation directed at the one providing the truth....but that comes with the territory.

What is astounding is that belonging to the Liberal cult, one must be willing to accept and support lies.

2. Let's take an example that has been revived by Bill's wife to pump some air into her deflating campaign...."Birtherism."

Let's say you meet a stranger across a crowded room....turns out his name is Jacob Wasserstein..
He was brought up in Israel, and attended a religious school early on....and his father and step dad were both Jewish.
And...in many long and detailed discussions....he never defended, supported, praised, made up ingratiating tales about any other religion.....just Judaism.
And....if any Jewish folk committed iniquities, including murders....he made excuses for 'em.

Really....would it be a 'thought crime' to say, 'sure appears that he's Jewish.'
And....if folks became rabid in denials.....wouldn't that appear that they felt that being Jewish was a pejorataive?

Point being.....why do Liberals get incensed if some look at the facts and say Barack Hussein Obama appears to hold Islam in a very special place?

So....why did Bill's wife's campaign try to use it as a smear in the 2008 campaign?

She must be really, really embarrassed about it....and now she's trying to attach it to Trump.

I usually love your outrages but I think this time you might have a slight problem blaming the evil librul conspiracy

1-birther-trump2.jpg

:banana:

Christians aren't prosecuted unless they broke a law. Quit whining.

Ooo....look! An "Oh, yeah! Sez you!!!!" post from one of the dunces!

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

" Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

It was aimed at Christians.

I'd love to see you fall all over yourself trying to defend the law.

Last edited:

I usually love your outrages but I think this time you might have a slight problem blaming the evil librul conspiracy

1-birther-trump2.jpg

:banana:

I have such an easy time ramming your words back down your throat......

You really should change your avi to 'FishInABarrel"

3. Provenance of the "Birther" Claim

a. In 2008, Mark Penn served as chief strategist to Hillary Clinton's campaign for president.
"Birtherism was Birthed In a Hillary Clinton Campaign Memo In 2007, a full year before anyone would know the name Orly Taitz, Hillary's chief campaign strategist Mark Penn would craft a wide-ranging strategy memo that included questioning the very American-ness of then-Senator Barack Obama, who was even then seen as Hillary's chief rival for the nomination." Hillary Invented Birtherism: 11 Things the Media Won't Tell You

He suggested claiming that Hillary's opponent, Obama, wasn't really American....

b. Penn Strategy Memo, March 19, 2007: More than anything else, this memo captures the full essence of Mark Penn's campaign strategy--its brilliance and its breathtaking attacks. Penn identified with impressive specificity the very coalition of women and blue-collar workers that Clinton ended up winning a year later. But he also called Obama "unelectable except perhaps against Attila the Hun," and wrote, "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values." Penn proposed targeting Obama's "lack of American roots." Penn Strategy Memo, March 19, 2007

In your face, boyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!

aww it all seems so innocent when you put it that way... :rolleyes:

FACT is, the birther movement was driven by bigotry and ignorant fear... Mr TRUMPet's first & favorite dog whistle!

R4KCALAql3bZ88jWuh7W_ykc3xJ3x9H2EGMm2_eUJL6eC-J3p0JIeE2fgInj0gbDLQ=w300

the result was 8 years of rabid undermining the legitimacy of the President of the United States of America.

the USA, your country which you claim to love (sez u) but you obviously loathe, elected the man twice.

it's pretty obvious, the only thing you love is the bleating sound of your own dishonest voice...

Donald Trump Appeals To The Worst Instincts In Voters, And The Worst Parts Of American Politics

Christians aren't prosecuted unless they broke a law. Quit whining.

Ooo....look! An "Oh, yeah! Sez you!!!!" post from one of the dunces!

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

" Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

It was aimed at Christians.

I'd love to see you fall all over yourself trying to defend the law.

Ooooo.....nooozzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

I made doggie run off with his tail between his legs!!!!

Come back, doggie...I won't smack you with the rolled-up newspaper again (just kiddin'....yes I will!!)

FACT is, the birther movement was driven by bigotry and ignorant fear... Mr TRUMPet's first & favorite dog whistle!

71qD1Wgk7JL.png

the result was 8 years of rabid undermining the legitimacy of the President of the United States of America.

the USA, your country which you claim to love (sez u) but you obviously loathe, elected the man twice.

it's pretty obvious, the only thing you love is the bleating sound of your own dishonest voice...

Donald Trump Appeals To The Worst Instincts In Voters, And The Worst Parts Of American Politics

"FACT is, the birther movement was driven by bigotry and ignorant fear... "

So....you're indicting Bill's wife?????

Excellent.

71qD1Wgk7JL.png

"FACT is, the birther movement was driven by bigotry and ignorant fear... "

So....you're indicting Bill's wife?????

Excellent.

Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with the birther movement. And as proof, I can guarantee you can't find a word she's ever spoken in support of it.

hillary never said any such thing. that is a lie parroted by liars...

hillary never said any such thing. that is a lie parroted by liars...

Try to be articulate....what, of this, are you attempting to deny?

a. In 2008, Mark Penn served as chief strategist to Hillary Clinton's campaign for president.
"Birtherism was Birthed In a Hillary Clinton Campaign Memo In 2007, a full year before anyone would know the name Orly Taitz, Hillary's chief campaign strategist Mark Penn would craft a wide-ranging strategy memo that included questioning the very American-ness of then-Senator Barack Obama, who was even then seen as Hillary's chief rival for the nomination." Hillary Invented Birtherism: 11 Things the Media Won't Tell You

He suggested claiming that Hillary's opponent, Obama, wasn't really American....

b. Penn Strategy Memo, March 19, 2007: More than anything else, this memo captures the full essence of Mark Penn's campaign strategy--its brilliance and its breathtaking attacks. Penn identified with impressive specificity the very coalition of women and blue-collar workers that Clinton ended up winning a year later. But he also called Obama "unelectable except perhaps against Attila the Hun," and wrote, "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values." Penn proposed targeting Obama's "lack of American roots."Penn Strategy Memo, March 19, 2007

....In your face, boyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!

Whatever makes you happy, I just thought to be nice and point out that people in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks

Please continue....

:popcorn:

Continue...what?

I've already reduced you to rubble.

There's naught left to do?

Summary:
the 'Birther' claim was originated and perpetuated by the official 'Hillary For President' campaign.

None can deny it.

mark penn isn't running for president. hillary never espoused those views. 2 simple FACTS.

R4KCALAql3bZ88jWuh7W_ykc3xJ3x9H2EGMm2_eUJL6eC-J3p0JIeE2fgInj0gbDLQ=w300

Could you tell us how the "birther movement" actually undermined the US? Really what exactly were the effects? You are being a bit melodramitic about something that obviously didn't mean a hill of beans to anyone. That is until Hillary starts nose diving, both in the polls and getting into vans. Then the issue raises it head as a distraction.

And when it comes right down to it, it isn't an issue if Obama was born in the US. The issue is how he used the idea that he was born in Kenya to his profit. It is just a matter of trust and honesty.

Forum List

Back