🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the punk that started the Justice for Mike Brown website .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the idiot said he does not want justice for the officer that made the bastard good !! he said even if Brown assaulted the officer and charged the officer had no right to shoot him. most blacks and white liberals have the same point of view.

I saw it. The guy was a flaming retard. It was quite clear he was not interested in justice. For him it was agenda only

Criminals, white or black or far left limp wrists or far right reactionary subversives, must be taken down, period.

Think they'll wait until Thanksgiving before the announcement comes out ?

I suspect the Grand Jury's decision has been made, and they're waiting for a strategic time for the news to hit.

I suspect the Grand Jury's decision has been made, and they're waiting for a strategic time for the news to hit.

Watch;

the president's "amnesty" announcement will be almost simultaneous as the release of the GJ decision...

...keep the people distracted and disorganized in order to further undermine the system without organized resistance....and the pro government propaganda barrage will be relentless.

I agree I think the decision is made and time is being allowed to make preparations for the mayhem that could occur. I would hope that things would go peaceful but form many that are involved I fear that if the officer is not charged there is a high probability of violence and destruction.

the idiot said he does not want justice for the officer that made the bastard good !! he said even if Brown assaulted the officer and charged the officer had no right to shoot him. most blacks and white liberals have the same point of view.

Dont shoot an unarmed person?....how terrible!

So if as alleged Big Mike attacked, punched the officer and tried to get his gun the officer has no right to protect his life? Sorry but a person has a right to protect themselves from getting an ass beating or killed.

So if as alleged Big Mike attacked, punched the officer and tried to get his gun the officer has no right to protect his life? Sorry but a person has a right to protect themselves from getting an ass beating or killed.

I just said that you shouldnt shoot an unarmed person. Sorry, I didnt realize that was controversial

But if you want to make up scenarios to justify a shooting..I'm game.

Yeah, because if someone is attacking you, number one rule is to ask them if they have a gun before defending yourself.

If saint michael of brown would have just kept his hands to himself...

I just said that you shouldnt shoot an unarmed person. Sorry, I didnt realize that was controversial

Sure you can consider the scenario made up, I will play along. So what is your answer? Does a person not have a right to defend themselves in your opinion.

If a person much larger than you decides for no reason to start whooping your ass, do you not have the right to use lethal force to protect yourself? I am damn sure glad I am free to do that where I reside

Yeah, because if someone is attacking you, number one rule is to ask them if they have a gun before defending yourself.

I hear ya...Sometimes when I play call of duty and someone attacks me with a knife I call in a Airstrike because I dont know what proportional means...oh and I dont have any police training

Sure you can consider the scenario made up, I will play along. So what is your answer? Does a person not have a right to defend themselves in your opinion.

This is one of those questions that cannot be answered no...so its curious you would ask it. Yes, I think people should defend themselves. :rolleyes:

If a person much larger than you decides for no reason to start whooping your ass, do you not have the right to use lethal force to protect yourself? I am damn sure glad I am free to do that where I reside

Sure, great questions

I hear ya...Sometimes when I play call of duty and someone attacks me with a knife I call in a Airstrike because I dont know what proportional means...oh and I dont have any police training
Well atleast I understand your frame of reference and your source for forming opinions. I doubt it will serve you very well as real life is not a video game, but hey continue living in fantasy land

If a negro is 6'4" and weighs in at about 300 lbs and is 'loaded' and comes at a police officer taunting the officer that negro is "armed".

Well atleast I understand your frame of reference and your source for forming opinions. I doubt it will serve you very well as real life is not a video game, but hey continue living in fantasy land

In a snide way I am talking about porportion.

See if someone hits me, then I shoot them...that reaction is not proportional.

Thats why this "defend yourself" line cannot be disagreed with but if you asked: If someone attacked you do you have the right to shoot them multiple times and possibly kill them?

Now the question is a little more detailed...ya know.

But as long as people make up scenarios where MB was some hulk like figure that can break people in half by mere touch and he used that touch on a poor helpless officer AND tried to take his gun AND turned around after running away to apparently charge a loaded gun being pointed at him like a bull (which no one does by the way)

Then oh my god....SHOOT AND KEEP FIRING!!!

Forum List

Back