🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the punk that started the Justice for Mike Brown website .

If a negro is 6'4" and weighs in at about 300 lbs and is 'loaded' and comes at a police officer taunting the officer that negro is "armed".

See? Even when a "negro" isnt armed...he's armed

Its just like other facts in the story...

He was going to college...but was a thug

He threw up peace signs....but it really means gang war

He never been arrested before...but hes big and black...which makes you a gangster (sorry, you shouldnt be black and if you are dont be big too)

If a negro is 6'4" and weighs in at about 300 lbs and is 'loaded' and comes at a police officer taunting the officer that negro is "armed".

He never been arrested before...but hes big and black...which makes you a gangster (sorry, you shouldnt be black and if you are dont be big too)

:blahblah:

..and if he'd just kept his hands to himself.....

Even if he did, he's still considered armed. Seems fair

irrelevant speculation.

Here's how the real world works..if someone punches a cop and tries to take his gun, they have a very good chance of getting killed....no matter the race of EITHER the cop or the attacker.

I can't help but think that the operative word is "negro."

By the way, I never saw that link which shows that Brown was "taunting" the cop. I'm sure it was an oversight on your part.

irrelevant speculation.

Here's how the real world works..if someone punches a cop and tries to take his gun, they have a very good chance of getting killed....no matter the race of EITHER the cop or the attacker.

Suuuure buddy whites and blacks are killed by the police all the time. The rates are almost identical lmao

By the way, I never saw that link which shows that Brown was "taunting" the cop. I'm sure it was an oversight on your part.

Well MB was alive so I'm assuming that was the "taunt"

Think they'll wait until Thanksgiving before the announcement comes out ?

I suspect the Grand Jury's decision has been made, and they're waiting for a strategic time for the news to hit.
That can't delay it too long. Most in Ferguson and a lot of out-of-towners are planning their Xmas shopping to coincide.

irrelevant speculation.

Suuuure buddy whites and blacks are killed by the police all the time. The rates are almost identical lmao

Why are you trying to change the subject?

I said that if one punches a cop and tries to take his gun...no matter what the race of the attacker or the cop...one has a good chance of ending up dead.

Go give it a try if you don't believe me.

the idiot said he does not want justice for the officer that made the bastard good !! he said even if Brown assaulted the officer and charged the officer had no right to shoot him. most blacks and white liberals have the same point of view.

Dont shoot an unarmed person?....how terrible!

Dont attack an armed one would be better advice. To bad Mike"Dirt Nap" Brown didnt hear these words of wisdom before he went full retard.
And I would bet anything that if some dude that outweighed you by a hundred lbs. was intent on beating you possibly to death,you would have done the same thing officer Wilson did.

At least six negro witnesses testified to the GJ that BM WAS taunting Wilson as BM was walking then running towards Wilson.
Don't worry. When the GJ releases all the scientific facts and witness testimony THEN you and the other 'Special Needs Tree Dwellers' can claim the eye witnesses were "paid off" and the scientific facts were all "made up".

At least six negro witnesses testified to the GJ that BM WAS taunting Wilson as BM was walking then running towards Wilson.
Don't worry. When the GJ releases all the scientific facts and witness testimony THEN you and the other 'Special Needs Tree Dwellers' can claim the eye witnesses were "paid off" and the scientific facts were all "made up".

LINK, dannyboy ol'pal. LINK.

You mean he never had been caught before.
You've seen the convenience store video, and based on his behavior, there is a high probability it wasn't the first time he robbed a store.

irrelevant speculation.

You said race doesnt matter tho :(

I said that if one punches a cop and tries to take his gun...no matter what the race of the attacker or the cop...one has a good chance of ending up dead.

I have stats that show differently. You have a gut feeling.

irrelevant speculation.

That's exactly what I said...I said it twice and I'll repeat it here for you.;
Here's how the real world works..if someone punches a cop and tries to take his gun, they have a very good chance of getting killed....no matter the race of EITHER the cop or the attacker

closedcaption said:

Oh, good. Post your stats...Don't sing it.
Bring it.

You've seen the convenience store video, and based on his behavior, there is a high probability it wasn't the first time he robbed a store.

Ahh yes, he's black so he's unarmed but armed...and never charged but is a criminal.

And you wonder why police are quick to fire on blacks with this mindset?

irrelevant speculation.

That's exactly what I said...I said it twice and I'll repeat it here for you.;
Here's how the real world works..if someone punches a cop and tries to take his gun, they have a very good chance of getting killed....no matter the race of EITHER the cop or the attacker

closedcaption said:

Oh, good. Post your stats...Don't sing it.
Bring it.

Why isnt my say so enough? I mean, I'm providing as much evidence as you are.

Ahh yes, he's black so he's unarmed but armed...and never charged but is a criminal.

I can't speak for the cops, but the kid was no angel. Based on his behavior at the store he was a bully as well as a thief.

I can't speak for the cops, but the kid was no angel. Based on his behavior at the store he was a bully as well as a thief.

And everyone who isnt an angel deserves it...cool story

the idiot said he does not want justice for the officer that made the bastard good !! he said even if Brown assaulted the officer and charged the officer had no right to shoot him. most blacks and white liberals have the same point of view.

If Brown was charging Officer Wilson, then Wilson had every right to shoot him down. However, based on everything I have heard, I do not believe this to be the case. I believe that there was an altercation, Brown was shot once and then ran away, and then he put his hands up in the air. At that point, Wilson gunned him down. I am not going to try to determine what really happened, but I do believe that Wilson should be indicted so the case can go to trial where all evidence can be put on the table for a jury to hear. Then let them make a decision based on all the known evidence as to Wilson's guilt or innocence.

Forum List

Back