🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the punk that started the Justice for Mike Brown website .

When did he commit an "attempted murder"?

Wouldn't that be why he was shot by Wilson? Wasn't Wilson supposed to be in fear of his life? That would make Brown guilty of attempted murder, I would think.

If Wilson's story is exactly how it happened, what would you call it?
See post #42.

I'm not running in circles covering the same ground again and again. You know that trick doesn't work on me.

Is this your way of admitting that Brown got shot several times, to death, for simple assault?
Is this your way of trying to cause a distraction?
(and FWIW he only got shot to death once...not several times..)

Where did I say anything about simple assault? Go read post #42 again if you need to.

I notice that when I bring up something that you either don't want to discuss, or find yourself out of your depth, you start getting all nasty.

It's not a distraction to the actual discussion, it's a distraction from the weather and the boredom.

To be shot in self-defense means that Brown was in the process of committing some crime that warranted lethal reaction.

I thought it would be considered attempted murder of an officer. You don't seem to agree with that. When I say it's assault, you don't seem to want to claim agreement with that, either.

because he wants to tell his stories about a super gangster big black guy and his powerful power. When you boil it down to shooting someone for simple assault he cant tell his camp fire tales

Wouldn't that be why he was shot by Wilson? Wasn't Wilson supposed to be in fear of his life? That would make Brown guilty of attempted murder, I would think.

If Wilson's story is exactly how it happened, what would you call it?
See post #42.

I'm not running in circles covering the same ground again and again. You know that trick doesn't work on me.

Is this your way of admitting that Brown got shot several times, to death, for simple assault?
Is this your way of trying to cause a distraction?
(and FWIW he only got shot to death once...not several times..)

Where did I say anything about simple assault? Go read post #42 again if you need to.

I notice that when I bring up something that you either don't want to discuss, or find yourself out of your depth, you start getting all nasty.

It's not a distraction to the actual discussion, it's a distraction from the weather and the boredom.

To be shot in self-defense means that Brown was in the process of committing some crime that warranted lethal reaction.

I thought it would be considered attempted murder of an officer. You don't seem to agree with that. When I say it's assault, you don't seem to want to claim agreement with that, either.

because he wants to tell his stories about a super gangster big black guy and his powerful power. When you boil it down to shooting someone for simple assault he cant tell his camp fire tales
If one punches a cop that is a felony.
If one tries to disarm a cop, that is a felony.

Section 563.046 Missouri statutes authorizes a law enforcement officer to use deadly force : "when he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested . . . has committed or attempted to commit a felony."

Go punch a cop and try to take his gun. Let's see how it works out for you.

the idiot said he does not want justice for the officer that made the bastard good !! he said even if Brown assaulted the officer and charged the officer had no right to shoot him. most blacks and white liberals have the same point of view.

If Brown was charging Officer Wilson, then Wilson had every right to shoot him down. However, based on everything I have heard, I do not believe this to be the case. I believe that there was an altercation, Brown was shot once and then ran away, and then he put his hands up in the air. At that point, Wilson gunned him down. I am not going to try to determine what really happened, but I do believe that Wilson should be indicted so the case can go to trial where all evidence can be put on the table for a jury to hear. Then let them make a decision based on all the known evidence as to Wilson's guilt or innocence.
IF the Prosecutor had a fucking shred of evidence of Wilson committing any chargeable offense he would have NEVER allowed the defense to be heard.
FUCKING USE YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!
He knew there was no case. Holder sent dozens of agents into Ferguson attempting to find ANYTHING to charge Wilson with. Holder came up empty.
The Pros. saved the State MILLIONS of dollars by not bringing a case that had no chance of an indictment.
Don't worry Tree Dweller. You'll soon get to see everything the GJ did and THEN you can claim the six negro witnesses and the scientific evidence are all a lie.

P
If a negro is 6'4" and weighs in at about 300 lbs and is 'loaded' and comes at a police officer taunting the officer that negro is "armed".

See? Even when a "negro" isnt armed...he's armed

Its just like other facts in the story...

He was going to college...but was a thug

He threw up peace signs....but it really means gang war

He never been arrested before...but hes big and black...which makes you a gangster (sorry, you shouldnt be black and if you are dont be big too)
He robbed a store minutes before he attacked Wilson. Next your gonna say he had a bag of skittles.
P
If a negro is 6'4" and weighs in at about 300 lbs and is 'loaded' and comes at a police officer taunting the officer that negro is "armed".

See? Even when a "negro" isnt armed...he's armed

Its just like other facts in the story...

He was going to college...but was a thug

He threw up peace signs....but it really means gang war

He never been arrested before...but hes big and black...which makes you a gangster (sorry, you shouldnt be black and if you are dont be big too)
He robbed a store minutes before he attacked Wilson. Next your gonna say he had a bag of skittles.

Robbery =/= attempted murder.

He didn't get shot for robbing the store.

I know. I shouldn't have tried to post in shorthand. I meant that Brown's robbery does not automatically support that he committed attempted murder. They are two different crimes.
It proves he isn't the gentle giant, you tried to tell everyone he was.

Forum List

Back