🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the punk that started the Justice for Mike Brown website .

the idiot said he does not want justice for the officer that made the bastard good !! he said even if Brown assaulted the officer and charged the officer had no right to shoot him. most blacks and white liberals have the same point of view.

Dont shoot an unarmed person?....how terrible!
Yeah, because if someone is attacking you, number one rule is to ask them if they have a gun before defending yourself.

I hear ya...Sometimes when I play call of duty and someone attacks me with a knife I call in a Airstrike because I dont know what proportional means...oh and I dont have any police training
Well atleast I understand your frame of reference and your source for forming opinions. I doubt it will serve you very well as real life is not a video game, but hey continue living in fantasy land

In a snide way I am talking about porportion.

See if someone hits me, then I shoot them...that reaction is not proportional.

Thats why this "defend yourself" line cannot be disagreed with but if you asked: If someone attacked you do you have the right to shoot them multiple times and possibly kill them?

Now the question is a little more detailed...ya know.

But as long as people make up scenarios where MB was some hulk like figure that can break people in half by mere touch and he used that touch on a poor helpless officer AND tried to take his gun AND turned around after running away to apparently charge a loaded gun being pointed at him like a bull (which no one does by the way)

Then oh my god....SHOOT AND KEEP FIRING!!!
The way I look at it, if they mind their business and not attack me. Then they have zero chance of getting shot. If they choose to attack me, then they make me choose to shoot them. Mb chose to attack, so he made a bad decision and it cost him his life. He also chose to rob a store and assault the owner. Doesn't seem like he was making any good decisions that day.

irrelevant speculation.

Here's how the real world works..if someone punches a cop and tries to take his gun, they have a very good chance of getting killed....no matter the race of EITHER the cop or the attacker.

Suuuure buddy whites and blacks are killed by the police all the time. The rates are almost identical lmao

Why are you trying to change the subject?

You said race doesnt matter tho :(
That's exactly what I said...I said it twice and I'll repeat it here for you.;
Here's how the real world works..if someone punches a cop and tries to take his gun, they have a very good chance of getting killed....no matter the race of EITHER the cop or the attacker

I said that if one punches a cop and tries to take his gun...no matter what the race of the attacker or the cop...one has a good chance of ending up dead.

Go give it a try if you don't believe me.

closedcaption said:
I have stats that show differently. You have a gut feeling.

Oh, good. Post your stats...Don't sing it.
Bring it.

Why isnt my say so enough? I mean, I'm providing as much evidence as you are.

Oh...so now you DON'T actually have any "statistics"...I see.

If one punches a cop that is a felony.
If one tries to disarm a cop, that is a felony.

Section 563.046 Missouri statutes authorizes a law enforcement officer to use deadly force : "when he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested . . . has committed or attempted to commit a felony."

Go punch a cop and try to take his gun. Let's see how it works out for you.

P
If a negro is 6'4" and weighs in at about 300 lbs and is 'loaded' and comes at a police officer taunting the officer that negro is "armed".

See? Even when a "negro" isnt armed...he's armed

Its just like other facts in the story...

He was going to college...but was a thug

He threw up peace signs....but it really means gang war

He never been arrested before...but hes big and black...which makes you a gangster (sorry, you shouldnt be black and if you are dont be big too)
He robbed a store minutes before he attacked Wilson. Next your gonna say he had a bag of skittles.

P
If a negro is 6'4" and weighs in at about 300 lbs and is 'loaded' and comes at a police officer taunting the officer that negro is "armed".

He never been arrested before...but hes big and black...which makes you a gangster (sorry, you shouldnt be black and if you are dont be big too)
He robbed a store minutes before he attacked Wilson. Next your gonna say he had a bag of skittles.
P

Robbery =/= attempted murder.

P

P

He didn't get shot for robbing the store.

P

P

I know. I shouldn't have tried to post in shorthand. I meant that Brown's robbery does not automatically support that he committed attempted murder. They are two different crimes.

P

P

I know. I shouldn't have tried to post in shorthand. I meant that Brown's robbery does not automatically support that he committed attempted murder. They are two different crimes.

When did he commit an "attempted murder"?

Wouldn't that be why he was shot by Wilson? Wasn't Wilson supposed to be in fear of his life? That would make Brown guilty of attempted murder, I would think.

If Wilson's story is exactly how it happened, what would you call it?

Wouldn't that be why he was shot by Wilson? Wasn't Wilson supposed to be in fear of his life? That would make Brown guilty of attempted murder, I would think.

See post #42.

I'm not running in circles covering the same ground again and again. You know that trick doesn't work on me.

the idiot said he does not want justice for the officer that made the bastard good !! he said even if Brown assaulted the officer and charged the officer had no right to shoot him. most blacks and white liberals have the same point of view.

Yeah, because if someone is attacking you, number one rule is to ask them if they have a gun before defending yourself.

I hear ya...Sometimes when I play call of duty and someone attacks me with a knife I call in a Airstrike because I dont know what proportional means...oh and I dont have any police training
Well atleast I understand your frame of reference and your source for forming opinions. I doubt it will serve you very well as real life is not a video game, but hey continue living in fantasy land

Thats why this "defend yourself" line cannot be disagreed with but if you asked: If someone attacked you do you have the right to shoot them multiple times and possibly kill them?

But as long as people make up scenarios where MB was some hulk like figure that can break people in half by mere touch and he used that touch on a poor helpless officer AND tried to take his gun AND turned around after running away to apparently charge a loaded gun being pointed at him like a bull (which no one does by the way)

no one in their right mind would charge a loaded gun pointing at him ! but some one who walks down the middle of the street in broad daylight after committing strong armed robbery and physically attacks a cop and breaks his face may be stupid enough to charge ! of course that doesn't matter !! the onlything that matters to race baiters like you is that the shooter was white and the perp was black . if the cop was black and the perp was white there wouldn't be a peep coming out of the mouths of people like you.

Last edited:

So if as alleged Big Mike attacked, punched the officer and tried to get his gun the officer has no right to protect his life? Sorry but a person has a right to protect themselves from getting an ass beating or killed.

I just said that you shouldnt shoot an unarmed person. Sorry, I didnt realize that was controversial

But if you want to make up scenarios to justify a shooting..I'm game.
what if a woman is attacked by an unarmed 300 lb man ? are saying she doesn't have the right to use a GUN if she has one ?

So if as alleged Big Mike attacked, punched the officer and tried to get his gun the officer has no right to protect his life? Sorry but a person has a right to protect themselves from getting an ass beating or killed.

I just said that you shouldnt shoot an unarmed person. Sorry, I didnt realize that was controversial

But if you want to make up scenarios to justify a shooting..I'm game.
what if a woman is attacked by an unarmed 300 lb man ? are saying she doesn't have the right to use a GUN if she has one ?

The size of the attacker doesn't even matter.
Self defense.

no one in their right mind would charge a loaded gun pointing at him ! but some one who walks down the middle of the street in broad daylight after committing strong armed robbery and physically attacks a cop and breaks his face may be stupid enough to charge ! of course to that doesn't matter !! the onlything that matters to race baiters like you is that the shooter was white and the perp was black . if the cop was black and the perp was white there wouldn't be a peep coming out of the mouths of people like you.

See post #42.

I'm not running in circles covering the same ground again and again. You know that trick doesn't work on me.

Is this your way of admitting that Brown got shot several times, to death, for simple assault?

The way I look at it, if they mind their business and not attack me. Then they have zero chance of getting shot.

Well since you hear all these scary stories about blacks thats not true. It seems like the scary stories provide justification for the violence. So while you or someone else may not be racist per se, blacks and whites are treated differently for the same actions. A white guys peace sign is just peace...a black guys peace sign is gangster

If they choose to attack me, then they make me choose to shoot them. Mb chose to attack, so he made a bad decision and it cost him his life.

Lets not confuse things here. Wilson too had a choice. MB can make bad decisions all day and not one would result in someone shooting him for no reason. The person shooting chose to take that action...same with MB

He also chose to rob a store and assault the owner. Doesn't seem like he was making any good decisions that day.

But since this wasnt known by the officer I find it curious that you bring this up. He also failed PE, smoked weed before and probably fought someone one day.

None of it has to do with this

See post #42.

Is this your way of admitting that Brown got shot several times, to death, for simple assault?
Is this your way of trying to cause a distraction?
(and FWIW he only got shot to death once...not several times..)

Where did I say anything about simple assault? Go read post #42 again if you need to.

no one in their right mind would charge a loaded gun pointing at him ! but some one who walks down the middle of the street in broad daylight after committing strong armed robbery and physically attacks a cop and breaks his face may be stupid enough to charge ! of course to that doesn't matter !! the onlything that matters to race baiters like you is that the shooter was white and the perp was black . if the cop was black and the perp was white there wouldn't be a peep coming out of the mouths of people like you.

Story time is fun kids

See post #42.

Check...

See post #42.

Where did I say anything about simple assault? Go read post #42 again if you need to.

I notice that when I bring up something that you either don't want to discuss, or find yourself out of your depth, you start getting all nasty.

It's not a distraction to the actual discussion, it's a distraction from the weather and the boredom.

To be shot in self-defense means that Brown was in the process of committing some crime that warranted lethal reaction.

I thought it would be considered attempted murder of an officer. You don't seem to agree with that. When I say it's assault, you don't seem to want to claim agreement with that, either.

See post #42.

I notice that when I bring up something that you either don't want to discuss, or find yourself out of your depth, you start getting all nasty.

It's not a distraction to the actual discussion, it's a distraction from the weather and the boredom.

To be shot in self-defense means that Brown was in the process of committing some crime that warranted lethal reaction.

I thought it would be considered attempted murder of an officer. You don't seem to agree with that. When I say it's assault, you don't seem to want to claim agreement with that, either.

Post #42. Plain, simple english.

Forum List

Back