The Pushback in Illinois Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
VID in 6 weeks (not a full year as you are quoting) and that’s WITH extreme measures to slow it down.

I will believe scientists, data, and people who put their name and reputations on their work. I will not believe unsourced nonsense from anonymous internet posters who have declared themselves experts.
Your "scientists with data" and "experts" haven't been right yet....If anyone is being led around by the nose by nonsense, it's you Chumlee.

I thought we were going to be smart about it but it turns out you can only stop the village idiots from harming themselves for so long.

So if y’all decide that this is how you want to play it, why should I have to pay for your stupidity?
"Being smart about it" in your world means groveling at the feet of people whose models and numbers haven't ever been right.

You want to be a cowering little beta, who needs to be told by his betters what to do and when to do it, that's your business...Just don't arrogantly stand in the way of people who can decide for themselves what very low grade risks they will take and which they wont, under the phony guise of "saving lives".....And make no mistake about it, as contagions as the Covid is, it's not life threatening in 99.98% of cases.

Now go wash your hands and Cower in Place™, like the good little servile beta cuck that you are.
THAT IS WHY I CALL THEM BED WETTERS.

Not that all bed wetters are liberals, some bed wetters are not interested in politics at all, but all liberals are bed wetters. Sniveling, pathetic, vacuous, servile drones who empower sociopaths and end up getting millions of people killed.

I loathe these fucking pieces of shit.....

I loath uninformed idiots like yourself. People like you aren’t in charge because you can’t handle the responsibility that it takes to actually make serious decisions.
it's why we have legislators. they haven't said shit. why? no man is a king in our country. no man. unless you want me to stutter, no man.
Then why do you allow Trump to be king?
I don't. post where I think he is?

The mayor should then be on the hook for all resulting medical bills.

If they want their freedom, they can pay for it.
On the day that the USA was shut down at least 100,000,000 Americans had or already recovered from covid19. The reality is that over 90 percent have no or very few symptoms. My entire family was infected and no one needed a doctor. Just how it is kid
You know I’m not impressed by people like yourself who just make shit up.
80,000 Americans died from the flu in 2018 and the country was not shut down.

As for my making up that my family had this disease, well they could test us to prove or disprove this.

However no one will

So you continue believing that the government is telling you the truth like the commie zombie that you are
For starters, you took the upper limit of the 95% CI for people who died from influenza in 2017-2018. Not very honest. You could have said 46,000 died in 2017-2017 and been equally as accurate. The actual estimate is 61,000. Still, an unusually high number.

We lost 70,000 to COVID in 6 weeks (not a full year as you are quoting) and that’s WITH extreme measures to slow it down.

I will believe scientists, data, and people who put their name and reputations on their work. I will not believe unsourced nonsense from anonymous internet posters who have declared themselves experts.
There are not 70,000 covid deaths, there are 200,000 as hospitals shut their doors to other patients. As for the 70,000 that you claim are covid deaths, how many were autopsied?

Answer none so there are no official covid deaths

You’re exposing your ignorance, kiddo. You seem to believe that it requires an autopsy to determine cause of death.

It doesn’t.

VID in 6 weeks (not a full year as you are quoting) and that’s WITH extreme measures to slow it down.

Your "scientists with data" and "experts" haven't been right yet....If anyone is being led around by the nose by nonsense, it's you Chumlee.
They’ve got a better track record than Trump who believed it would have disappeared by now.

On the day that the USA was shut down at least 100,000,000 Americans had or already recovered from covid19. The reality is that over 90 percent have no or very few symptoms. My entire family was infected and no one needed a doctor. Just how it is kid

As for my making up that my family had this disease, well they could test us to prove or disprove this.

However no one will

So you continue believing that the government is telling you the truth like the commie zombie that you are
For starters, you took the upper limit of the 95% CI for people who died from influenza in 2017-2018. Not very honest. You could have said 46,000 died in 2017-2017 and been equally as accurate. The actual estimate is 61,000. Still, an unusually high number.

We lost 70,000 to COVID in 6 weeks (not a full year as you are quoting) and that’s WITH extreme measures to slow it down.

For starters, you took the upper limit of the 95% CI for people who died from influenza in 2017-2018

why not? it's on the document. no?

Because that’s not an accurate representation of the estimate. It’s dishonest.

They’ve got a better track record than Trump who believed it would have disappeared by now.
Trump isn't the issue, jackass.

The models have kept changing, the goalposts keep getting moved, and all lemming followers like you can do is keep parroting "follow the experts" like a fucking broken record.

Like I said....Piss off, mind your own goddamn business, and let those of us who aren't afraid of our own shadows get back to living our lives.

However no one will

For starters, you took the upper limit of the 95% CI for people who died from influenza in 2017-2018

it's as accurate as they made it. It's there for a reason. They state it could have been. you don't know it wasn't do you? Come on Dude, do you? how honest are you? I can say for a fact it's an estimate and that's it. It may or may not be the actual number, but they gave it out. I'm allowed to use it.

The models have kept changing, the goalposts keep getting moved, and all lemming followers like you can do is keep parroting "follow the experts" like a fucking broken record.

Like I said....Piss off, mind your own goddamn business, and let those of us who aren't afraid of our own shadows get back to living our lives.
Of course models keep changing. We keep changing too. Data keeps coming in. We keep adjusting what we are doing. It’s a feedback cycle.

Its the dumb asses that are out there trying to pretend like this is no big deal that are beginning to be a bigger and bigger problem. Their leader is Trump.

still not clear to me why it bothers them that I don't care if I get sick. If I get sick, I will stay inside like I've always done. I don't even go to the doctor so as not to poison the office.

If I die, I die. I'd rather die living than forcibly stay inside and not.

Last edited:

Of course models keep changing. We keep changing too. Data keeps coming in. We keep adjusting what we are doing. It’s a feedback cycle.

Its the dumb asses that are out there trying to pretend like this is no big deal that are beginning to be a bigger and bigger problem. Their leader is Trump.
just wondering, didn't the original global warming models say NY would be underwater today? again, how honest are you?

The Mayor of East Peoria tells Governor Cartman to stuff it up his fat ass, and allows his city to begin returning to normal.

There are those who sacrifice vs. those who demand.

maybe it would have been if he didn't listen to them. see, you can't say shit about the numbers. there isn't any background bench marks to refer to. do you? how's that honesty thing going?

The Mayor of East Peoria tells Governor Cartman to stuff it up his fat ass, and allows his city to begin returning to normal.

I'm willing to sacrifice, why aren't you? you don't care about the masses survival?

open up and let our herd immunity loose like we've always done. it makes us who we are. you are afraid, so no, you aren't sacrificing. A soldier, a cop will run toward danger. That's me here.

However no one will

it's as accurate as they made it. It's there for a reason. They state it could have been. you don't know it wasn't do you? Come on Dude, do you? how honest are you? I can say for a fact it's an estimate and that's it. It may or may not be the actual number, but they gave it out. I'm allowed to use it.
You don’t really understand how confidence intervals work. According to the CDC, estimate, how likely is it that the number was 80,000?

However no one will

You don’t really understand how confidence intervals work. According to the CDC, estimate, how likely is it that the number was 80,000?
you don't understand, see how that works? doesn't matter, it's an upper limit because they can't confirm. so yes, that can be accurate. you just don't know.

I'm willing to sacrifice, why aren't you? you don't care about the masses survival?

open up and let our herd immunity loose like we've always done. it makes us who we are. you are afraid, so no, you aren't sacrificing. A soldier, a cop will run toward danger. That's me here.
This makes no sense. Cops run towards danger so the danger does not affect the rest of the population.

What you’re saying is the exact opposite. Make sure the danger affects everyone in a “it can’t kill us all” kind of ideology.

This makes no sense. Cops run towards danger so the danger does not affect the rest of the population.

What you’re saying is the exact opposite. Make sure the danger affects everyone in a “it can’t kill us all” kind of ideology.
how's it different? i'm ready to sacrifice my life for normalcy to start back up. An 18 year old soldier is just told to run toward bullets, and does it. I'm actually volunteering my health to show you you are full of shit. And yet, you think I don't deserve to do that, even though the section 242 of title 18 says I can.

However no one will

you don't understand, see how that works? doesn't matter, it's an upper limit because they can't confirm. so yes, that can be accurate. you just don't know.

I know exactly what it means. If you tried any of this nonsense with anyone who does this for a living, you’d be trashed for trying to pull this dishonest BS.

It’s “possible” that it was 80,000. It’s even possible it was 300,000. It is possible it was 1,000 too. The estimate doesn’t tell you what it is. The estimate tells you what it probably is. There’s about a 2% chance it was 80,000. There’s about a 0.01% chance it was 10,000. That’s what the confidence interval means and that’s why you don’t just quote a value at random because it is what you want it to be.

how's it different? i'm ready to sacrifice my life for normalcy to start back up. An 18 year old soldier is just told to run toward bullets, and does it. I'm actually volunteering my health to show you you are full of shit. And yet, you think I don't deserve to do that, even though the section 242 of title 18 says I can.
I think you don’t understand how your actions impact others.

The Goyim of Illinois are ignoring what the Neo-Communist Governor Shit Head is telling them, the Neo-Communist Governor Shit Head wants the filthy Goyim that his ilk HATE to be financially ruined by not working and thus having no money for food, to pay bills, for mortgage payments etc.

#Support-Our-Fellow-Goyim-of-Illinois-Goyim Worldwide-Stand-With-Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back