The quality of threads and debates has dropped on this board

Used to be really fun to debate on here. Is this a normal decline around election time? There are so many Jerry Springer style topics now that earnest debate is rare unless a thread is derailed.
Many of the threads introduced by "Grampa Murked U" suggest that he has no one to blame but himself for the increase in "Jerry Springer type topicsf!"

Anyone who averages 32.97 posts a day needs to get a life.

*************************************************************************************
Santorum caught on tape having sex with Palins pet moose....
Grampa Murked U 02-19-2012 02:15 PM

Can Madona stop the war in Iran before it begins?
Grampa Murked U 02-18-2012 08:39 PM

We want democrats to run against common sense and real issues!
Grampa Murked U 02-17-2012 11:18 PM

While the rest of America is focused on jobs and economic recovery most here? sex ( 1 2 3)
Grampa Murked U 02-16-2012 03:02 PM

Is Santorum the anti christ?
Grampa Murked U 02-16-2012 11:56 AM

Evidence that the Whitehouse and the liberal media are conspiring together? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 02-16-2012 07:53 AM

Has anyone tried the new Bud Light Platinum beer?
Grampa Murked U 02-13-2012 12:45 PM

Obama is a racist and Dean proved it....
Grampa Murked U

Obama kills terrorists he is God. Bush waterboarded a couple and he was the devil? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 02-07-2012 07:07 AM

I went to jail tonight and i need advice ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 02-01-2012 08:23 AM

OWS throws bombs at the Whitehouse ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 01-18-2012 12:41 PM

I am sick of this shit ( 1 2)
Grampa Murked U 01-11-2012 10:41 AM

Democrats want to teach blacks how to be productive human leeches ( 1 2)
Grampa Murked U 01-08-2012 07:20 PM

Diane Sawyer needs to be put to pasture
Grampa Murked U 01-07-2012 09:54 PM

Obama is creating and enabling new terrorists to rise against us ( 1 2 3 4)
Grampa Murked U 01-04-2012 07:04 AM

What beliefs define a 21st Century American leech...err loon...err lemming...err lib? ( 1 2)
Grampa Murked U 12-30-2011 04:09 PM

Holder is a clear racist and a piece of shit...... ( 1 2 3)
Grampa Murked U 12-29-2011 11:23 PM

Pauls foreign policy is like a Jerimiah Wright sermon ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 12-27-2011 07:01 AM

why are liberals on this board so obsessed with homosexual activity? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 12-23-2011 07:54 PM

Edwards is indeed a professional lying piece of shit/claims too ill to be on trial
Grampa Murked U 12-23-2011 07:34 AM

OWS is not driven by the people/Its nowa product of the Obama administration and SEIU
Grampa Murked U

Cain is gone libs, time to redirect your irrational hate.... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 12-10-2011 05:32 PM

Obama lies as much as some here in Kansas speech. Yet no media coverage
Grampa Murked U 12-08-2011 12:54 AM

The left wing is a piece of shit ( 1 2)
Grampa Murked U 12-04-2011 08:03 PM

Senate democrats vote in favor of rape and murder ( 1 2 3 4 5)
Grampa Murked U

Last edited:
Used to be really fun to debate on here. Is this a normal decline around election time? There are so many Jerry Springer style topics now that earnest debate is rare unless a thread is derailed.
Many of the topics introduced by "Grampa Murked U" suggest that he has no one to blame for the increase in "Jerry Springer type topics" but himself!

Anyone who averages 32.97 posts a day needs to get a life.

*************************************************************************************
Santorum caught on tape having sex with Palins pet moose....
Grampa Murked U 02-19-2012 02:15 PM

Can Madona stop the war in Iran before it begins?
Grampa Murked U 02-18-2012 08:39 PM

We want democrats to run against common sense and real issues!
Grampa Murked U 02-17-2012 11:18 PM

While the rest of America is focused on jobs and economic recovery most here? sex ( 1 2 3)
Grampa Murked U 02-16-2012 03:02 PM

Is Santorum the anti christ?
Grampa Murked U 02-16-2012 11:56 AM

Evidence that the Whitehouse and the liberal media are conspiring together? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 02-16-2012 07:53 AM

Question for Obama supporters/why do you never hold him accountable? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 02-14-2012 12:19 PM

Has anyone tried the new Bud Light Platinum beer?
Grampa Murked U 02-13-2012 12:45 PM

Obama is a racist and Dean proved it....
Grampa Murked U

Obama kills terrorists he is God. Bush waterboarded a couple and he was the devil? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 02-07-2012 07:07 AM

I went to jail tonight and i need advice ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 02-01-2012 08:23 AM

OWS throws bombs at the Whitehouse ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 01-18-2012 12:41 PM

I am sick of this shit ( 1 2)
Grampa Murked U 01-11-2012 10:41 AM

Democrats want to teach blacks how to be productive human leeches ( 1 2)
Grampa Murked U 01-08-2012 07:20 PM

Diane Sawyer needs to be put to pasture
Grampa Murked U 01-07-2012 09:54 PM

What beliefs define a 21st Century American leech...err loon...err lemming...err lib? ( 1 2)
Grampa Murked U 12-30-2011 04:09 PM

Holder is a clear racist and a piece of shit...... ( 1 2 3)
Grampa Murked U 12-29-2011 11:23 PM

Pauls foreign policy is like a Jerimiah Wright sermon ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 12-27-2011 07:01 AM

why are liberals on this board so obsessed with homosexual activity? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Grampa Murked U 12-23-2011 07:54 PM

Edwards is indeed a professional lying piece of shit/claims too ill to be on trial
Grampa Murked U 12-23-2011 07:34 AM

OWS is not driven by the people/Its nowa product of the Obama administration and SEIU
Grampa Murked U

That's some serious research you've done there.

Now, what was it you were saying about getting a life?

:lmao:

Says "Si modo" who averages 27.30 post per day!
How observant you are. You wanna cookie for that?

I can do that:

extremeadvertisingcookies.jpg

I'm quite content with the life I have thanks. Have employees I can trust with my life. Kids are grown. Grandson is fun as hell. Have 0 material needs. Politics is my Passion.

You on the other hand garden sound very distraught. Can I get you a drink? A phone number to a psych perhaps?

If you bothered to do any real searching you would find that most of those threads you quoted have a counter thread they are mocking.

Carry on

Hitler,Satan,BOOOOSH,Evil Rich, and Racist. Those few words will sum up the whole 2012 Election. Americans are very Dumbed-Down for the most part. They need those simple terms to guide them on how to vote. It is very sad but it is what it is.

And,underachievers too.been conditioned that way too. I go for the gusto im NO WAY better than anyone else,but I grow,learn,and evolve. The culture,across all parties,us that if you overachieve,your looked down on. There's only one life we have to live,make the beat of it. Don't let other people make it happen,do it yourself!!

We need to EVOLVE politics,and go by leadership. Politics are compromised values,and we truly cannot go forwards compromising ourvalues,morals,and fabric.

We need to EVOLVE politics,and go by leadership. Politics are compromised values,and we truly cannot go forwards compromising ourvalues,morals,and fabric.

Compromise is not always a dirty word.

Compromising values and morals is almost always a terrible idea.

Properly applied, SOME compromise is useful to politics.

But when it comes at the cost of values, ethics and morals, it is damaging.

I do one thing others here don't,I don't bicker about others,or wait for others,God gave me a brain, I'm using it,and as an ordinary American, I make things happen. I'm not an armchair blogger,I make waves.

Compromise is not always a dirty word.

Compromising values and morals is almost always a terrible idea.

Properly applied, SOME compromise is useful to politics.

But when it comes at the cost of values, ethics and morals, it is damaging.

Liability,you make a good point. But,I do NOT compromise when it comes to anything core,like morals,values,or anything derived from such. If anything when a man dies,its called charactor,and if I compromise I wont be able to look at myself in the morning,and I'm my own worst critic. At least when I die,I can say I had my charactor intact.

I'm quite content with the life I have thanks. Have employees I can trust with my life. Kids are grown. Grandson is fun as hell. Have 0 material needs. Politics is my Passion.

You on the other hand garden sound very distraught. Can I get you a drink? A phone number to a psych perhaps?

If you bothered to do any real searching you would find that most of those threads you quoted have a counter thread they are mocking.

Carry on

Much like politics and current events, there are peaks and valleys. Some days, a hot topic hits and the board is on fire. Other days, it is slow and every thread is Obama sucks or the GOP candidates are morons.

You have to take the good with the bad

POLITICS is compromise. True leadership is is staying true to your core,morals,values,and ethics one grows and learns through their own life experience.

At this point in my life,again,I grow,learn and evolve,will do,every aspect and area of my life,but I will never compromise what makes me ME. Even if I fail,at least I have the guts and charisma to say I took a shot at it.

I agree. The intellectual level of some of the threads here at the moment is, well.... just laughable.

Oh, please. You are constantly disrespecting people and calling them names when they don't agree with you. You're not the only one but you are the absolute worst.

The hate and sarcasm from the right has reached new levels here. I thnk the OP knows that and so do you. What's with all of the game playing?? You want to debate??? Sure, you do. :rolleyes:

I have posted in multiple threads asking those on the Right to explain their ideas and positions so we could discuss them, and seldom do they ever. You're guilty of that in fact.

I think if you want to have a better level of debate, then start by personally offering a better level of debate.

I have started multiple threads lately about serious topics with valid points contained within. They just drop like rocks on the list. I presume because they're not controversial enough. The extreme idiots on this site seem to be able to direct the debates with their nonsensical threads.

Ps. You're being dishonest.

That's the reason that people don't want to explain their ideas and positions to you. That you don't recognize it is just amazing.

I have posted in multiple threads asking those on the Right to explain their ideas and positions so we could discuss them, and seldom do they ever. You're guilty of that in fact.

I think if you want to have a better level of debate, then start by personally offering a better level of debate.

I have started multiple threads lately about serious topics with valid points contained within. They just drop like rocks on the list. I presume because they're not controversial enough. The extreme idiots on this site seem to be able to direct the debates with their nonsensical threads.

Ps. You're being dishonest.

That's the reason that people don't want to explain their ideas and positions to you. That you don't recognize it is just amazing.

I don't get answers or honest debate because everyone is either too stupid to deepen a discussion or they simply don't want to out of fear of appearing to agree with the opposite side. And then there are the extremes on both sides which is what you highlighted and apparently don't think exists.

I wonder why? Lol

Forum List

Back