The Queen of mean

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
used to be leona helmsley

now it's hillary clinton.
standing by her lie to the the parents of the dead crosses that line into mean, especially when you consider that it's in pursuit of power and a chance to bag some more big dough.

i think she's cruel.

Hillary Clinton is so nasty to the Secret Service that they consider it punishment to be assigned to her

and she called those gold star parents incompetent somehow, because they didn't remember what her government told them that day. hillary is the new queen of mean now. and she is intolerant, leading the left.

from across the pond: 'Move on': Clinton dismisses damning House report on Benghazi

Leona Helmsley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everyone who meets Hillary remarks on how friendly and considerate she is.

As far as that SS agent goes, the other SS agents say he's a liar, that he was a low-level guy who was never allowed near the first family. And they point out that SS agents have a code of silence on such things, and only a scumbag would break that oath and make up stories for money. You won't see any SS agents dissing Trump, because that's how the SS works. You don't talk about the people you protect.

And that won't matter to you, because you'll believe any lie that helps you hate.

Everyone who meets Hillary remarks on how friendly and considerate she is.

As far as that SS agent goes, the other SS agents say he's a liar, that he was a low-level guy who was never allowed near the first family. And they point out that SS agents have a code of silence on such things, and only a scumbag would break that oath and make up stories for money. You won't see any SS agents dissing Trump, because that's how the SS works. You don't talk about the people you protect.

And that won't matter to you, because you'll believe any lie that helps you hate.
your projected hate is not mine. is she telling your truth that she is kind and calm backstage ? or are you trying to cover for her. if you're counting on there not being any video saved for this election... don't.

if you're counting on there not being any video saved for this election... don't.

You all say she's such an awful person, yet after 25 years of being under the microscope, there's not any video or audio of her acting badly towards anyone.

However, you go on hoping. You're probably still thinking that the Michelle Obama Whitey tape will show up any day now.

“Since half the country will believe an evil cartoon version of Hillary Clinton no matter what she says or does, she has to embrace it. This year, the voters are not in the mood for steady as she goes. They want a ruthless mafia boss who will protect their frighten souls which is why Hillary has to own all the nasty things the haters say and run as the Notorious HRC.”

"If America thinks it can only be safe right now with a lying, cheating sociopath, that could be good for Hillary because that’s what Republicans keep saying she is. She should end every one of her campaign ads with, ‘I’m crooked Hillary and not only do I approve this message but I will cut a b*tch.'"

“Hillary should say, ‘I can’t wipe out ISIS? Please. I will wipe them out and make it look like a skiing accident…My pantsuit is stitched together from the carcasses of the multitudes I have made disappear.'”

Bill Maher: It's Time for Hillary Clinton to Unleash the Notorious HRC - WATCH - Towleroad

if you're counting on there not being any video saved for this election... don't.

You all say she's such an awful person, yet after 25 years of being under the microscope, there's not any video or audio of her acting badly towards anyone.

However, you go on hoping. You're probably still thinking that the Michelle Obama Whitey tape will show up any day now.
that's what i'm trying to tell you...

“Since half the country will believe an evil cartoon version of Hillary Clinton no matter what she says or does, she has to embrace it. This year, the voters are not in the mood for steady as she goes. They want a ruthless mafia boss who will protect their frighten souls which is why Hillary has to own all the nasty things the haters say and run as the Notorious HRC.”

"If America thinks it can only be safe right now with a lying, cheating sociopath, that could be good for Hillary because that’s what Republicans keep saying she is. She should end every one of her campaign ads with, ‘I’m crooked Hillary and not only do I approve this message but I will cut a b*tch.'"

“Hillary should say, ‘I can’t wipe out ISIS? Please. I will wipe them out and make it look like a skiing accident…My pantsuit is stitched together from the carcasses of the multitudes I have made disappear.'”

Bill Maher: It's Time for Hillary Clinton to Unleash the Notorious HRC - WATCH - Towleroad
the '16 election a referendum on the corrupt media, and cartoon hillary. and cartoon obama.

Forum List

Back