The Queen's Hat

View attachment 122731

Not loving the hat this year, Tilly. Fox had a pic of her last night in the most magnificent royal blue hat with a huge peony. Can't find it online anywhere. Who wants a hat bearing ranunculus?
I understand that her staff has a fit about her hats....she loves them but they have to find fashions that don't cover her face for photo ops.
QE2 is a sweet old lady that has always enjoyed the spot light.

And she has always worn a hat ever since her WAC days.

The reason for this hat is because it is fun.
Sex is fun.

Pussy is sex.

The hat sucks though.

The reason for this head band is fun.

358f1468d43727440250337db7cab019.jpg

You are a stick in the mud.
Sex equals fun.

Pussy equals sex.

Girlies equal pussy.

They always have.

They always will.

Smart girlies will wear smart hats.

Dumb pussy girlies will wear dumb hats.

Booooring.
Get yourself Disir a cutsie baseball cap or a better hat.

But make sure it has a brim on it Sweetiepie.

I have a floppy hat for 120 degree weather. I have no use for baseball caps. Those are not fun.

I'm not a hat person unless it's winter. I do like looking at the queen's hats.
But like most ladies you are a tomboy ricechickie and therefore with your levi's and tennies you should be wearing a hat too.

You can put your hair into a classic pony tail and wear a baseball hat with the pony thru the loop in the back.

Even though you don't play baseball, a baseball cap is better than no hat at all.

The USN has finally gone to blue baseball hats for everybody, boys and girls, men and women, admirals and recruits.

Ok. But I don't wear pony tails, either.

So you got a #3 cut or what?

Sex is fun.

Pussy is sex.

The hat sucks though.

Sex equals fun.

Pussy equals sex.

Girlies equal pussy.

They always have.

They always will.

Booooring.

I have a floppy hat for 120 degree weather. I have no use for baseball caps. Those are not fun.
I covered this (no pun intended).

There are lots of good reasons for wearing a hat.

Boys and girls, men and women.

Sex equals fun.

Pussy equals sex.

Girlies equal pussy.

They always have.

They always will.

Booooring.

Yes, I know. You did it on another thread as well. You wear a hat with netting when you are attend family events such as BBQ's or family reunions. I don't remember which or even if it is was both. I remember family and outside.

Sex equals fun.

Pussy equals sex.

Girlies equal pussy.

They always have.

They always will.

Booooring.

Yes, I know. You did it on another thread as well. You wear a hat with netting when you are attend family events such as BBQ's or family reunions. I don't remember which or even if it is was both. I remember family and outside.
No, no bug net needed at family picnics.

I am the designated 45ACP CFP holder.

You are confusing me with ChrisL .

See attached.
CHRISL01.JPG

Booooring.

See attached.View attachment 122804

I'm not interested. Thanks.

See attached.View attachment 122804

I'm not interested. Thanks.
You don't like ChrisL 's butt ??

It's a nice one isn't it ?!

I will never, and I mean never, get the British fascination with so-called 'royalty'. That era ended over a hundred years ago and a monarchy is antithetical to democracy. I've tried to figure out why the British continue that nonsense and I can't. And don't feel bad Brits, it is far more bizarre that any Americans are amazed at 'royalty'.

To each their own but that stuff is as left field as an honest Republican.

We have a royal family now. Same dumb situation as the Brits - they cost us millions but do nothing to earn it.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I have been amused by the queen's hats for decades, and did a little research. It turns out that she has some designer under contract who is constantly remaking her old hats into new fashion statements. It is the royal family's attempt to set an example of frugality. As for why the British take hats so seriously, I suppose that it is because it rains so much in England. As to why the British take royality so seriously, I suppose it is because they are nuts.
After leaving this thread yesterday, I got thinking about how ENORMOUS the Queen's closet must be, to hold all those hats. But now I know--they're retreads. Still love them.

View attachment 122731

Not loving the hat this year, Tilly. Fox had a pic of her last night in the most magnificent royal blue hat with a huge peony. Can't find it online anywhere. Who wants a hat bearing ranunculus?
I understand that her staff has a fit about her hats....she loves them but they have to find fashions that don't cover her face for photo ops.
Really? You'd think they'd be used to it by now. She's the Queen, so if she wants to wear a paper bag over her head, it's okay by me. Long Live Lizzie!

The most important thing that any female (girl, lady, or woman) will ever wear is a gun.

A Glock .380 in her favorite color is the ideal firearm for a woman.

With it you need a holstering system.

For all those Annie Oakley's an inside the belt holstering system is ideal.

For all the others a leather purse with a sewn-in holster inside the purse works best. I suggest a zippered top for the purse rather than a flap across the top, since zippering is easier to open.

The purse should have a long heavy leather strap firmly attached to the purse with solid brass fitting and riveted.

Of course then the shoes will need to match the purse.

And the hat will need to match the shoes and purse too if not the whole outfit.

And there you have it --

- gun

- holster

- purse with a thick leather strap

- shoes

- hat

- matching outfit.

View attachment 122761
This one is perfect for us 2.gif

293fab0016c31e2a639b08dc11735bf1.jpg

Forum List

Back