The Queen's Hat

I will never, and I mean never, get the British fascination with so-called 'royalty'. That era ended over a hundred years ago and a monarchy is antithetical to democracy. I've tried to figure out why the British continue that nonsense and I can't. And don't feel bad Brits, it is far more bizarre that any Americans are amazed at 'royalty'.

To each their own but that stuff is as left field as an honest Republican.
thug-isaac-newton-they-said-i-couldnt-meme-anymore-thug-life.jpg

I will never, and I mean never, get the British fascination with so-called 'royalty'. That era ended over a hundred years ago and a monarchy is antithetical to democracy. I've tried to figure out why the British continue that nonsense and I can't. And don't feel bad Brits, it is far more bizarre that any Americans are amazed at 'royalty'.

They have nice hats, Isaac.

I would have been mad as hell if I'd been seated behind the two in the bottom picture, Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice. It's worse than having a 6'6" guy plop down in front of you at the movie theater just as the movie begins.

As I said everyone likes their own thing, I'm just saying for myself. And hats aren't my thing either. Not raining on your parade although it looks like rain I admit! :bye1:

I do like their navy and the Spitfire! And James Bond! "Shaken, not stirred."

She looks like a waitress that carries a tray on her head.

As I said everyone likes their own thing, I'm just saying for myself. And hats aren't my thing either. Not raining on your parade although it looks like rain I admit! :bye1:

I do like their navy and the Spitfire! And James Bond! "Shaken, not stirred."
There, you are getting into the spirit! We've gone pretty easy on you with the hats, too. Some of them are, well.....
$

Forum List

Back