The Queen's Hat

I'm not a hat person unless it's winter. I do like looking at the queen's hats.
But like most ladies you are a tomboy ricechickie and therefore with your levi's and tennies you should be wearing a hat too.

You can put your hair into a classic pony tail and wear a baseball hat with the pony thru the loop in the back.

Even though you don't play baseball, a baseball cap is better than no hat at all.

The USN has finally gone to blue baseball hats for everybody, boys and girls, men and women, admirals and recruits.

Reasons to wear your hat in winter: snow, sleet, and cold.

Reasons to wear your hat in springtime: rain, bugs, bright lights, glare from the sun.

Reasons to wear your hat in summer: bright sunlight, heat, dust, bright lights at night.

Reasons to wear your hat in fall: wind, dust, rain, bugs, bright lights.

But like most ladies you are a tomboy ricechickie and therefore with your levi's and tennies you should be wearing a hat too.

You can put your hair into a classic pony tail and wear a baseball hat with the pony thru the loop in the back.

Even though you don't play baseball, a baseball cap is better than no hat at all.

The USN has finally gone to blue baseball hats for everybody, boys and girls, men and women, admirals and recruits.

Ok. But I don't wear pony tails, either.

Ok. But I don't wear pony tails, either.
Well if you don't have long hair then you don't need a pony tail.

And with shorter hair your hat will fit more easily over your head.

I have been amused by the queen's hats for decades, and did a little research. It turns out that she has some designer under contract who is constantly remaking her old hats into new fashion statements. It is the royal family's attempt to set an example of frugality. As for why the British take hats so seriously, I suppose that it is because it rains so much in England. As to why the British take royality so seriously, I suppose it is because they are nuts.

the-shien-18th-century-masquerade-hat-with-gilded-ship-from-thisnext-com.jpg

Reasons to wear your hat in springtime: rain, bugs, bright lights, glare from the sun.

Reasons to wear your hat in summer: bright sunlight, heat, dust, bright lights at night.

Reasons Shmeasons.

1920s-skull-cap-234x300.jpg

Reasons Shmeasons.

The reason for this hat is at night to go to the night club and as miketx would classically say "find a d!ck".

I have been amused by the queen's hats for decades, and did a little research. It turns out that she has some designer under contract who is constantly remaking her old hats into new fashion statements. It is the royal family's attempt to set an example of frugality. As for why the British take hats so seriously, I suppose that it is because it rains so much in England. As to why the British take royality so seriously, I suppose it is because they are nuts.
Well I can see where a Princess who was once a WAC (Women's Army Corps) and used to wearing a hat all the time (which as I said is the best thing always -- day or nite) would now have a hat fetish in her old, old, old age.

Reasons Shmeasons.

The reason for this hat is at night to go to the night club and as miketx would classically say "find a d!ck".

The reason for this hat is because it is fun.

Long live Queen Elizabeth! She has remained the head of state longer than anyone else in the world. More importantly, I remember her coronation, and if she dies, that pretty much tells me that my clock has just about run out, as well!

Long live Queen Elizabeth! She has remained the head of state longer than anyone else in the world. More importantly, I remember her coronation, and if she dies, that pretty much tells me that my clock has just about run out, as well!
She won't live that much longer.

And then one of her kids will become king.

And then it will be "God Save The King !!!"

Reasons Shmeasons.

Sex is fun.

Pussy is sex.

The hat sucks though.

Reasons Shmeasons.

Sex is fun.

Pussy is sex.

The hat sucks though.

The reason for this head band is fun.

358f1468d43727440250337db7cab019.jpg

You are a stick in the mud.

Reasons Shmeasons.

Sex is fun.

Pussy is sex.

The hat sucks though.

Sex equals fun.

Pussy equals sex.

Girlies equal pussy.

They always have.

They always will.

Smart girlies will wear smart hats.

Dumb pussy girlies will wear dumb hats.

Reasons Shmeasons.

Sex is fun.

Pussy is sex.

The hat sucks though.

Sex equals fun.

Pussy equals sex.

Girlies equal pussy.

They always have.

They always will.

Booooring.

View attachment 122731

Not loving the hat this year, Tilly. Fox had a pic of her last night in the most magnificent royal blue hat with a huge peony. Can't find it online anywhere. Who wants a hat bearing ranunculus?
I understand that her staff has a fit about her hats....she loves them but they have to find fashions that don't cover her face for photo ops.

Sex is fun.

Pussy is sex.

The hat sucks though.

Sex equals fun.

Pussy equals sex.

Girlies equal pussy.

They always have.

They always will.

Booooring.
Get yourself Disir a cutsie baseball cap or a better hat.

But make sure it has a brim on it Sweetiepie.

The queen has been known to make unfortunate fashion decisions before

queen-elizabeth-green-screen-outfit-funny-photoshop-battle-latest.jpg
OMG! That's hideous! A nice one to wash that image away....
b47bde0f754983da49014fedcba1bd9d.jpg

This one puts me in mind of a Pharoah's headdress ala snake.

This one was a big hit and possibly broke the record for likes on Instagram:

352D471700000578-3637510-image-m-67_1465732365841.jpg
Even I can tell that's photoshopped. I'm not so sure about this one--says the pic was done by freakingnews.

Queen-Elizabeth-in-Teacup-Hat-66708.jpg
Photoshopped?! Impossible! Here she is touring Meereen in Essos, across the Narrow Sea:

EMGN-Queen-Green-Screen-8.jpg
No way, that's a fire-lizard from Pern.

Forum List

Back