The queers agenda

Sorry if I call someone a racist for saying that black men's only interest in white women is to sodomize them. Maybe I should call them an asshole instead of a racist too.

An asshole is an asshole to most negroes, men or women. It's a revenge thing on whites you're too stupid to understand or believe if you did understand. You've been lead to believe you're immune from that but the fact is they don't attack guys like us because they'd get their heads handed to them...you on the other hand are a prime candidate for a prison wife.
Wow. I can't wait until people who think like you are all dead and buried.

Sorry if I call someone a racist for saying that black men's only interest in white women is to sodomize them. Maybe I should call them an asshole instead of a racist too.

An asshole is an asshole to most negroes, men or women. It's a revenge thing on whites you're too stupid to understand or believe if you did understand. You've been lead to believe you're immune from that but the fact is they don't attack guys like us because they'd get their heads handed to them...you on the other hand are a prime candidate for a prison wife.
Who is going to pay the taxes ?

Phobia implies fear.

Who'd fear queer?

I don't even know but one queer.

Are you a queer black?
That's true. I think it was Morgan Freeman who said it was stupid to call you all homophobes, when in reality you're just assholes.

I don't think it makes a person afraid of gays because they don't want to see them making it. That is a normal heterosexual reaction to it, IMO.

I went to town, got some grub, ended last month $600 to the good, gonna hunker down all March and plant melons.

April, I'm out of here for a while.

Unless of course, these fuckin' blizzards keep coming.

That might upset the planting.

I thought the first half of my run was too easy and when I circled back I found out why....20mph wind....breathing was like I had a turbocharger....got soaked, loved every minute of it....just like back in the old Mitten days.

I like it how it was in the past......

Don't ask don't tell

Everybody got along better

relatives, friends.... family ....neighbours...

the past was so much better...and civilizated

oh well
Not for people who are gay. But nvm them right?
. And their gay parades wearing the Daisy Duke shorts. .

When exactly was the last time you were forced to attend a gay parade?

San Francisco has several parades a year- Carnivale, Gay Pride, Chinese New Years, St. Patricks Day.......no one has forced me to attend a parade yet.......

Oh please, if you have to work in the area or go to the area for any reason at all, you are a captive audience. Nobody wants to see that except maybe some other gay people, and I'm willing to bet that even some other gay people would look down upon that.

Phobia implies fear.

Who'd fear queer?

Are you a queer black?
That's true. I think it was Morgan Freeman who said it was stupid to call you all homophobes, when in reality you're just assholes.
Morgan Freeman has some pretty strong views on those that reflexively squawk racism too.

Are you black and gay? :D

Blue states and cities fund America.

Phobia implies fear.

Who'd fear queer?

Are you a queer black?
Morgan Freeman has some pretty strong views on those that reflexively squawk racism too.

Would that make you shudder? :cool:

Interesting. Do you have a link? I think ALL the taxpayers fund America.

Phobia implies fear.

Who'd fear queer?

Are you a queer black?

Well considering that it's you, maybe. :D If I ever have to see you making it with another dude, then most definitely. That is gross, sorry, but it is.

Per capita, blue staters are the contributors. Red staters, with the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation, are takers.

Federal tax revenue by state - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Phobia implies fear.

Who'd fear queer?

Are you a queer black?

Now, let me ask YOU a question about gays that I've wondered about from time to time. If gay men are attracted to other men, why do some of the gay men act like women?

Per capita, blue staters are the contributors. Red staters, with the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation, are takers.

That is rather irrelevant, don't you think? All taxpayers support America, not just certain states. Every state has its good share of taxpayers.

Gee, where are the black and brown and red people, in the Red States.

Even a :blsmile: can understand that.

Gee, where are the black and brown and red people, in the Red States.

Even a :blsmile: can understand that.
Lovely

Forum List

Back