The Queers are out of control

Oh, I have a wonderful idea! Let's have the 1st Annual USMB Comic Con. This would be a thread where all the nerds, geeks, trekkies and Jedi wannabes can hang out. I'll even serve as the disco ball.
a disco ball at a comic con?....

For all the Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica fans.

I finished Babylon 5 for like the 8th time again. I have a 'G'kar For President' coffee mug. lol. It is a shame so many of the characters have passed away.
I should start a binge watch session, Babylon 5 and Game of Thrones. In with the 10th run through all the Star Trek series.

EDIT: And all the movies, from the Motion Picture to Into Darkness.

Yeah, I'll continue to believe people are good-looking whether they are gay or straight. Also, thinking someone is hot isn't cheating.
I was funning with you, MDK. Being extremely handsome is such a curse and brings untoward attention sometimes. I'm sure that actor is tired of it too. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Oh and

spock_for_president_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg

Yeah, I'll continue to believe people are good-looking whether they are gay or straight. Also, thinking someone is hot isn't cheating.
I was funning with you, MDK. Being extremely handsome is such a curse and brings untoward attention sometimes. I'm sure that actor is tired of it too. :)

My bad. My sarcasm meter is on the fritz today. lol

I don't know. I was personally pushing for Steve Buscemi to play Steve Rogers. Marvel Studios stopped taking my phone calls. :dunno:

DC Comics is way better than Marvel in my humbly nerdy opinion.

I've always been divided. Batman was always my first favorite superhero, and Spiderman my second. Spawn my third, but he's from Image Comics. Damn it. Now we need to ask Harry Dresden.

I am a big fan of Martian Manhunter and Hawk Girl. Batman is still my favorite because he is not only badass, but he has the best villains as well.
Isn't Hawk Girl the buck toothed black in Legends of Tomorrow? I can't stand her teeth. She got the part because she's black. No white girl with those teeth would ever be seen on television.
she is American Indian and India Indian and a third black.....she is portraying an Egyptian from 4,000 years ago so her skin color is right on the money....a white girl would have been miscast...
Her race is completely overshadowed by those gigantic teeth. It reminds me of the buck tooth japanese cartoons from the 40s.

Plenty of white girls have played Egyptians. A white girl with those teeth not only wouldn't be in this show, but would never be seen.

Oh, I have a wonderful idea! Let's have the 1st Annual USMB Comic Con. This would be a thread where all the nerds, geeks, trekkies and Jedi wannabes can hang out. I'll even serve as the disco ball.

We can even have a gay orgy. Right, guys? Guys?

*crickets*

Two efforts to further control popular media are being pushed by homosexual activist groups. The first is the demand that the main character from the children's film "Frozen" be turned into a lesbian. While the popular media credits "fans" for the #GiveElsaAGirlfriend campaign, it is a small, yet vocal homosexual activists who are behind the campaign.

The same group is promoting the transforming of "Captain America" into a homosexual with the #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend push. These activists are using social media to inflate the impression of their numbers. While it is unlikely that most Americans want to turn Elsa into a dyke, most simply won't take the time to spam Twitter with thousands of tweets. Activists believe that through vocal activities they can push studios to a more homo-centric position. Though that is hard to imagine with Disney.

Marvel fans and it's been only 24 hr since the launch.

You would think it was a nation wide campaigning for the last year, it's few few twitter fans.

DC Comics is way better than Marvel in my humbly nerdy opinion.

I've always been divided. Batman was always my first favorite superhero, and Spiderman my second. Spawn my third, but he's from Image Comics. Damn it. Now we need to ask Harry Dresden.

I am a big fan of Martian Manhunter and Hawk Girl. Batman is still my favorite because he is not only badass, but he has the best villains as well.
Isn't Hawk Girl the buck toothed black in Legends of Tomorrow? I can't stand her teeth. She got the part because she's black. No white girl with those teeth would ever be seen on television.
she is American Indian and India Indian and a third black.....she is portraying an Egyptian from 4,000 years ago so her skin color is right on the money....a white girl would have been miscast...
Her race is completely overshadowed by those gigantic teeth. It reminds me of the buck tooth japanese cartoons from the 40s.

Plenty of white girls have played Egyptians. A white girl with those teeth not only wouldn't be in this show, but would never be seen.
you do see the other white girl in the cast right?...

The Horror!
I thought you slug trailing lesbos and cock puffin' soddies were supposed to be creative? So why can't you come up with your own original comic book characters?
there are more than one original ones out there too....
Sure. But what I mean is come up with their own characters. I keep hearing how creative they are, so why are they so obsessed with remaking everything in their image instead of originality?

The Horror!
I thought you slug trailing lesbos and cock puffin' soddies were supposed to be creative? So why can't you come up with your own original comic book characters?
Sure. But what I mean is come up with their own characters. I keep hearing how creative they are, so why are they so obsessed with remaking everything in their image instead of originality?
this was just a few fans petitioning marvel.....im sure many more were telling marvel to tell those fans to go fuck themselves...

We are not discussing the same thing. You are discussing race. I am discussing some enormous choppers. I doubt a white girl with those teeth would have got the part. Notice that the other girl who is white has normal teeth.

The gal could bite the legs off of a piano with those pearlies. I don't know if braces would have helped.

I feel sorry for the guys that have to kiss those teeth.

Two efforts to further control popular media are being pushed by homosexual activist groups. The first is the demand that the main character from the children's film "Frozen" be turned into a lesbian. While the popular media credits "fans" for the #GiveElsaAGirlfriend campaign, it is a small, yet vocal homosexual activists who are behind the campaign.

The same group is promoting the transforming of "Captain America" into a homosexual with the #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend push. These activists are using social media to inflate the impression of their numbers. While it is unlikely that most Americans want to turn Elsa into a dyke, most simply won't take the time to spam Twitter with thousands of tweets. Activists believe that through vocal activities they can push studios to a more homo-centric position. Though that is hard to imagine with Disney.

The fags are only doing what they need to do to promote their own interests, but the real question is why dont conservatives organize similarly in response?

They try, but fail because they disagree on various other issues while the left is more homo-genous.

The Horror!
this was just a few fans petitioning marvel.....im sure many more were telling marvel to tell those fans to go fuck themselves...
then they need to respond against the queers. But they wont get off their asses and do it.

The Right has cheered on gay actors for generations. Worshipped masculine actors and feminine women who preferred the same sex. LOL

We are not discussing the same thing. You are discussing race. I am discussing some enormous choppers. I doubt a white girl with those teeth would have got the part. Notice that the other girl who is white has normal teeth.

The gal could bite the legs off of a piano with those pearlies. I don't know if braces would have helped.

I feel sorry for the guys that have to kiss those teeth.
if i am discussing race and your not,how come the first thing you said about this woman was....Isn't Hawk Girl the buck toothed black in Legends of Tomorrow? and in the same statement... She got the part because she's black. No white girl with those teeth would ever be seen on television.....so who is discussing race here?....

Forum List

Back