The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
Everything I need to know about muslims I learned as they mortered my base and shot at my unit. I don't give a fuck what your little book says.
True Muslims are jihadists. Holy war is what the Koran preaches. These lunatics advocate and enact mass murder wherever and whenever they can. The only good one of them, is a dead one of them. The complete extermination of them should be the goal of every American.

According to the Koran, Jesus wasn't crucified, the Jooooos made that up to save his life. Muslims believe that Jesus suffered only some broken bones.

Yes, and since all four books of the apostles have lengthy accounts of the crucifixion Muslims are saying that the bible is all made up.

The point isn't whether the New or Old Testaments were accurate. Mohammad totally mutilated and changed many of the claims in both books. Thats what happens when an illiterate terrorist theif takes on the simple task of copying what's in two books.

Last edited:
I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.

The Koran and entire religion of a islam is built in a total lie.

Abraham was never asked to sacrifice Ishmael, it was clearly ISSAC. But, but, since your prophet was an illiterate terrorist, he couldn't read where it says that many times. He also didn't read where G-d called Ishmael wild man, and asked Abraham to kick him out of his house, to let him roam in the desert like a jackass.

No, your prophet, even though Abraham lived 2500 years before him, made himself a relative of Ishmael, the one G-d cursed, and totally mutilated the story of Abraham.

And since the Koran couldn't even copy the story of Abraham properly because it's prophet was busy terorising and stealing, the entire religion is crap from top to bottom. True story. :cool:

the arabs, back then-----tribal primitives that they were ---were
HEAVY into issues of FAMILY LINEAGE-------muhummad needed a LINEAGE (he was actually-----probably born on the wrong side of the bed---and was given over to an uncle to being up ---
the kid of questionable parentage). My theory is that he heard some jews
call him an "ISHMAELITE" which ---is a word-----I have been told by Talmud saavy hubby-----which means "DANGEROUS
CRIMINAL----MAURAUDERS IN THE WASTELANDS who are always illiterate----do not have permanent homes and generally of unfortunately neglectful personal hygiene

so...... he made-up a lineage

Even if you use today's advanced scientific techniques trying to determine who you are related to, you won't be able to go back more than a few hundred years.

How did the Saudi Arabian desert terrorist theif know he's related to someone who lived 2500 years before him? Perhaps he had access to this amazing website: :lmao:

Genealogy Family Trees Family History Records at Ancestry.com

The Quran is 100% accurate and free of any errors or mistakes. ..... :cool:

Mohammad married er raped an 8 year old after getting engaged to her when she was 6. Is it true that what you Muslims say, that even at the age of 8 Aisha had the maturity of an 18 year old therefore eligible for rape er marriage by the prophet? Ha ha ha. Wot a religion!

I speak as a Muslim.

Everything I need to know about muslims I learned as they mortered my base and shot at my unit. I don't give a fuck what your little book says.
True Muslims are jihadists. Holy war is what the Koran preaches. These lunatics advocate and enact mass murder wherever and whenever they can. The only good one of them, is a dead one of them. The complete extermination of them should be the goal of every American.

try not to be so enthusiastic------they can be salvaged-----One of
aspects of islam I learned by being around muslims is that they
can be GIVEN another POV. I came across muslims more than 45 years ago-----at that time-----the word "MOSLEM" was
replaced with "MUSLIM" ----for some esoteric reason-----
"moslem" had a negative association in some language----probably Arabic. So muslim big shots got together and CHANGED THE WORD ((the word was "moslem" when I was
in high school----and moslems called themselves 'moslems'----usually) Now no one uses the old fashioned word MOSLEM-----and nevah nevah the other one MOHAMEDAN----
it just go CHANGED. Islamic historic revisionism is old news--it started with islam-------just invade, take over----and destroy the
prior culture -------that is called "THE GLORIOUS AGE OF
ISLAMIC CONQUEST" The destruction of the Giant Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan is -------a drop in the bucket of
Islamic historical revisionism. In fact the Koran is an example
of historic revisionism-------The book 1984 is a commentary on
ISLAM

I speak as a Muslim.

Abraham was never asked to sacrifice Ishmael, it was clearly ISSAC. But, but, since your prophet was an illiterate terrorist, he couldn't read where it says that many times. He also didn't read where G-d called Ishmael wild man, and asked Abraham to kick him out of his house, to let him roam in the desert like a jackass.

No, your prophet, even though Abraham lived 2500 years before him, made himself a relative of Ishmael, the one G-d cursed, and totally mutilated the story of Abraham.

And since the Koran couldn't even copy the story of Abraham properly because it's prophet was busy terorising and stealing, the entire religion is crap from top to bottom. True story. :cool:

HEAVY into issues of FAMILY LINEAGE-------muhummad needed a LINEAGE (he was actually-----probably born on the wrong side of the bed---and was given over to an uncle to being up ---
call him an "ISHMAELITE" which ---is a word-----I have been told by Talmud saavy hubby-----which means "DANGEROUS
CRIMINAL----MAURAUDERS IN THE WASTELANDS who are always illiterate----do not have permanent homes and generally of unfortunately neglectful personal hygiene

Well, he did roam the desert like a wild jackass who's at war with everybody, as predicted in the OT, so ya neva know. :cool:

I speak as a Muslim.

Well, he did roam the desert like a wild jackass who's at war with everybody, as predicted in the OT, so ya neva know. :cool:

yes----all very consistent------Maimonides uses the word
ISHMAELITE when referring to muslims----(I assume even
when talking about his nice friendy employer SALA'ADIN)

---do ya think poor muhummad thought da joooos was giving
him a compliment by saying----"there goes that filthy
Ishmaelite"???

I speak as a Muslim.

yes----all very consistent------Maimonides uses the word
ISHMAELITE when referring to muslims----(I assume even
when talking about his nice friendy employer SALA'ADIN)

---do ya think poor muhummad thought da joooos was giving
him a compliment by saying----"there goes that filthy
Ishmaelite"???

I think so. Considering he was also an egomaniac.

Two excellent reasons why the Bible is reliable and not the koran: First, fulfilled prophecies. There are 100's in the Bible that have been fulfilled and there are many being fulfilled right now about Israel. The koran cannot make that claim. One particularly important prophecy is the "nation born in one day" prophecy. If God had abandoned Israel in favor of Ishmael, this prophecy would have never come true.

Second, the Paul said that "every word must be established at the mouths of two or three witnesses". Moses himself said that "matter shall be established at the mouths of two or three witnesses". The koran was given to and written, in its entirety, by Mohammad alone. There was no one else with him, it was him on his own. This goes against the admonition by Moses, an accepted prophet by muslims.

Over and over in the Bible, different prophets give the same prophecies, establishing those matters. The prophecies come true, showing the prophets are true prophets of the Lord. Again, Mohamad and the quran cannot make those claims.
Which book gives better guidelines on how to treat slaves?

The juden here are frightened of Islam.

Because they know their fate will eventually be in the hands of muslims. ...... :cool:
Was one of the reasons for your conversion to Islamism a built-in component for Jew hatred in islamic ideology? ...... :cool:

Actually it should be Moooooslimes that should be in fear, since the words Islam and Muslim have become synonymous with terrorist animal in Western nations.

Sunni the ISIS supporter is living proof that.....

Islam is where brain cells go to die. :clap2:

Because they know their fate will eventually be in the hands of muslims. ...... :cool:
Was one of the reasons for your conversion to Islamism a built-in component for Jew hatred in islamic ideology? ...... :cool:

I think it was the banging the head on the rug on all fours while lifting one's ass five times a day. It amplified the insanity exponentially.

sunni has done us the favor of correctly demonstrating the
sociopathic filth of islam

Again, contemplate how these scientific truths are spelled out in the 7th century. And contemplate how this book has been protected and preserved from corruption for 14 centuries.

"Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a Lamp and a Moon giving light"

"Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers."

"We made from water every living thing."

Again, contemplate how these scientific truths are spelled out in the 7th century. And contemplate how this book has been protected and preserved from corruption for 14 centuries.

"Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a Lamp and a Moon giving light"

"Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers."

"We made from water every living thing."

seventh century is recent history------the statement is not
at all sophisticated for the time it was written------at all.
Are you suggesting that no one made note of the constellations and the sun and the moon before muhummad
noticed them?-------There is nothing of value regarding "sciene" in the Koran----and lots of garbage

Forum List

Back