The race card again

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Somebody today asked me what its like to be a white honky...

So I said... I thank that I am everyday of my life, believe me boy... My world is a whole lot bigger, wealthier and way more advanced, so tell me... what is it like going around with a genetic predisposition to being borderline retarded ?

lol

BlueJay28, may I ask, what is it like being retarded ? Oh sorry, you'll have a hard time answering, Ask mom or your caretaker.

Life in a Parallel Universe US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Racism deconstructing the social construct US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

"The race card again"

There is no 'race card,' it's a political contrivance of the right, along with 'political correctness,' 'liberal media,' and 'entitlement mentality.'

Somebody today asked me what its like to be a white honky...

So I said... I thank that I am everyday of my life, believe me boy... My world is a whole lot bigger, wealthier and way more advanced, so tell me... what is it like going around with a genetic predisposition to being borderline retarded ?

lol
My BS detector is going off.

No self respecting black man, or woman, would use the word "honky"

Was it a black person who asked you that?

That brings back memories of George Jefferson or Fred Sanford

Don't forget, Obama was suppose to that UNITER. well look where we are at?

More divided than ever thanks to him, Holder and Sharpton. way to go you all who supported him

You brought this down on us.

Don't forget, Obama was suppose to that UNITER. well look where we are at?

More divided than ever thanks to him, Holder and Sharpton. way to go you all who supported him

You brought this down on us.

Well put....as always.

Forum List

Back