The race card declined.

Ironically, the implication underlying the race card is that members of certain ethnic groups are too mentally handicapped and/or emotionally disturbed to participate in rational adult discourse.

Lol, when will they learn, when you continually accuse someone else for something. You are the one that's guilty of what you are accusing them of.

The Jamaican people eat this kind of shit up.

This is my favorite so far....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-jIBHI3U6Y]Jamaican Slap Chop @madwhitejam - YouTube[/ame]

If you're not used to patois it's tough to understand. Listen closely.

Last edited:
What's worse is Taco Bell got shit for an ad that denigrates vegetables.

Yeah you heard it right" denigrating vegetables.

[youtube]qZue1lpRbJY[/youtube]

Taco Bell pulls party ad critics called an attack on vegetables - latimes.com

Is there a vegetable civil rights group and is the add plantist?

LOL

Some liberal probably claimed the vegetables were offended and scarred for life, not to mention the farmers who grew them. Who wants sad carrots, I mean, come on. Libs would be the first to tell you that the sheeple out there are so incredibly stupid that they will believe anything told to them. Someone someday will sue because Taco Bell convinced them that hamburger and cheese were better than veggies.

Hey, libs, I killed a spider last week. Are you gonna send the arachnoid rights group after me?

If people expect others to be racist and constantly look for the "signs", they'll find it everywhere. When some have preconceived notions, the accusations are automatic. No matter what any Republican or private company does, they will tell themselves we are racist and, therefore, there has to be something racist about anything we say or do. Then their twisted imaginations kick in and they find something, anything, and play the race card.

Yet, the libs criticized Romney for talking to a minority group about jobs and the economy. They bashed him for discussing subjects that didn't apply to them. Apparently, the left thinks that minorities only care about government programs and handouts, not work. Oops, their racism was showing. Then they have affirmative action and falsely elevate people because they don't think they are capable of doing it on their own. If you want true examples of racism, look no further than liberal policies and programs. When they do see a minority in a position of leadership, they dare you to criticize anything about their job performance. I guess they don't think a minority can handle that. You see, no minority should be able to excel without government interfering on their behalf. If one does, like Herman Cain, they freak out and accuse them of being brainwashed. If being as successful as Cain would take brainwashing, then where do I sign up?

I love the thread title. Most times when the race card is thrown out there, it should be declined for insufficient common sense.

Forum List

Back