🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 'Race Card': If You're A Democrat, Never Leave Home Without It!

If the ticket was a bribe from this undercover operative, and not from his brother as he claims, why was he not charged with a crime? Didn't this happen years ago?

But liars gotta lie I guess.

Someone has to fight against racism.
True, because democrats sure as hell wont. They are the biggest contributors of racism in the US, especially when it comes to violent racism.

False. Your spin won't fly.

DAY OF TERROR: DEMS, CNN TARGETED
Democrats have a long history of these kinds of hoaxes. There are no depths you people wont sink to, so forgive me if im unimpressed with your "day of terror'.

If the ticket was a bribe from this undercover operative, and not from his brother as he claims, why was he not charged with a crime? Didn't this happen years ago?

But liars gotta lie I guess.
Gillum, a Democrat, was caught taking a bribe by 2 undercover cops. The matter was turned over to the FBI for investigation....

Oh hell - here we go again! :rolleyes:

"Gillum has not been accused of wrongdoing, and no arrests have been made. The FBI declined to comment."

So the FBI turned another blind eye to Democratic politician crime....lending more credibility that the FBI has not been as Objective as it has claimed to be for some time.....

"Reporters started asking questions about the Hamilton tickets a year later, in August 2017. Gillum refused to answer those questions until August 2018, when he told The Washington Post he had received the ticket from his brother Marcus. Gillum said that initially he assumed Marcus had paid for the ticket, and that he learned later that Corey had given it to Marcus in exchange for a ticket to a Jay-Z show. No ticket exchange or Jay-Z show is mentioned in the documents made public Tuesday."

Neither one of the undercover cops who gave him the ticket were his brother Marcus...but he claimed he thought the ticket was from his brother Marcus.....

o_O

BREAK BREAK

1. Gillum has been accused of taking a bribe and lying about it.
-- The burden of proof falls on the ACCUSED, not the accuser (according to Democrats)

2. Gillum is GUILTY until PROVEN innocent (according to Democrats)

3. IN THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE SINCE THE THREAD TOIPIC IS ABOUT THIS INSTEAD OF WHETHER GILLUM IS A CORRUPT POLITIICAN OR NOT - HOW IS BRINGING UP THE FACT THAT GILLUM WAS ACCUSED OF ACCEPTING BRIBES AND WAS 'STUNG' BY 2 UNDERCOVER COPS SOMEHOW RACIST?
- ANSWER: IT WAS / IS NOT RACIST!

That sure didn't stop Gillum from pulling out that 'Race' card, though!

Last edited:
4outOf5Men.jpg

The Race Card Card......the OP doesn't leave home without it.
See, now you have gone and gotten all flustered, angry, triggered - making a false accusation against me (a la Kavanaugh) because I pointed to an article that accurately reported how Gillum falsely accused his opponent of racism for bringing up the FACT that he had been 'busted' by 2 undercover cops and initially lied about it ever happening.
-- There is a lesson there, boys and girls: The LIE to cover up something is often worse than what you initially did. Always be honest.

I am sorry reality 'offends' you so much, snowflake.

The Race Card Card......the OP doesn't leave home without it.

Had you accused me of something that actually happens / happened and I accused you of doing so only because you are a 'racist' (because I am Native American) THEN we would have successfully mimicked this whole Gillum event, but since your accusation is false and I never called you a racist, the whole thing falls apart.

Fail.

Forum List

Back