The race pimping trump did at the SOTU

IM2, you are a bitter, lying, delusional snowflake...are you even black? I have a sneaking suspicion 'IM2' is your USMB alias for Adam Schiff.

You two have a lot in common....too much for coincidence.

:p

Fine, I apologize about telling you how you feel.

OTH, NO, you are not right about body language. I agree with you, it was a two-fold agenda. He WAS using them as political props., and doing poorly at it, OTOH, I do think he does hold in high regard the families of public servants. I read the whole article and watched the video. That old lady was there, in his presence, you and I weren't. I do believe she was the better judge on who was consoling her. If she felt the POTUS redirecting the support of the nation for her loss? Who the hell am I, or YOU, to tell her that her feelings are invalid? :dunno:

WATCH THE VIDEO. READ THE ARTICLE. And the question yourself and your hate toward the president, WHY, why would she even act that way, as the president himself said, he hadn't even planned to bring them up on stage?

Remember, the propaganda of the corporate media is doing everything it can to frame him as a cold, unfeeling, calculating psychopath. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

And maybe I will agree with you. You can never say what Obama would have, or would not have done, b/c we don't know why Trump is making that gesture. Mostly likely, so that he can get the nation to acknowledge the tragedy. To focus our attention on HER, and how wonderful SHE is. He said he wasn't even going to bring them up there. He did it, because he claims he cares. Why do you insist on making him into something sub-human? Why are you so easily duped by the spin?

He is TRYING to do a good thing, to get the nation to grieve with this family, why do you need to make it about hatred for HIM? I don't get it?

This is about THEM.

It is really damn easy to try to "judge" body language from faction of a second stills, but that is bullshit.

(It should tell you something when even the BBC makes that still their video image. derp derp derp. :71:)

suckas!

Stop calling criticism of trump hate. He's lied over 16,000 times, he's shown himself to be an absolute asshole, so criticizing him is not about hate. He's done this to himself.

I'm not.

Of course all politicians should be held to account and criticized when they are in the wrong.

OTH, if media boldly creates spun stories that are untrue, or take good things they are doing and turn them into bad? We should look into that, and fact check it.

Let's do it.

Pick an example of the press twisting something Trump did.

Where did the dossier come from?

A republican firm.

Tell me, is being stupid kinda like being high all the time?

Fine, I apologize about telling you how you feel.

OTH, NO, you are not right about body language. I agree with you, it was a two-fold agenda. He WAS using them as political props., and doing poorly at it, OTOH, I do think he does hold in high regard the families of public servants. I read the whole article and watched the video. That old lady was there, in his presence, you and I weren't. I do believe she was the better judge on who was consoling her. If she felt the POTUS redirecting the support of the nation for her loss? Who the hell am I, or YOU, to tell her that her feelings are invalid? :dunno:

WATCH THE VIDEO. READ THE ARTICLE. And the question yourself and your hate toward the president, WHY, why would she even act that way, as the president himself said, he hadn't even planned to bring them up on stage?

Remember, the propaganda of the corporate media is doing everything it can to frame him as a cold, unfeeling, calculating psychopath. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

And maybe I will agree with you. You can never say what Obama would have, or would not have done, b/c we don't know why Trump is making that gesture. Mostly likely, so that he can get the nation to acknowledge the tragedy. To focus our attention on HER, and how wonderful SHE is. He said he wasn't even going to bring them up there. He did it, because he claims he cares. Why do you insist on making him into something sub-human? Why are you so easily duped by the spin?

He is TRYING to do a good thing, to get the nation to grieve with this family, why do you need to make it about hatred for HIM? I don't get it?

This is about THEM.

It is really damn easy to try to "judge" body language from faction of a second stills, but that is bullshit.

(It should tell you something when even the BBC makes that still their video image. derp derp derp. :71:)

suckas!

Stop calling criticism of trump hate. He's lied over 16,000 times, he's shown himself to be an absolute asshole, so criticizing him is not about hate. He's done this to himself.

I'm not.

Of course all politicians should be held to account and criticized when they are in the wrong.

OTH, if media boldly creates spun stories that are untrue, or take good things they are doing and turn them into bad? We should look into that, and fact check it.

Let's do it.

Pick an example of the press twisting something Trump did.

giphy.gif

FACT CHECK: Did President Trump Impatiently Dump Fish Food in a Japanese Koi Pond?

Can we try using major stories that mean something?

It all means something.

The proof, was to prove that the media lies, creates hyperbole, and brainwashes folks.

There is the evidence.

They do it all the damn time.

So again, we see another example of the race pimping by the modern republican party. No one in the modern republican party owned slaves, you are the first to say that. Yours is the party that asks why should you be blamed for something you did not do. So the modern republican party did not free the slaves. The modern republican party gets no credit for things they say they were not around to do. And even worse for them is that life went on after slavery and republicans have stood for racial inequality and overt racism. Racists here at USMB admit to being republicans. Todays republican party supports the maintenance of the confederate ideal and some want a return to the confederacy. Abraham Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation, but the supreme court led by republican justices, made certain to mute federal government authority in the civil rights cases of 1883 when they established the doctrine of states rights. The majority of votes supporting separate but equal in Plessy were republican. In 1964 and 1965 a democrat signed what amounted to our second emancipation proclamations when he signed the Voting Rights and Civil Rights Acts.

So it's just time republicans end the race pimping when you tell us how democrats owned slaves in 1860 so we need to be republicans in 2020.

Cease your raving. THe GOP has never wavered in it's support of equality and civil rights. That we don't feel any need to demonize the great great great grandchildren of the Confederates, does not make us the bad guy.

That you do, does make you the bad guy.

Try to be less hateful and crazy.

Forum List

Back