The race pimping trump did at the SOTU

Wait, wait, wait...………...because you people won't vote for the Republicans to free themselves, that is somehow the fault of the Republicans?

That is like saying that in the old South, lynching's on Blacks performed by the KKK who were ALL DEMOCRATS, is somehow the fault of the Republicans because you didn't vote for them.

I have NEVER heard such absurd logic in my life! You are honestly the king of victimology-)

What would you have us do? Purchase your vote like Democrats do so we could save you?

If giving you the lowest unemployment numbers in history for Black Americans is not enough, then you don't want EQUALITY, you want SPECIAL TREATMENT!

And, if because we don't pander and give you SPECIAL TREATMENT when you have the lowest Black unemployment numbers in American history means that...…...you are going to threaten to fu** yourselves in retaliation, then you are more than ignorant, you are a RACE BAITER, and a DAMN FOOL!

We don't vote republican because we refuse to go back to the plantation. Republicans have not given us a motherfucking thing.. Look white boy, you can stop repeating what black unemployment is. Because black unemployment fell 9 points under Obama and was falling when trumps punk ass took office. Under trump it's dropped a point. Black unemployment is still double that of whites saltine, so when black unemployment is the same as whites, then talk to me about black unemployment.

So stop trying to race pimp bitch.

Dude you are the problem.
Look in the mirror
You are the reason that normal, decent, caring, white people, end up hating your kind.

Again, you are the problem. If you hate blacks for not taking the continuing racism then you were already full of hate for blacks. I know normal, decent, caring, white people. You don't fit the description.

No you don't.
I damn sure do. Plenty of them. You are just weak and cannot deal with blacks that don't bow and genuflect to whites.

Dude, I don't hold your genes against you.
Neither should you.
Embrace your limitations.

People used this trump stunt to declare how trump is doing things for blacks. But he really wasn't. In fact, the scholarship he presented to that girl was for a school that was not as good as the one she was attending.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack urban ‘failing’ schools — but she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters
header_1.png

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools” and announced that she was finally getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice. But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School…

But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack urban ‘failing’ schools — but she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters

So were all those black people that appeared as guests a bunch of idiots, or are they “Uncle Tom” sellouts?
The girl & her parent were not told why they were invited They were surprised when Trump told his made up story & lied.

I guess you love being lied to.

Bullshit, you are the liar. The girl and mother were invited to the SOTU and awarded a scholarship to a school of their choice. They were not lied to about anything nor was their story “made up”.
But why would he choose someone who is already in one of the best charter schools? Why not choose a smart kid in a public school?

She wasn’t in a charter school. She just got into a Math and science school that is one of the rare good schools funded by taxpayers because it is independently run. Doesn’t change the fact they applied for a waiting list to get into charter schools and was awarded a scholarship. They don’t have to accept it if they don’t want. Are you against freedom of choice in schools?
The school she attends is called Math, Science, and Technology Charter School.

Before she went there, she was in private school.

Trump fucking lied. And here you are lying to protect him.

I think calling you Al Sharpton, Dishonors Al Sharpton.
baltimore.jpg

You are white trash. A stain to all decent non racist whites.

I don't know who you think you are the reincarnation of; maybe Malcolm (QUACK QUACK-X) but you are a pathetic Black man I am guessing, who wants to drag everyone that has the color of your skin into a very bad place.

You are the Al Sharpton of this board, and have no idea what America can do for Americans of all races, because you refuse to participate, and would rather hold the mantle of VICTIM, you phony-lazy-ass-baloney!
The Slave has said in his Heart

"I Deserve The Master's Whip!"

It is the most ASININE argument I have ever heard------------------> we won't vote for you, save us, but when you don't save us because we didn't give you any power, it is YOUR fault!

Anyone with an IQ over 10 would laugh IM off of this board. He is not only a pathetic excuse of a supporter of Black empowerment, he is a pathetic excuse for a human being!

Calling me Al Sharpton is an honor. Actually those of us with IQ's over 10 don't fall for the race pimping republicans keep trying to use. Republicans run in every election, they don't get our votes because what they have to offer opposes our best interests. I think that at 59 years I am very aware of what America can do asshole and I know that whites like you aren't interested in what America can do for all Americans.

I think that I have participated plenty and will continue to do so, but the white racist lie is going to die and those like you trying to keep it alive will continue to be opposed.
You have to love the dumbass Trumpettes.

Don;t you know. Trump gets hos picture taken with a lot of people. It does not mean that Trump knows them or ever even talked to them. Ask Trump, he'll tell you this.

Honestly IM2 acts more like White Liberal Homosexual.

LOL!!!

Dems love fraud. It would be funny if that was the real truth about IM2, an arrogant white liberal enforcing politically correct views as a faux black liberal here....
I challenged him many times while chastising him about The Sin of Lying and The Punishment for it, and he refused to defend himself and say he was Black.

I think calling you Al Sharpton, Dishonors Al Sharpton.
baltimore.jpg

I don't know who you think you are the reincarnation of; maybe Malcolm (QUACK QUACK-X) but you are a pathetic Black man I am guessing, who wants to drag everyone that has the color of your skin into a very bad place.

You are the Al Sharpton of this board, and have no idea what America can do for Americans of all races, because you refuse to participate, and would rather hold the mantle of VICTIM, you phony-lazy-ass-baloney!
The Slave has said in his Heart

"I Deserve The Master's Whip!"

It is the most ASININE argument I have ever heard------------------> we won't vote for you, save us, but when you don't save us because we didn't give you any power, it is YOUR fault!

Anyone with an IQ over 10 would laugh IM off of this board. He is not only a pathetic excuse of a supporter of Black empowerment, he is a pathetic excuse for a human being!

Calling me Al Sharpton is an honor. Actually those of us with IQ's over 10 don't fall for the race pimping republicans keep trying to use. Republicans run in every election, they don't get our votes because what they have to offer opposes our best interests. I think that at 59 years I am very aware of what America can do asshole and I know that whites like you aren't interested in what America can do for all Americans.

I think that I have participated plenty and will continue to do so, but the white racist lie is going to die and those like you trying to keep it alive will continue to be opposed.
You have to love the dumbass Trumpettes.

Don;t you know. Trump gets hos picture taken with a lot of people. It does not mean that Trump knows them or ever even talked to them. Ask Trump, he'll tell you this.

Why you calling Jesse Jackson a Ho, Ho? President Trump was given numerous awards for his work with The Black Community by men like Jackson, Sharpton and others.

I have nothing to prove about my race to you. I'm black and the delusion you idiots want to tell yourselves about black people is none of my motherfucking concern.

I live in Philly.
The schools are horrible. The Mayor appoints the school board. The City sold most of the school buildings and make sweet heart deals with Private charter schools. The schools are bankrupting the City.
There are a few good charter schools for the few smart kids. The rest are basically uneducated.

Trump probably did exaggerate the whole thing because that's what he always does but so what.
Try to watch some old Obama SOTUs if you want to hear what real lies sound like.
Typical Republicasn bulldsghit.

OMG the schools are failing so lets help a few kids escape. Instead of saying "Let's fix those schools".

Republicans are such dicks.

The government has been trying to 'save' schools forever. My dad was a teacher in the eighties, and I got to see first hand all the hair brained things government did to fix things. I say let the government keep on 'fixing' education and give people the chance to escape the madness. Maybe letting people escape is the only thing that can spur a change to the messed up department of education.
Department of Education on the federal level has little to do with how these schools function. Currently federal funding accounts for 8%.

Are you talking about increasing this, then great.

The Dept of Ed has everything to do with how the schools function. The teachers are forced to enact every awful plan that comes down the pike every two years. I agree funding is mostly state, and completely messed up, but overall kids are already getting an absurd amount of dollars per student with decreasing results. It would help of course if they paid teachers instead of building brand new gyms and stadiums, but I'll leave that to the education forum. Bottom line is that the government is perpetually trying to 'fix' the mess we have, and maybe people should be given the option to escape.

I have nothing to prove about my race to you. I'm black and the delusion you idiots want to tell yourselves about black people is none of my motherfucking concern.

Not all black people boi, just the hate filled Race Pimps like you.

So again, we see another example of the race pimping by the modern republican party. No one in the modern republican party owned slaves, you are the first to say that. Yours is the party that asks why should you be blamed for something you did not do. So the modern republican party did not free the slaves. The modern republican party gets no credit for things they say they were not around to do. And even worse for them is that life went on after slavery and republicans have stood for racial inequality and overt racism. Racists here at USMB admit to being republicans. Todays republican party supports the maintenance of the confederate ideal and some want a return to the confederacy. Abraham Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation, but the supreme court led by republican justices, made certain to mute federal government authority in the civil rights cases of 1883 when they established the doctrine of states rights. The majority of votes supporting separate but equal in Plessy were republican. In 1964 and 1965 a democrat signed what amounted to our second emancipation proclamations when he signed the Voting Rights and Civil Rights Acts.

So it's just time republicans end the race pimping when you tell us how democrats owned slaves in 1860 so we need to be republicans in 2020.
So would you rather that Trump did not award the little black girl with a scholarship and would you prefer that he had not recognized the black Tuskegee airman and his service to America? Trump is white and they are black so in your pure stupidity you label it race primping! Yep! You are a racist and a fucking race baiter.

trumps race pimping was only d9one for show. He did these things in an election year. That Tuskegee airman was alive last year and the year before. They girl was already in one of the best schools in Philly. You guys call race pimping when blacks actually point out racism, but using blacks as props in an election year just can't be race pimping.

Pointing out race pimping is not racist.
Answer the question. Would you rather he had not offered a scholarship? Would you rather he had not honored the Tuskegee Airman? It’s a simple question.

if that's not an oxymoron, it should be.....~S~
There is nothing wrong with public schools. Maybe if we stopped electing dumb fucks as legislators, the quality of our government would improve.

Wow, this is one of those rare instances where you could be right. If we stopped putting liberals in charge of schools they wouldn’t be the mess they are today.
Look at the red states. Trumpettes were bragging on the number of counties they won.

I guess you assfucks are too stupid to know that the public schools in those counties are likely run by Republicans.
Yes. Too bad Republicans can't run the inner city schools in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, etc.

Racists running inner city schools is not a good idea.
You're very sick.

Look at him POINT at her. Body language says it all. That's not how you console someone. That's how you display something.
Perhaps you are right. OTH, if Obama was photo'ed doing the EXACT SAME THING, your emotions would have you interpret it quite differently.

I had a class in the interpretation of art and photography. What the viewer brings to a piece is often more important that the piece itself.
You're utterly wrong on this one. First off, don't tell me how I feel; I can handle that on my own, thanks. Second, I am right about his body language. Obama would never have made that gesture while he consoled a grieving mother. If you aren't sure what "console" looks like, Google it.

Fine, I apologize about telling you how you feel.

OTH, NO, you are not right about body language. I agree with you, it was a two-fold agenda. He WAS using them as political props., and doing poorly at it, OTOH, I do think he does hold in high regard the families of public servants. I read the whole article and watched the video. That old lady was there, in his presence, you and I weren't. I do believe she was the better judge on who was consoling her. If she felt the POTUS redirecting the support of the nation for her loss? Who the hell am I, or YOU, to tell her that her feelings are invalid? :dunno:

WATCH THE VIDEO. READ THE ARTICLE. And the question yourself and your hate toward the president, WHY, why would she even act that way, as the president himself said, he hadn't even planned to bring them up on stage?

Remember, the propaganda of the corporate media is doing everything it can to frame him as a cold, unfeeling, calculating psychopath. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

And maybe I will agree with you. You can never say what Obama would have, or would not have done, b/c we don't know why Trump is making that gesture. Mostly likely, so that he can get the nation to acknowledge the tragedy. To focus our attention on HER, and how wonderful SHE is. He said he wasn't even going to bring them up there. He did it, because he claims he cares. Why do you insist on making him into something sub-human? Why are you so easily duped by the spin?

He is TRYING to do a good thing, to get the nation to grieve with this family, why do you need to make it about hatred for HIM? I don't get it?

This is about THEM.

It is really damn easy to try to "judge" body language from faction of a second stills, but that is bullshit.

(It should tell you something when even the BBC makes that still their video image. derp derp derp. :71:)

suckas!

There is nothing wrong with public schools. Maybe if we stopped electing dumb fucks as legislators, the quality of our government would improve.

Wow, this is one of those rare instances where you could be right. If we stopped putting liberals in charge of schools they wouldn’t be the mess they are today.
Look at the red states. Trumpettes were bragging on the number of counties they won.

I guess you assfucks are too stupid to know that the public schools in those counties are likely run by Republicans.
Yes. Too bad Republicans can't run the inner city schools in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, etc.

You're very sick.

Wrong. You are fucking fragile.

Look at him POINT at her. Body language says it all. That's not how you console someone. That's how you display something.
Perhaps you are right. OTH, if Obama was photo'ed doing the EXACT SAME THING, your emotions would have you interpret it quite differently.

I had a class in the interpretation of art and photography. What the viewer brings to a piece is often more important that the piece itself.
You're utterly wrong on this one. First off, don't tell me how I feel; I can handle that on my own, thanks. Second, I am right about his body language. Obama would never have made that gesture while he consoled a grieving mother. If you aren't sure what "console" looks like, Google it.

OTH, NO, you are not right about body language. I agree with you, it was a two-fold agenda. He WAS using them as political props., and doing poorly at it, OTOH, I do think he does hold in high regard the families of public servants. I read the whole article and watched the video. That old lady was there, in his presence, you and I weren't. I do believe she was the better judge on who was consoling her. If she felt the POTUS redirecting the support of the nation for her loss? Who the hell am I, or YOU, to tell her that her feelings are invalid? :dunno:

WATCH THE VIDEO. READ THE ARTICLE. And the question yourself and your hate toward the president, WHY, why would she even act that way, as the president himself said, he hadn't even planned to bring them up on stage?

Remember, the propaganda of the corporate media is doing everything it can to frame him as a cold, unfeeling, calculating psychopath. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

And maybe I will agree with you. You can never say what Obama would have, or would not have done, b/c we don't know why Trump is making that gesture. Mostly likely, so that he can get the nation to acknowledge the tragedy. To focus our attention on HER, and how wonderful SHE is. He said he wasn't even going to bring them up there. He did it, because he claims he cares. Why do you insist on making him into something sub-human? Why are you so easily duped by the spin?

He is TRYING to do a good thing, to get the nation to grieve with this family, why do you need to make it about hatred for HIM? I don't get it?

This is about THEM.

It is really damn easy to try to "judge" body language from faction of a second stills, but that is bullshit.

(It should tell you something when even the BBC makes that still their video image. derp derp derp. :71:)

suckas!

Stop calling criticism of trump hate. He's lied over 16,000 times, he's shown himself to be an absolute asshole, so criticizing him is not about hate. He's done this to himself.

You're very sick.

Wrong. You are fucking fragile.
What do you do to support yourself?

This is about THEM.

suckas!

Stop calling criticism of trump hate. He's lied over 16,000 times, he's shown himself to be an absolute asshole, so criticizing him is not about hate. He's done this to himself.

This eerily describes you

People used this trump stunt to declare how trump is doing things for blacks. But he really wasn't. In fact, the scholarship he presented to that girl was for a school that was not as good as the one she was attending.

header_1.png

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools” and announced that she was finally getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice. But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School…

But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

So were all those black people that appeared as guests a bunch of idiots, or are they “Uncle Tom” sellouts?
The girl & her parent were not told why they were invited They were surprised when Trump told his made up story & lied.

Bullshit, you are the liar. The girl and mother were invited to the SOTU and awarded a scholarship to a school of their choice. They were not lied to about anything nor was their story “made up”.
But why would he choose someone who is already in one of the best charter schools? Why not choose a smart kid in a public school?

She wasn’t in a charter school. She just got into a Math and science school that is one of the rare good schools funded by taxpayers because it is independently run. Doesn’t change the fact they applied for a waiting list to get into charter schools and was awarded a scholarship. They don’t have to accept it if they don’t want. Are you against freedom of choice in schools?
No, I'm not against freedom of choice, but it has to be done in a way that allows the public schools that don't have tuition or free choice who they accept to continue to serve the rest of the children in the community, and hopefully do it well.
I'm happy for Janiyah. I would not have been able to go to college if a very generous relative had not given me the money to go. It sounds as if she is good at math and science and as if her mother really cares about her education. I hope she gets where she wants to go and becomes a brilliant young woman.

This is about THEM.

suckas!

Propaganda parrot.

No, I'm not against freedom of choice, but it has to be done in a way that allows the public schools that don't have tuition or free choice who they accept to continue to serve the rest of the children in the community, and hopefully do it well.
I'm happy for Janiyah. I would not have been able to go to college if a very generous relative had not given me the money to go. It sounds as if she is good at math and science and as if her mother really cares about her education. I hope she gets where she wants to go and becomes a brilliant young woman.
So you agree with President Trump.

This is about THEM.

suckas!

Sounds like you.

Forum List

Back