The race pimping trump did at the SOTU

So again, we see another example of the race pimping by the modern republican party. No one in the modern republican party owned slaves, you are the first to say that. Yours is the party that asks why should you be blamed for something you did not do. So the modern republican party did not free the slaves. The modern republican party gets no credit for things they say they were not around to do. And even worse for them is that life went on after slavery and republicans have stood for racial inequality and overt racism. Racists here at USMB admit to being republicans. Todays republican party supports the maintenance of the confederate ideal and some want a return to the confederacy. Abraham Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation, but the supreme court led by republican justices, made certain to mute federal government authority in the civil rights cases of 1883 when they established the doctrine of states rights. The majority of votes supporting separate but equal in Plessy were republican. In 1964 and 1965 a democrat signed what amounted to our second emancipation proclamations when he signed the Voting Rights and Civil Rights Acts.

So it's just time republicans end the race pimping when you tell us how democrats owned slaves in 1860 so we need to be republicans in 2020.
So would you rather that Trump did not award the little black girl with a scholarship and would you prefer that he had not recognized the black Tuskegee airman and his service to America? Trump is white and they are black so in your pure stupidity you label it race primping! Yep! You are a racist and a fucking race baiter.

Trump consoles mother of murdered police officer.
trump black lady.jpg

What the race pimp OP sees.

trump black lady1.jpg

Trump consoles mother of gunned-down NYPD cop | Daily Mail Online

Wrong. Republicans and Democrats have. Republicans have run for offices in all these places you irresponsible whining bastards cry about being controlled by democrats. They keep losing. So if whatever you have was so game changing, you would not lose. Many of those cities are in states controlled by republican governors and legislatures. I know because I live in a state ruined by a republican majority and their policies. The disastrous policies by republicans that sent this nation damn near into depression affected those cites. All you republicans have is excuses and now you want to race pimp.

Wait, wait, wait...………...because you people won't vote for the Republicans to free themselves, that is somehow the fault of the Republicans?

That is like saying that in the old South, lynching's on Blacks performed by the KKK who were ALL DEMOCRATS, is somehow the fault of the Republicans because you didn't vote for them.

I have NEVER heard such absurd logic in my life! You are honestly the king of victimology-)

What would you have us do? Purchase your vote like Democrats do so we could save you?

If giving you the lowest unemployment numbers in history for Black Americans is not enough, then you don't want EQUALITY, you want SPECIAL TREATMENT!

And, if because we don't pander and give you SPECIAL TREATMENT when you have the lowest Black unemployment numbers in American history means that...…...you are going to threaten to fu** yourselves in retaliation, then you are more than ignorant, you are a RACE BAITER, and a DAMN FOOL!

We don't vote republican because we refuse to go back to the plantation. Republicans have not given us a motherfucking thing.. Look white boy, you can stop repeating what black unemployment is. Because black unemployment fell 9 points under Obama and was falling when trumps punk ass took office. Under trump it's dropped a point. Black unemployment is still double that of whites saltine, so when black unemployment is the same as whites, then talk to me about black unemployment.

So stop trying to race pimp bitch.

Dude you are the problem.
Look in the mirror
You are the reason that normal, decent, caring, white people, end up hating your kind.

Again, you are the problem. If you hate blacks for not taking the continuing racism then you were already full of hate for blacks. I know normal, decent, caring, white people. You don't fit the description.

No you don't.
I damn sure do. Plenty of them. You are just weak and cannot deal with blacks that don't bow and genuflect to whites.

People used this trump stunt to declare how trump is doing things for blacks. But he really wasn't. In fact, the scholarship he presented to that girl was for a school that was not as good as the one she was attending.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack urban ‘failing’ schools — but she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters
header_1.png

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools” and announced that she was finally getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice. But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School…

But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack urban ‘failing’ schools — but she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters

So were all those black people that appeared as guests a bunch of idiots, or are they “Uncle Tom” sellouts?
The girl & her parent were not told why they were invited They were surprised when Trump told his made up story & lied.

I guess you love being lied to.

Bullshit, you are the liar. The girl and mother were invited to the SOTU and awarded a scholarship to a school of their choice. They were not lied to about anything nor was their story “made up”.
But why would he choose someone who is already in one of the best charter schools? Why not choose a smart kid in a public school?

I read that Inquirer article that the Raw story linked to. Originally, she wanted to attended a private christian school. I checked out that stats on these, generally, you have a 20% higher chance of attending college if you go to a private school.

IM2's source is decieving, and sort of lying. . . Go to his source's source. Raw story is as notorious as Gateway, HuffPo, Infowars and the rest of the sorry lot.

Although, we do not have the exact percentage chance of going on to a career or higher ed. from Olney Christian vs. the public Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III specifically.

". . . After attending public kindergarten, Janiyah moved to Olney Christian for first through third grades. She received a partial scholarship, Davis said, but it was still a struggle to afford. So, Janiyah transferred to MaST III after she was accepted last summer.

The principal at Olney Christian told Davis someone had contacted her asking about students with financial issues who “may be up for scholarships,” Davis said.

Then, she got a call from a man, “saying pretty much the same thing that the principal said,” and telling Davis to expect a call from the White House.

When a call came in from Washington, “I was kind of hesitant to answer. I thought it was a scam,” Davis said. She was told she had an invitation to the White House, but didn’t quite believe it, until she received an official email confirming that she and Janiyah were invited to the State of the Union.

Davis said she had no idea she and Janiyah would be named during Trump’s speech. She had been told there was the possibility of her daughter receiving a scholarship, but “I never knew that it was going to be this big,” she said.

Trump pointed to Janiyah in pushing for expanded school choice — an issue popular with conservatives and advocates who believe all students should have the right to attend a school of their choosing, paid for with government money.. . . "
Trump used Philly girl's story to attack 'failing' schools. But she's at one of the city's most desired charters | The Philadelphia Inquirer

Look at him POINT at her. Body language says it all. That's not how you console someone. That's how you display something.
Perhaps you are right. OTH, if Obama was photo'ed doing the EXACT SAME THING, your emotions would have you interpret it quite differently.

I had a class in the interpretation of art and photography. What the viewer brings to a piece is often more important that the piece itself.

I think calling you Al Sharpton, Dishonors Al Sharpton.
baltimore.jpg

And they become WHITE TRASH, not because of their Skin Color but because they Are Immoral Idiots who deserve THE LIFE They Pursued.

Those who sow the seeds of corruption, reap the fruits of corruption.

You are white trash. A stain to all decent non racist whites.

I don't know who you think you are the reincarnation of; maybe Malcolm (QUACK QUACK-X) but you are a pathetic Black man I am guessing, who wants to drag everyone that has the color of your skin into a very bad place.

You are the Al Sharpton of this board, and have no idea what America can do for Americans of all races, because you refuse to participate, and would rather hold the mantle of VICTIM, you phony-lazy-ass-baloney!
The Slave has said in his Heart

"I Deserve The Master's Whip!"

It is the most ASININE argument I have ever heard------------------> we won't vote for you, save us, but when you don't save us because we didn't give you any power, it is YOUR fault!

Anyone with an IQ over 10 would laugh IM off of this board. He is not only a pathetic excuse of a supporter of Black empowerment, he is a pathetic excuse for a human being!

Calling me Al Sharpton is an honor. Actually those of us with IQ's over 10 don't fall for the race pimping republicans keep trying to use. Republicans run in every election, they don't get our votes because what they have to offer opposes our best interests. I think that at 59 years I am very aware of what America can do asshole and I know that whites like you aren't interested in what America can do for all Americans.

I think that I have participated plenty and will continue to do so, but the white racist lie is going to die and those like you trying to keep it alive will continue to be opposed.

So again, we see another example of the race pimping by the modern republican party. No one in the modern republican party owned slaves, you are the first to say that. Yours is the party that asks why should you be blamed for something you did not do. So the modern republican party did not free the slaves. The modern republican party gets no credit for things they say they were not around to do. And even worse for them is that life went on after slavery and republicans have stood for racial inequality and overt racism. Racists here at USMB admit to being republicans. Todays republican party supports the maintenance of the confederate ideal and some want a return to the confederacy. Abraham Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation, but the supreme court led by republican justices, made certain to mute federal government authority in the civil rights cases of 1883 when they established the doctrine of states rights. The majority of votes supporting separate but equal in Plessy were republican. In 1964 and 1965 a democrat signed what amounted to our second emancipation proclamations when he signed the Voting Rights and Civil Rights Acts.

So it's just time republicans end the race pimping when you tell us how democrats owned slaves in 1860 so we need to be republicans in 2020.
So would you rather that Trump did not award the little black girl with a scholarship and would you prefer that he had not recognized the black Tuskegee airman and his service to America? Trump is white and they are black so in your pure stupidity you label it race primping! Yep! You are a racist and a fucking race baiter.

trumps race pimping was only d9one for show. He did these things in an election year. That Tuskegee airman was alive last year and the year before. They girl was already in one of the best schools in Philly. You guys call race pimping when blacks actually point out racism, but using blacks as props in an election year just can't be race pimping.

Pointing out race pimping is not racist.

What a crazy Racist Nazi you are. No wonder I had you on Ignore.

upload_2020-2-11_13-33-21.jpeg

trumps race pimping was only d9one for show. He did these things in an election year. That Tuskegee airman was alive last year and the year before. They girl was already in one of the best schools in Philly. You guys call race pimping when blacks actually point out racism, but using blacks as props in an election year just can't be race pimping.

Wait, wait, wait...………...because you people won't vote for the Republicans to free themselves, that is somehow the fault of the Republicans?

That is like saying that in the old South, lynching's on Blacks performed by the KKK who were ALL DEMOCRATS, is somehow the fault of the Republicans because you didn't vote for them.

I have NEVER heard such absurd logic in my life! You are honestly the king of victimology-)

What would you have us do? Purchase your vote like Democrats do so we could save you?

If giving you the lowest unemployment numbers in history for Black Americans is not enough, then you don't want EQUALITY, you want SPECIAL TREATMENT!

And, if because we don't pander and give you SPECIAL TREATMENT when you have the lowest Black unemployment numbers in American history means that...…...you are going to threaten to fu** yourselves in retaliation, then you are more than ignorant, you are a RACE BAITER, and a DAMN FOOL!

We don't vote republican because we refuse to go back to the plantation. Republicans have not given us a motherfucking thing.. Look white boy, you can stop repeating what black unemployment is. Because black unemployment fell 9 points under Obama and was falling when trumps punk ass took office. Under trump it's dropped a point. Black unemployment is still double that of whites saltine, so when black unemployment is the same as whites, then talk to me about black unemployment.

So stop trying to race pimp bitch.

Dude you are the problem.
Look in the mirror
You are the reason that normal, decent, caring, white people, end up hating your kind.

Again, you are the problem. If you hate blacks for not taking the continuing racism then you were already full of hate for blacks. I know normal, decent, caring, white people. You don't fit the description.

No you don't.
I damn sure do. Plenty of them. You are just weak and cannot deal with blacks that don't bow and genuflect to whites.

And words like this, is why more and more Black Americans ignore people like IM. If white people are really the people with all the power, (which they aren't) then why would white business owners hire someone who HATES them, when they have done nothing wrong.

People like IM perpetuate their own myths----------------------> I hate you, but you really won't trust me because I am black, but you are evil because you are white?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

He likes AL, the income tax evader Sharpton. Never mind he evades taxes, because he is Black, it must be ok.

Therefore, IM is bringing everything down to skin color, not us. Anyone, of any color who evades legal taxes should pay the price.

Like I said----------->IM doesn't want equality, he wants SPECIAL TREATMENT! He is a phony, and a race pimper. He is the problem in our society, not the solution. He NEEDS abrasiveness to foster his propaganda.

Let him rot on the vine! America deserves better than IM. I betcha we could find illegal aliens who would do better in America than he does!

The root cause for the problems blacks face is white racism.

Everything is always the fault of an "ism." Black on black crime is all the fault of whites. The disaster that is public education in schools with no whites at all is all because of white racism.

One would hope someday some of you would take responsibility for what you do to yourselves. Black Democrats never see it that way. The blacks who do don't support the Democrats....

People used this trump stunt to declare how trump is doing things for blacks. But he really wasn't. In fact, the scholarship he presented to that girl was for a school that was not as good as the one she was attending.

header_1.png

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools” and announced that she was finally getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice. But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School…

But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

So were all those black people that appeared as guests a bunch of idiots, or are they “Uncle Tom” sellouts?
The girl & her parent were not told why they were invited They were surprised when Trump told his made up story & lied.

Bullshit, you are the liar. The girl and mother were invited to the SOTU and awarded a scholarship to a school of their choice. They were not lied to about anything nor was their story “made up”.
But why would he choose someone who is already in one of the best charter schools? Why not choose a smart kid in a public school?
It’s a public charter school. Here is what the news article states-

After attending public kindergarten, Janiyah moved to Olney Christian for first through third grades. Tuition there is $5,200 for elementary students. She received a partial scholarship, Davis said, but it was still a struggle to afford. So Janiyah transferred to MaST III after she was accepted there last summer.

The principal at Olney Christian told Davis that someone had contacted her asking about students with financial issues who “may be up for scholarships,” Davis said.

Then she got a call from a man “saying pretty much the same thing that the principal said," and telling Davis to expect a call from the White House.
Trump used a Philly student to push school choice. But she attends one of the city's best charters.

Look at him POINT at her. Body language says it all. That's not how you console someone. That's how you display something.
Perhaps you are right. OTH, if Obama was photo'ed doing the EXACT SAME THING, your emotions would have you interpret it quite differently.

I had a class in the interpretation of art and photography. What the viewer brings to a piece is often more important that the piece itself.
You're utterly wrong on this one. First off, don't tell me how I feel; I can handle that on my own, thanks. Second, I am right about his body language. Obama would never have made that gesture while he consoled a grieving mother. If you aren't sure what "console" looks like, Google it.

Dang, what I see is a mother thankful for someone to stand up for her murdered son.
I'm not talking about HER body language. I am talking about Trump's.

header_1.png

She wasn’t in a charter school. She just got into a Math and science school that is one of the rare good schools funded by taxpayers because it is independently run. Doesn’t change the fact they applied for a waiting list to get into charter schools and was awarded a scholarship. They don’t have to accept it if they don’t want. Are you against freedom of choice in schools?

Dems do nothing but race pimping. Funny how you only have a problem with it if a Republican does it.

Trump is a smartass. gruff, sarcastic, whipsmart, and someone who pulls no punches.

"the Dems" dont wanna face that!

FACE IT, DEMS!

Forum List

Back