The race pimping trump did at the SOTU

government school

if that's not an oxymoron, it should be.....~S~
There is nothing wrong with public schools. Maybe if we stopped electing dumb fucks as legislators, the quality of our government would improve.

Wow, this is one of those rare instances where you could be right. If we stopped putting liberals in charge of schools they wouldn’t be the mess they are today.
Look at the red states. Trumpettes were bragging on the number of counties they won.

I guess you assfucks are too stupid to know that the public schools in those counties are likely run by Republicans.
Yes. Too bad Republicans can't run the inner city schools in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, etc.

85260838_2989229287806438_7092956004773527552_n.jpg

VOUCHERS VOUCHERS VOUCHERS

Let all Americans send their kids to the same schools the DEM ELITES do...

The disastrous policies by republicans that sent this nation damn near into depression

were.... the post 1999 GOP under W...

MASSIVE SPENDING INCREASES
huge increase in government involvement in HOUSING, which BLEW UP
LIES
SELLING OUT AMERICA to the cause of Zionism....

I agree, the post 1998 GOP has been a total disaster for America. What helps America?

What we did in the 1990s....

TAX AND SPENDING CUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad, as a kleptocrat, you will never accept that TRUTH

Let me post some truths you cannot accept.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

Groups like DEMOS, the Kellogg Foundation, Altarum Institute, Pew Research and others have done extensive research on the public policies that created these disparities. As we look at the numbers, we see what has caused our economic problem and it’s not the loss of jobs by the white working class. The numbers show us that many of our national difficulties do not have to exist. For example, there are almost 17 million black households. 16,997,000 to be exact. There are 17,318,000 Latino households. The median white household had an income of $50,400 a year while the median income was $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. That difference of $18,372 for blacks and $13,560 for Latinos equals a combined loss of $31,932 for over 34 million households each year. It is a loss of over 1/2 trillion dollars of taxable income annually. In addition, racism erases billions of dollars that can be circulated in our economy. These are huge losses created because of racist public policy.

Over the course of the past several decades we have heard over and over how if we cut taxes we stimulate growth. But it seems that if we erase racism, racist policies and racist policy decisions that adversely affects COMMUNITIES, that we could erase many of the problems we see today. We are talking about serious increases in GDP, deficit reductions, increased tax revenue, more tax payers instead of more needing public assistance, increased corporate profits which means more jobs and yet there remains a great resistance to do this. Again, racism is more than racial slurs or racist comments. Racism in America has had a negative economic impact on the black community, other communities of color and in fact, the entire country.

Let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts show they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level with possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime and unemployment would be reduced. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. Study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have as a country stems from denying opportunities for people of color due to racism.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”

But being a racist, you will never accept that.

government school

There is nothing wrong with public schools. Maybe if we stopped electing dumb fucks as legislators, the quality of our government would improve.

Wow, this is one of those rare instances where you could be right. If we stopped putting liberals in charge of schools they wouldn’t be the mess they are today.
Look at the red states. Trumpettes were bragging on the number of counties they won.

I guess you assfucks are too stupid to know that the public schools in those counties are likely run by Republicans.
Yes. Too bad Republicans can't run the inner city schools in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, etc.

Racists running inner city schools is not a good idea.

Racists running inner city schools is not a good idea.

Racists ARE running inner city schools. Why do you think they are engineered to fail?

The disastrous policies by republicans that sent this nation damn near into depression

were.... the post 1999 GOP under W...

MASSIVE SPENDING INCREASES
huge increase in government involvement in HOUSING, which BLEW UP
LIES
SELLING OUT AMERICA to the cause of Zionism....

I agree, the post 1998 GOP has been a total disaster for America. What helps America?

What we did in the 1990s....

TAX AND SPENDING CUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad, as a kleptocrat, you will never accept that TRUTH

Let me post some truths you cannot accept.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation sent out a press release about a report they had done entitled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity”. This was a study done by the Kellogg Foundation, using information it had studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

Groups like DEMOS, the Kellogg Foundation, Altarum Institute, Pew Research and others have done extensive research on the public policies that created these disparities. As we look at the numbers, we see what has caused our economic problem and it’s not the loss of jobs by the white working class. The numbers show us that many of our national difficulties do not have to exist. For example, there are almost 17 million black households. 16,997,000 to be exact. There are 17,318,000 Latino households. The median white household had an income of $50,400 a year while the median income was $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. That difference of $18,372 for blacks and $13,560 for Latinos equals a combined loss of $31,932 for over 34 million households each year. It is a loss of over 1/2 trillion dollars of taxable income annually. In addition, racism erases billions of dollars that can be circulated in our economy. These are huge losses created because of racist public policy.

Over the course of the past several decades we have heard over and over how if we cut taxes we stimulate growth. But it seems that if we erase racism, racist policies and racist policy decisions that adversely affects COMMUNITIES, that we could erase many of the problems we see today. We are talking about serious increases in GDP, deficit reductions, increased tax revenue, more tax payers instead of more needing public assistance, increased corporate profits which means more jobs and yet there remains a great resistance to do this. Again, racism is more than racial slurs or racist comments. Racism in America has had a negative economic impact on the black community, other communities of color and in fact, the entire country.

Let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts show they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level with possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime and unemployment would be reduced. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. Study after study shoes us that virtually every economic problem we have as a country stems from denying opportunities for people of color due to racism.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”

But being a racist, you will never accept that.

Oh for Christ sake, you are a loop of victimology. People like you are 1/2 the problem; not the color of skin, but the ingrained VICTIMHOOD that just bounces between your ears.

Either get off your a**, or lay down and cry. I don't care either way. What you make of yourself is up to you! The only thing we can do is try and provide you a level path to walk on.

Unemployment among young Black men was in double digits during the Hussein years. Under the Trump administration it's at a historic low. The current democrat governor of Va. admitted to racist follies involving blackface and KKK garb while in college but hypocrite lefties don't care.

And neither IM2, nor rightwinger can tell me what Trump did wrong in the SOTU.

No one can.

Republicans fucked up education in this state,

One of the real problems in public education are the kids from crack whores, who do not pay attention and disrupt the classroom.

Kids who want to learn in public schools are prevented from doing so by kids who SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED.
Again, more Lies and Spin. Very small percentage of children born are "Crack Babies"

Let me let you in on a secret. My Cousin was adopted by my Uncle and Aunt in to an ALL WHITE CHRISTIAN FAMILY.

She's Black. Her real mom was a Crack Head, and she was a Crack Baby.

And she is on her way to Medical School.

Quit lying to America.

Liberalism KILLS Black Families. Permissiveness, Drowns Black Families in Drugs, Alcohol, Poverty and Violence.

A Progressive is nothing but an Executioner.

If you want to go Backwards, put a Lying Filthy Progressive in Charge of ANYTHING.

Last edited:
Why don't you care about their eternal souls and having a Murder Charge against them on Judgment Day?

LOL!!!!

You have great talent parroting the BiBULL.

Your skills in math, science, assessing reality, and logic are severely lacking....
Originally I was a Communications Student. I got All A's in each class, whether it was Rhetoric, Technical Writing, Public Speaking. Then came mathematics for my Science Degree, and I got all A's for College Algebra, and then I graduated with a degree in Applied Science and Mathematics, and a Bachelor's in Science and Technology with a 4.0 and Graduated Suma.

So, you should be sitting at my feet as my Pupil. You have nothing that you can teach someone who is your Superior.

One of the real problems in public education are the kids from crack whores, who do not pay attention and disrupt the classroom.

Kids who want to learn in public schools are prevented from doing so by kids who SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED.
Wrong.

Again, more Lies and Spin. Very small percentage of children born are "Crack Babies" Let me let you in on a secret. My Cousin was adopted by my Uncle and Aunt in to an ALL WHITE FAMILY. She's Black. Her real mom was a Crack Head, and she was a Crack Baby. And she is on her way to Medical School.

Quit lying to America.

Liberalism KILLS Black Families. Permissiveness, Drowns Black Families in Drugs, Alcohol, Poverty and Violence. A Progressive is nothing but an Executioner.

If you want to go Backwards, put a Lying Filthy Progressive in Charge of ANYTHING.

It's funny how whites who never lived in a black family think they are experts on the black family. The root cause for the problems blacks face is white racism. I say that as a man with 59 years of experience living as a black man in America.

Don't you have some Black Babies to Snuff out at Planned Parenthood, or some Heroin to sell in your Inner Cities to destroy Black Families with

You want all crack whores to take every pregnancy to term....

What does that do to America?

It bills the heck out of the taxpayer. It ruins public school classrooms with disruptive kids. It grows Democrat voter rolls. And it helps to overpopulate the planet and America with worthless government dependent societal liabilities.
Whites smoke crack too.
And they become WHITE TRASH, not because of their Skin Color but because they Are Immoral Idiots who deserve THE LIFE They Pursued.

Those who sow the seeds of corruption, reap the fruits of corruption.

Again, more Lies and Spin. Very small percentage of children born are "Crack Babies" Let me let you in on a secret. My Cousin was adopted by my Uncle and Aunt in to an ALL WHITE FAMILY. She's Black. Her real mom was a Crack Head, and she was a Crack Baby. And she is on her way to Medical School.

Quit lying to America.

Liberalism KILLS Black Families. Permissiveness, Drowns Black Families in Drugs, Alcohol, Poverty and Violence. A Progressive is nothing but an Executioner.

It's funny how whites who never lived in a black family think they are experts on the black family. The root cause for the problems blacks face is white racism. I say that as a man with 59 years of experience living as a black man in America.
Stop Lying to America. My Black Cousin (A Crack Baby) who was adopted in to a Godly White Family and who was Shown Love by Both her adopted parents, is someone who's shoes you are unfit to tie, house wench.

Continue to wallow in your own intellectual filth on The Masters Pig Farm. You are a Slave in your Mind, and will Die as You Lived, as a Slave, AFRAID to leave your fornication that you perform grinding every night upon The Master's Hips, every night when you lay down in your Master's Bed.

Hogwash, bullshit and race baiting. That all you got IM2?

Forgive IM2, really. Know why he thinks the way he does?

ANSWER here------------>

Didn't really ever listen to Coolio. The way I think is based in facts. Did any of you republicans today free any slaves? Because you bitches are real good at telling me how I never was a slave. So why do you give yourselves credit for what you didn't do? You don't want to answer these question because your claim is dead dead when you do. All you republicans are doing is race pimping.

And the pot calls the Kettle bl...…...errr no, burnt, lol!

Your victimology is dually noted. We didn't create your circumstances, the Democrats did! You like what they did to you, keep voting for them, plain and simple.

As the story goes------------>you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!

Wrong. Republicans and Democrats have. Republicans have run for offices in all these places you irresponsible whining bastards cry about being controlled by democrats. They keep losing. So if whatever you have was so game changing, you would not lose. Many of those cities are in states controlled by republican governors and legislatures. I know because I live in a state ruined by a republican majority and their policies. The disastrous policies by republicans that sent this nation damn near into depression affected those cites. All you republicans have is excuses and now you want to race pimp.

Wait, wait, wait...………...because you people won't vote for the Republicans to free themselves, that is somehow the fault of the Republicans?

That is like saying that in the old South, lynching's on Blacks performed by the KKK who were ALL DEMOCRATS, is somehow the fault of the Republicans because you didn't vote for them.

I have NEVER heard such absurd logic in my life! You are honestly the king of victimology-)

What would you have us do? Purchase your vote like Democrats do so we could save you?

If giving you the lowest unemployment numbers in history for Black Americans is not enough, then you don't want EQUALITY, you want SPECIAL TREATMENT!

And, if because we don't pander and give you SPECIAL TREATMENT when you have the lowest Black unemployment numbers in American history means that...…...you are going to threaten to fu** yourselves in retaliation, then you are more than ignorant, you are a RACE BAITER, and a DAMN FOOL!

We don't vote republican because we refuse to go back to the plantation. Republicans have not given us a motherfucking thing.. Look white boy, you can stop repeating what black unemployment is. Because black unemployment fell 9 points under Obama and was falling when trumps punk ass took office. Under trump it's dropped a point. Black unemployment is still double that of whites saltine, so when black unemployment is the same as whites, then talk to me about black unemployment.

So stop trying to race pimp bitch.

Don't you have some Black Babies to Snuff out at Planned Parenthood, or some Heroin to sell in your Inner Cities to destroy Black Families with

It bills the heck out of the taxpayer. It ruins public school classrooms with disruptive kids. It grows Democrat voter rolls. And it helps to overpopulate the planet and America with worthless government dependent societal liabilities.
Whites smoke crack too.
And they become WHITE TRASH, not because of their Skin Color but because they Are Immoral Idiots who deserve THE LIFE They Pursued.

You are white trash. A stain to all decent non racist whites.

Trump is out Negroing the Democrats by giving the Negros jobs and recognizing their successes and needs.

Democrats can't stand it. Their heads are exploding. They can't stand it when a Negro escapes from their welfare plantation and joins the other side.

Trump will get 20% or more of the Negro vote. Much better than the 7% that other Republicans received in other elections.

The Democrats have been a disaster for the Negroes. Trump has been somewhat successful in pointing that out. Good for him.

After all that asshole LBJ said that his filthy welfare scheme will keep the Negroes voting for Democrats for the next 150 years and Trump is trying to break that mindset. Good for him.

Whites smoke crack too.

You are white trash. A stain to all decent non racist whites.
I am a Child of God, and Speak God's Word, and Do God's Work.
Am I sometimes overzealous? Maybe. Do I sometimes become vulgar? Sometimes, but my heart and intentions are pure and will be judged by GOD, and NOT YOU!

My Black Cousin loves me, and I love her. So, tell me, which one of us is a racist. Her, or I?

I am also a sinner, saved by Grace and ONLY by The Blood of Jesus Christ.

You AND I will never meet except for when I see you Judged for your lies and crimes against humanity on that GREAT DAY OF JUDGMENT.

But it does not have to be that way. You too can walk in The Garden of God, and have Eternal Life instead of Eternal Damnation.

Is The Cross of Christ too heavy for you to carry? Fine, then go on that broad and wide road that leads to HELL, but do not take anyone with you, for that will add so much more to your eternal punishment that it would be better that you were NOT BORN AT ALL.

Forgive IM2, really. Know why he thinks the way he does?

ANSWER here------------>

Didn't really ever listen to Coolio. The way I think is based in facts. Did any of you republicans today free any slaves? Because you bitches are real good at telling me how I never was a slave. So why do you give yourselves credit for what you didn't do? You don't want to answer these question because your claim is dead dead when you do. All you republicans are doing is race pimping.

And the pot calls the Kettle bl...…...errr no, burnt, lol!

Your victimology is dually noted. We didn't create your circumstances, the Democrats did! You like what they did to you, keep voting for them, plain and simple.

As the story goes------------>you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!

Wrong. Republicans and Democrats have. Republicans have run for offices in all these places you irresponsible whining bastards cry about being controlled by democrats. They keep losing. So if whatever you have was so game changing, you would not lose. Many of those cities are in states controlled by republican governors and legislatures. I know because I live in a state ruined by a republican majority and their policies. The disastrous policies by republicans that sent this nation damn near into depression affected those cites. All you republicans have is excuses and now you want to race pimp.

Wait, wait, wait...………...because you people won't vote for the Republicans to free themselves, that is somehow the fault of the Republicans?

That is like saying that in the old South, lynching's on Blacks performed by the KKK who were ALL DEMOCRATS, is somehow the fault of the Republicans because you didn't vote for them.

I have NEVER heard such absurd logic in my life! You are honestly the king of victimology-)

What would you have us do? Purchase your vote like Democrats do so we could save you?

If giving you the lowest unemployment numbers in history for Black Americans is not enough, then you don't want EQUALITY, you want SPECIAL TREATMENT!

And, if because we don't pander and give you SPECIAL TREATMENT when you have the lowest Black unemployment numbers in American history means that...…...you are going to threaten to fu** yourselves in retaliation, then you are more than ignorant, you are a RACE BAITER, and a DAMN FOOL!

We don't vote republican because we refuse to go back to the plantation. Republicans have not given us a motherfucking thing.. Look white boy, you can stop repeating what black unemployment is. Because black unemployment fell 9 points under Obama and was falling when trumps punk ass took office. Under trump it's dropped a point. Black unemployment is still double that of whites saltine, so when black unemployment is the same as whites, then talk to me about black unemployment.

So stop trying to race pimp bitch.

White boy? You are an ASS, and yes, I actually spelled it. I AM NOT A WHITE BOY you imbecile!

What is more, I have 3 bi-racial grandkids. Doubt me? Ask Mac!

You are a PATHETIC excuse for a Black American, and if my grandkids EVER had to listen to someone like you, they would laugh and point at you so hard, you would be EMBARRASSED!

Now quit trying to convince people they are VICTIMS, you phony baloney. The only people who are really victims, are the people who buy into the Democratic plantation, and they are victims of THEIR OWN CHOOSING, you incompetent boob!

Maybe we should go back to teaching English, math, history, and shop. Instead of teaching young kids gender is a choice. The liberal education system is a failure.
Because they have 4 classes a day in gender?

Quit blaming your failure on the schools.
You do realize 19% of high school seniors cannot read. That's liberal logic, but they know it's okay to be gay!
Republicans fucked up education in this state, so stop making excuses.
That's funny since the education system is pretty much federal now.
Not according to our state constitution.
Then why did Obama threatened a public' school funding if they didn't let men in girls bathrooms?

Forum List

Back