The race pimping trump did at the SOTU

People used this trump stunt to declare how trump is doing things for blacks. But he really wasn't. In fact, the scholarship he presented to that girl was for a school that was not as good as the one she was attending.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack urban ‘failing’ schools — but she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters
header_1.png

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools” and announced that she was finally getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice. But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School…

But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack urban ‘failing’ schools — but she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters

So were all those black people that appeared as guests a bunch of idiots, or are they “Uncle Tom” sellouts?

Could THIS be IQ2..... (I think it's very possible)

This is your typical Trump hating Snowflake

Man accused of driving through Republican voter registration tent arrested
No one was injured; Jacksonville vehicle attack draws nationwide response
View attachment 305746
He doesn't have that kind of initiative. Whining and crying that everything is racist on a messageboard is more than he can handle.

government school

if that's not an oxymoron, it should be.....~S~
There is nothing wrong with public schools. Maybe if we stopped electing dumb fucks as legislators, the quality of our government would improve.

Wow, this is one of those rare instances where you could be right. If we stopped putting liberals in charge of schools they wouldn’t be the mess they are today.

So again, we see another example of the race pimping by the modern republican party. No one in the modern republican party owned slaves, you are the first to say that. Yours is the party that asks why should you be blamed for something you did not do. So the modern republican party did not free the slaves. The modern republican party gets no credit for things they say they were not around to do. And even worse for them is that life went on after slavery and republicans have stood for racial inequality and overt racism. Racists here at USMB admit to being republicans. Todays republican party supports the maintenance of the confederate ideal and some want a return to the confederacy. Abraham Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation, but the supreme court led by republican justices, made certain to mute federal government authority in the civil rights cases of 1883 when they established the doctrine of states rights. The majority of votes supporting separate but equal in Plessy were republican. In 1964 and 1965 a democrat signed what amounted to our second emancipation proclamations when he signed the Voting Rights and Civil Rights Acts.

So it's just time republicans end the race pimping when you tell us how democrats owned slaves in 1860 so we need to be republicans in 2020.

Sorry but states create funding formulas and they get federal funding also for education. I live in a republican state whose educational system was ruined by a republican government. So don't tell me about the standard handpicked cities that are used as whipping boys by the racist right.
And yet its the Racist Democrats, both White and Pets, that want to keep poor kids, Blacks being overrepresented, in failing schools.

Sorry but states create funding formulas and they get federal funding also for education. I live in a republican state whose educational system was ruined by a republican government. So don't tell me about the standard handpicked cities that are used as whipping boys by the racist right.
And yet its the Racist Democrats, both White and Pets, that want to keep poor kids, Blacks being overrepresented, in failing schools.

Wrong. But you republicans can't take responsibility for anything. It's always everybody else's fault.

government school

There is nothing wrong with public schools. Maybe if we stopped electing dumb fucks as legislators, the quality of our government would improve.
Maybe we should go back to teaching English, math, history, and shop. Instead of teaching young kids gender is a choice. The liberal education system is a failure.
Because they have 4 classes a day in gender?

Quit blaming your failure on the schools.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hogwash, bullshit and race baiting. That all you got IM2?

Forgive IM2, really. Know why he thinks the way he does?

ANSWER here------------>

Didn't really ever listen to Coolio. The way I think is based in facts. Did any of you republicans today free any slaves? Because you bitches are real good at telling me how I never was a slave. So why do you give yourselves credit for what you didn't do? You don't want to answer these question because your claim is dead dead when you do. All you republicans are doing is race pimping.

I live in Philly.
The schools are horrible. The Mayor appoints the school board. The City sold most of the school buildings and make sweet heart deals with Private charter schools. The schools are bankrupting the City.
There are a few good charter schools for the few smart kids. The rest are basically uneducated.

Trump probably did exaggerate the whole thing because that's what he always does but so what.
Try to watch some old Obama SOTUs if you want to hear what real lies sound like.
Typical Republicasn bulldsghit.

OMG the schools are failing so lets help a few kids escape. Instead of saying "Let's fix those schools".

Republicans are such dicks.

People used this trump stunt to declare how trump is doing things for blacks. But he really wasn't. In fact, the scholarship he presented to that girl was for a school that was not as good as the one she was attending.

header_1.png

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools” and announced that she was finally getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice. But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School…

But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

So were all those black people that appeared as guests a bunch of idiots, or are they “Uncle Tom” sellouts?
The girl & her parent were not told why they were invited They were surprised when Trump told his made up story & lied.

I guess you love being lied to.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nice try assfuck, but Republican s keep cutting education.

Hogwash, bullshit and race baiting. That all you got IM2?

Forgive IM2, really. Know why he thinks the way he does?

ANSWER here------------>

Didn't really ever listen to Coolio. The way I think is based in facts. Did any of you republicans today free any slaves? Because you bitches are real good at telling me how I never was a slave. So why do you give yourselves credit for what you didn't do? You don't want to answer these question because your claim is dead dead when you do. All you republicans are doing is race pimping.

And the pot calls the Kettle bl...…...errr no, burnt, lol!

Your victimology is dually noted. We didn't create your circumstances, the Democrats did! You like what they did to you, keep voting for them, plain and simple.

As the story goes------------>you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!

government school

Wow, this is one of those rare instances where you could be right. If we stopped putting liberals in charge of schools they wouldn’t be the mess they are today.
Look at the red states. Trumpettes were bragging on the number of counties they won.

I guess you assfucks are too stupid to know that the public schools in those counties are likely run by Republicans.

Forum List

Back