🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Racist Backlash Against Obama Is What Brought Us Trump

Adolf Trump is drawing all the white racists out of the woodwork. They have a new hero to believe in.

How Trump Is Inspiring A New Generation Of White Nationalists
Democrats have turned more people to white nationalism with their blatant anti-white racism than the KKK ever could.

But remember, the KKK was founded by Democrats!

And....not mentioned enough....Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, the most popular Democrat, has been a racist his entire political career.

I hope someone asks me to prove that......

People are tired of the anti white bigotry.

BLM is active, and Obamas of the world cherish that movement, even using their flags. Now, what do they say about KKK? Oh... "they are racist".

These people are 1) idiots, 2) clueless 3) evil.

Adolf Trump is drawing all the white racists out of the woodwork. They have a new hero to believe in.

Democrats have turned more people to white nationalism with their blatant anti-white racism than the KKK ever could.

And....not mentioned enough....Bill 'the rapist' Clinton, the most popular Democrat, has been a racist his entire political career.

The proof that Bill Clinton hates negroes is the fact he never sexually predated on negro women.
He only went after White women.
Guess he never got the 'taste' for hippos.

The proof that Bill Clinton hates negroes is the fact he never sexually predated on negro women.

poor loon

that isn't even english. :cuckoo:

I'd need a supercomputer to decode this post of yours.

It’s not just anger over jobs and immigration. White voters hope Trump will restore the racial hierarchy upended by Barack Obama.

For Americans opposed to Trump, it’s tempting to believe that his base is a shrinking part of America; that these are the death throes of racial reaction. Eventually, goes the thinking, they’ll fade from view too.

That is wishful thinking. America is a diverse country. But it’s still a predominantly white one, where a Trumpist movement can still encompass millions of voters. And “eventually” might be a while. In the space between now and then, Trumpism—the potent mix of open prejudice, nationalist aggression, and heterodox economic policy—could thrive. In fact, it likely will, since the trends that produced Trump—a brittle economy, an ailing white working-class, an insecure white middle-class, a rising nonwhite population, political gridlock, and growing minority political power—are ongoing.

Given the more than uphill climb he would face in a general election, Trump the person might have an expiration date. But Trumpism will enter the firmament of modern politics, a powerful current that will shape the future of the Republican Party, and the Democratic one too. Trump came on the stage as a clown. But whenever he leaves, he’ll do it as a new icon of a familiar movement in American life.

Much More: The Racist Backlash Against Obama Is What Brought Us Trump

Trump climbed on the racist bandwagon early on when he started his Obama birtherism and otherness. He recognized there was a strong market for it - and he was right.

Boy...you really are dumb.......Obama is a radical leftist and he was opposed because of that....his race had nothing to do with it......and again you demonstrate that the democrat party is the party of racism.....it is obsessed with every aspect of using race to achieve power.......that is why all the real racists in the country belong to the democrat party.....the racists of all racial groups flock to that party and make it their home........

Hillary is going to try the "War on wimmezzzzzzzzzzzz!" against Trump!

LOL this will be fun

It’s not just anger over jobs and immigration. White voters hope Trump will restore the racial hierarchy upended by Barack Obama.

For Americans opposed to Trump, it’s tempting to believe that his base is a shrinking part of America; that these are the death throes of racial reaction. Eventually, goes the thinking, they’ll fade from view too.

That is wishful thinking. America is a diverse country. But it’s still a predominantly white one, where a Trumpist movement can still encompass millions of voters. And “eventually” might be a while. In the space between now and then, Trumpism—the potent mix of open prejudice, nationalist aggression, and heterodox economic policy—could thrive. In fact, it likely will, since the trends that produced Trump—a brittle economy, an ailing white working-class, an insecure white middle-class, a rising nonwhite population, political gridlock, and growing minority political power—are ongoing.

Given the more than uphill climb he would face in a general election, Trump the person might have an expiration date. But Trumpism will enter the firmament of modern politics, a powerful current that will shape the future of the Republican Party, and the Democratic one too. Trump came on the stage as a clown. But whenever he leaves, he’ll do it as a new icon of a familiar movement in American life.

Trump climbed on the racist bandwagon early on when he started his Obama birtherism and otherness. He recognized there was a strong market for it - and he was right.

Since you brought race into it, consider Obama has been in Office as the Nation's first Black President for 8 years. During that time, how many Black candidates for President have run as a Democrat? Two Blacks have run for President and have done so as Republicans. How many Senators on the Democrat side of the aisle are Black? The only Black Senator on either side of the aisle is Republican.

You would think having a Black President as a Democrat would draw more Blacks to run as Democrats in the 2016 Presidential primary and more Blacks to run as Democrats for Senate.

Democrats and the greater western left are the reason white nationalists and their allies exist.

The destruction of Europe and the rapid transformation of the Midwestern and Western United States is the reason why white nationalism is growing much much faster than white liberalism.

Trump is simply telling the smart white Democrats that it is ok to vote Republican when your current party clearly hates you and your people more than they hate fetuses.

Since you brought race into it, consider Obama has been in Office as the Nation's first Black President for 8 years. During that time, how many Black candidates for President have run as a Democrat? Two Blacks have run for President and have done so as Republicans. How many Senators on the Democrat side of the aisle are Black? The only Black Senator on either side of the aisle is Republican.

You would think having a Black President as a Democrat would draw more Blacks to run as Democrats in the 2016 Presidential primary and more Blacks to run as Democrats for Senate.

no one ran against the president last time. so commenting on the nonexistent race of his competitors is kind of bizarre.

as to no one black running this time... we have the first jew and the first woman who are serious contenders. you're grasping at straws. and the people who insulted thurgood marshall's memory by putting clarence thomas in his seat on the high court really shouldn't talk about diversity. you don't pick diverse candidates, you pick tokens.

Bill wasn't an 'AA' sexuall predater. Just White women.
'BLACK WOMEN HAVE VAGINAS TOO!' Bill.

no one ran against the president last time. so commenting on the nonexistent race of his competitors is kind of bizarre.

as to no one black running this time... we have the first jew and the first woman who are serious contenders. you're grasping at straws. and the people who insulted thurgood marshall's memory by putting clarence thomas in his seat on the high court really shouldn't talk about diversity. you don't pick diverse candidates, you pick tokens.

Bernie and the hildebeast are OLD WHITE people. The are both career politicians who have never done a lick of real work in their miserable lives.

Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Alan West, Tim Scott, Mia Love, What do they have in common? two things, being black and being republicans.

your dem party is the party of old white people, wake up.

Clinton was a racist in every aspect of his political life.
Funny how much of a hero he is to the brain-dead Liberal drones.

not just a racist, but a serial abuser of women. It never ceases to amaze me how libs ignore the realities about their leaders.

*yawn*

not just a racist, but a serial abuser of women. It never ceases to amaze me how libs ignore the realities about their leaders.

Look at post ##99 for the explanation.

1. While our Liberal colleagues are not susceptible to debate, logic of any kind, data, or even their own experience, one should not be led to believe that they actually believe the ideas they propound, or the officeholders that they support.
  2. The Left must bear a Sisyphean burden having to suspend reason and accountability, in order to rationalize the positions that they claim to espouse:
    1. They support higher taxes and government intervention to grow the economy, when all evidence historical and current (Greece) records the disastrous folly of such a course.
    2. The President’s view that a woman’s right to have recreational sex and enjoy cost-free access to pregnancy prevention/termination trumps the constitutional right to act according to one’s religious beliefs.
    3. Eisenhower famously said ‘public opinion wins wars,’ yet the Left won’t allow the terms ‘Islamofascism’ or ‘Radical Islam.’
    4. Belief in Global Warming, in the face of the East Anglia emails…
    5. The government sues the state of Arizona for the enforcement of laws the passage of which are not only the right of the state under the Constitution, but the content of which is virtually identical with federal law.
    6. The state of California sentences the farmers of the Central Valley to drought and their farms to destruction because a small fish called the delta smelt has been declared endangered.
    7. A baby born alive as a result of a botched abortion should be left to die.
    8. That some 400 Liberal journalists have been revealed as involved in a cabal to distort that which they offer as news, in aid of Liberalism, makes no difference to the Liberal. Meet the New Journolist, Smaller Than the Old Journolist
    9. That the government gives billions in taxpayer funds to supposed businesses that turn around and kick part back to the party that gave it to them.
    10. He explains the abysmal performance of Obama by saying “look at the mess he inherited,” as if the President did not campaign on the platform of cleaning up the “mess.”
    11. " ....a new memo fromthe Departments of Justice and Education that instructs public schools throughout the country to cease punishing disruptive students if they fall into certain racial categories, such as black or Hispanic.
      ....it is a violation of federal law for schools to punish certain races more than others,even if those punishments stem from completely neutral rules. " Experts slam DOJ letter telling schools to implement race-based punishments
And their very favorite pol is a racist and a rapist.

Forum List

Back