The Radical Joe Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Apparently Joe now thinks that children as young as 8 should be able to change their gender.

This is the same man that says he is open to packing the courts when years prior condemned the notion when FDR attempted it.

It's not that Joe has changed, it's just that Joe has never had any beliefs or convictions aside from doing and saying whate he thinks he needs to in order to be in power.

Apparently Joe now thinks that children as young as 8 should be able to change their gender.

This is the same man that says he is open to packing the courts when years prior condemned the notion when FDR attempted it.

It's not that Joe has changed, it's just that Joe has never had any beliefs or convictions aside from doing and saying whate he thinks he needs to in order to be in power.
Thank you for the OP. I now believe Analog Joe really is the fav to win this thing.
wAIT, didn't y'all have some bullshit about a pizzeria and Hillary the pedofile or some weird shit last time? Ok mabe Ole Slow Joe has no chance

Bullshit, and Trump says he likes to grab women by the pussy and he says they like that kind of thing. Get a life

Joe is the dumbest and most feeble person to ever be on the Presidential ballot. But if for some reason he should have to step aside and Kamala was inserted, she would instantly assume the title of dumbest and most two faced candidate of all time. This is a really bad ticket. Vote Republican for our countries health,

Thank you for the OP. I now believe Analog Joe really is the fav to win this thing.
wAIT, didn't y'all have some bullshit about a pizzeria and Hillary the pedofile or some weird shit last time? Ok mabe Ole Slow Joe has no chance
Is Hitlery the president? Wasnt she to win in a landslide which you lunatics predicted?

Joe is the dumbest and most feeble person to ever be on the Presidential ballot. But if for some reason he should have to step aside and Kamala was inserted, she would instantly assume the title of dumbest and most two faced candidate of all time. This is a really bad ticket. Vote Republican for our countries health,
you are either blind or didn't watch the Trumper town hall. I mean it was so bad that some of the dumbest on the right will realize that Trumper is even dumber.

Hell, his party wants to allow 8 yr olds to vote and parents to abort them up to that age but Slo-Joe doesn't think ... his head is filled with what others want him to say.

His head, jaw, arms and legs and liar's mouth are filled with marionette strings . . .

you are either blind or didn't watch the Trumper town hall. I mean it was so bad that some of the dumbest on the right will realize that Trumper is even dumber.
You funny, Qdog. Let's review. We were talking about Biden's dim bulb status. He went from being a big fan of the Klan and his bestie, Robert Byrd, the almost grand wizard, to aspiring to become the leader of the US politburo, otherwise known as the Democrat party. His son is a crackhead ho chaser and he doesn't remember if he's running for the Senate or the Presidency. But he does have an alarming number of uninformed, nincompoopish followers. YOU know what I'm talking about, right?

It isn't just the radical beliefs but the violence that the Left has encouraged that is even scarier. There is nothing American about violent protests, and it certainly isn't Constitutionally protected.

You funny, Qdog. Let's review. We were talking about Biden's dim bulb status. He went from being a big fan of the Klan and his bestie, Robert Byrd, the almost grand wizard, to aspiring to become the leader of the US politburo, otherwise known as the Democrat party. His son is a crackhead ho chaser and he doesn't remember if he's running for the Senate or the Presidency. But he does have an alarming number of uninformed, nincompoopish followers. YOU know what I'm talking about, right?
I know what you are talking about , it's the same with all right wing comments ,almost totaly lies and then add in your total distortion and you are then operating like your God and Leader The screaming carrot. What a pile of shit, squirting around inside your head.

It isn't just the radical beliefs but the violence that the Left has encouraged that is even scarier. There is nothing American about violent protests, and it certainly isn't Constitutionally protected.

What a clown , protest and even violence created this country. When you see a enemy as threatening as the right is today you pull out all stops to save your country. Protest is a absolute necessity and that what drives black lives matter. And Antifa. while no BLM or Antifa members has never been charged with a hate murder the right wing has been charged multiple times . How bad are they , well in 2018 50 Americans were killed in hate crimes all by right wing hate groups just like the hate party that they all belong to. You people are in good company. You are simply the enemy of this country and its biggest threat by far , nothing is even a close second.

I know what you are talking about , it's the same with all right wing comments ,almost totaly lies and then add in your total distortion and you are then operating like your God and Leader The screaming carrot. What a pile of shit, squirting around inside your head.
Hey, Qdog. You have some really effed up imagery floating around in that head of yours. "God and leader", screaming carrot, pile of shit and squirting inside my head" all in one thought. Now I think I can really understand why you're voting for Biden.

Hey, Qdog. You have some really effed up imagery floating around in that head of yours. "God and leader", screaming carrot, pile of shit and squirting inside my head" all in one thought. Now I think I can really understand why you're voting for Biden.
Yup to get rid of ass holes who sold out this great country and are choosing a dictator for their leader. A man Who is a mentally ill brainless criminal. Your attempt to deflect by talking about Biden is comical when you are basically trying to compare a a pile of shit Trump with a basically good man Biden. You need Trumps hate and uglyness and bigotry because that who you people are and that is why we are getting rid of you.

Forum List

Back