The Real Boogie Man for the GOP! FRIGHTENING!

If you're white you are white, some bureaucratic form doesn't change that. It's not like that transgender BS where you can claim to be a female while sporting a willy

If you're white you are white, some bureaucratic form doesn't change that

Soooo, you think Teddy Cruz can still impregnate his wife? :dance:

I would say "Knock up his wife" but I may be vetted during this conversation.....:eusa_dance:

I would say "Knock up his wife" but I may be vetted during this conversation.....:eusa_dance:

I said if you are white you are white, if you are Hispanic you are Hispanic, if you are black you are black. No form will change that. This is stupid

The white birthrate is pathetic.
Thankfully it's mainly white liberals who are the ones not having kids.
It's the single best thing about liberals ! :dance:

:biggrin::biggrin:

I think it is the smoking, drinking, gun toting southerners that are not getting it done. Just no interest anymore....:biggrin:

Poor GOP.....where have all the fertile while males gone?

:biggrin::biggrin:

I think it is the smoking, drinking, gun toting southerners that are not getting it done. Just no interest anymore....:biggrin:

Nope, it's liberals:

The Political Fertility Gap

It is one of the more unusual battle lines in the culture wars.

Liberals, it is said, have a baby problem. They don't have enough of them, compared to conservatives. And this failure to replenish their ranks is a reason why they lose elections. Call it a fertility gap.

"The political right is having a lot more kids than the political left," Syracuse University professor Arthur Brooks says. "The gap is actually 41 percent."

Studying numbers from the General Social Survey -- a government survey of social trends -- Brooks found that 100 unrelated liberal adults have 147 children, while 100 unrelated conservatives have 208 kids.

That makes a difference, Brooks says, because "80 percent of people that express a political party preference are voting like their folks."

Hence, more Republicans.

The Political Fertility Gap

I said if you are white you are white, if you are Hispanic you are Hispanic, if you are black you are black. No form will change that. This is stupid

The left is desperately trying to turn ethnicity into a "race". Hispanics overwhelming identify as white. As a matter of fact one CNN writer was having a fit over this.

:lol:

Found it! Have a fun read because the author of the piece goes into a full metal jacket breakdown. He really does whine that they identify as white.

:lmao:

"Some news reports suggested that Hispanics, rather than solidifying a distinct ethnic identity and becoming the driving force of a "majority-minority" future, might instead try to be just the latest group of immigrants, such as Italians or Jews, to "become white."

Such a shift, if it's real, has potentially big implications.

120207095242-eric-liu-headshot-story-body.jpg

Eric Liu
Think about national politics, where the Republican Party plays to a shrinking, aging and increasingly anxious base of white voters. If large numbers of Hispanics were to start thinking of themselves as white, that could alter the calculations and rhetoric of the GOP."

OMG! This is the lefts real boogie man!

Opinion: Why are Hispanics identifying as white? - CNN.com

Forum List

Back