The Real Change

Nope.

Trump isn't unique and being crass is not revolutionary.

Ever one wanted a change in government here's their chance. Elect Trump

What's going on now is major corruption in Washington. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. The only people getting screwed are the voters.

We are not going to be able to change that by voting for Hillary, it will just continue and perhaps even get worse.

Trump is no savior by any stretch of the imagination, but Trump is no Hillary either. That's what's important right now.

He is the most unique candidate to make it this far in ages...

He is a crooked progressive stirring fanaticism with emotional rhetoric and hyperbole.

Where have I seen that before?

What's going on now is major corruption in Washington. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. The only people getting screwed are the voters.

We are not going to be able to change that by voting for Hillary, it will just continue and perhaps even get worse.

Trump is no savior by any stretch of the imagination, but Trump is no Hillary either. That's what's important right now.

Trump admitted to engaging in cronyism in the past. That is how he got the taxpayers to bail him out and receive government assistance in the form of subsidies.

Not to mention he did some backscratching for Hillary Clinton, implicitly at least.

Agreed, Trump is not Hillary. He's so, so much worse...
Watch John Oliver Compare Donald Trump to 'Disgusting' Raisin Cookies

Agreed, Trump is not Hillary. He's so, so much worse...
Watch John Oliver Compare Donald Trump to 'Disgusting' Raisin Cookies
Something worse than Hillary. Now that's funny.

Trump admitted to engaging in cronyism in the past. That is how he got the taxpayers to bail him out and receive government assistance in the form of subsidies.

Not to mention he did some backscratching for Hillary Clinton, implicitly at least.

Then who would know better than Trump? He's the one making claim how corrupt the entire system is.

Forum List

Back