The real crime in the so-called IRS scandal

Yeah it's the Tea Party...you're right; the people that believe in the constitution and the rule of law are the bad guys. Obama and his cohorts are the good angelic folks that only want to help you. You libs are really disgusting. If Obama's way of governing is fine with you then maybe you need to reexamine your beliefs. You're making fools of yourselves. May as well put on a fake nose and oversized clown shoes you clowns.

Last edited:
1. Hold responsible parties accountable
(acting commissioner resigns)

2. Put in place safeguards to prevent it from happening again

3. Work with Congress during its' oversight role

So Mr. President Obama agrees that the IRS has *acted stupidly*

Now what, Libs?

Is the "TEA Party" people still in the wrong?

I am almost embarrassed for them,they attempt to defend the indefensible,at all cost,and they only seceded in looking like turnips.

Tea Partiers and Tax Exemption: The Real I.R.S. Scandal : The New Yorker

The real crime is that groups like blatantly political Tea Party wackos are allowed to register as "Social Welfare" organizations instead of as political action groups which is what they are, so they don't have to list their donors and can attain tax exempt status.

Karl Rove got away with it.

And, keep in mind that the teepotty is just a front for the Koch's.

Very few people wouldn't like to see the IRS brought up short.

Funny that they should be seeking tax exempt status as a social welfare group when they hate social welfare.

The Tea Party had never hidden their contempt for taxes. I'm not at all surprised their groups came under scrutiny, in fact, I'm all for it. Especially when they lie and say they're a social welfare group when they are indeed engaging in political activity.

The real crime is that groups like blatantly political Tea Party wackos are allowed to register as "Social Welfare" organizations instead of as political action groups which is what they are, so they don't have to list their donors and can attain tax exempt status.

You should write the IRS and demand they investigate Obama for falsely registering a PAC as a Social Welfare organization.

Do you feel the same for Women's Voices Women Vote, Planned Parenthood Votes, New Power PAC, etc.

Great question.

I would suggest that before they attempt to answer your question, they know the following:

“Neither the New Yorker nor the LA Times nor CNN nor Ted Deutch mentioned probably the most popular and well-known 501(4)c in the country, Organizing for Action (formerly known as Obama for America), which runs the @barackobama twitter feed and owns BarackObama.com. They identify as a social welfare organization too. In its targeting of Tea Party and patriot groups, the IRS went after political dissenters for trying to enjoy the same tax-exempt status that the president’s fan club and other liberal groups get. That’s the scandal; the IRS targeting dissenters, not that those dissenters get tax-exempt status, while the attempt to demonize 501(4)c groups but fail to mention OFA probably ought to be a scandal of its own.”

Read more at the following link:

Trying to Deflect the IRS Scandal: Railing Against 501(4)c ?Social Welfare? Organizations? Like Organizing for Action - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Organizing for Action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“As applications from conservative groups sat in limbo, groups with liberal-sounding names had their applications approved in as little as nine months. With names including words like "Progress" or "Progressive," the liberal groups applied for the same tax status and were engaged in the same kinds of activities as the conservative groups. ….. Like the Tea Party groups, the liberal groups sought recognition as social welfare groups under Section 501(c)(4) of the tax code, based on activities like "citizen participation" or "voter education and registration."

For more, including examples of politically motivated liberal groups who got 501(4) (4) status, read the following link:

IRS approved liberal groups while Tea Party in limbo

Finally, even the IRS admitted that the Tea Party was asked for information that went well beyond what they should have been required to produce. I am familiar with IRS procedures and I have never heard of such outlandish requests. This, in and of itself, proves bias against the Tea Party.

The liberal's attempt to blame the victim (The Tea Party) is pathetic and hilarious.

Do you feel the same for Women's Voices Women Vote, Planned Parenthood Votes, New Power PAC, etc.

Great question.

I would suggest that before they attempt to answer your question, they know the following:

“Neither the New Yorker nor the LA Times nor CNN nor Ted Deutch mentioned probably the most popular and well-known 501(4)c in the country, Organizing for Action (formerly known as Obama for America), which runs the @barackobama twitter feed and owns BarackObama.com. They identify as a social welfare organization too. In its targeting of Tea Party and patriot groups, the IRS went after political dissenters for trying to enjoy the same tax-exempt status that the president’s fan club and other liberal groups get. That’s the scandal; the IRS targeting dissenters, not that those dissenters get tax-exempt status, while the attempt to demonize 501(4)c groups but fail to mention OFA probably ought to be a scandal of its own.”

Read more at the following link:

Trying to Deflect the IRS Scandal: Railing Against 501(4)c ?Social Welfare? Organizations? Like Organizing for Action - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Organizing for Action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“As applications from conservative groups sat in limbo, groups with liberal-sounding names had their applications approved in as little as nine months. With names including words like "Progress" or "Progressive," the liberal groups applied for the same tax status and were engaged in the same kinds of activities as the conservative groups. ….. Like the Tea Party groups, the liberal groups sought recognition as social welfare groups under Section 501(c)(4) of the tax code, based on activities like "citizen participation" or "voter education and registration."

For more, including examples of politically motivated liberal groups who got 501(4) (4) status, read the following link:

IRS approved liberal groups while Tea Party in limbo

Finally, even the IRS admitted that the Tea Party was asked for information that went well beyond what they should have been required to produce. I am familiar with IRS procedures and I have never heard of such outlandish requests. This, in and of itself, proves bias against the Tea Party.

The liberal's attempt to blame the victim (The Tea Party) is pathetic and hilarious.

Facts will kill a thread every-fucking-time!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back