The real epicdemic in America is with doctors

Interesting. Don't get me started. Most doctors, dentists, and orthodontists are butchers seeking to rip off folks. Hospitals love for you to take older folks there where they fuck around with expensive tests and expensive stays that never help.

That said, savages from the 3rd world love to get free birthing which costs an American taxpaying citizens some $40K.

Last edited:
Interesting. Don't get me started. Most doctors, dentists, and orthodontists are butchers seeking to rip off folks. Hospitals love for you to take older folks there where they fuck around with expensive tests and expensive stays that never help.

That said, savages from the 3rd world love to get free birthing which costs an American taxpaying citizens some $40K.
And here's another one
Based on an analysis of prior research, the Johns Hopkins study estimates that more than 250,000 Americans die each year from medical errors. On the CDC’s official list, that would rank just behind heart disease and cancer, which each took about 600,000 lives in 2014, and in front of respiratory disease, which caused about 150,000 deaths.
https://www.propublica.org/article/study-urges-cdc-to-revise-count-of-deaths-from-medical-error

More people die under a doctors care because of a mistake than 1000 AR15's have . 44,000-98,000 A YEAR
http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd/~/media/Files/Report Files/1999/To-Err-is-Human/To Err is Human 1999 report brief.pdf

So if you get shot, sit and bleed to death, but do not go to a hospital, since they are liable to kill you anyway, or in an accident or any medical issues, do not go to a hospital.
40 thousand people will get HIV this year. Over 1.1 million people have it. The federal bill alone is 30 billion dollars a year. Not including city,state,local and regional taxes. Not what is included in our medical bills. Not what is included in our medical insurance bills. This is a controlled plague.

So just how many 'medical errors' where machinations of litigation, due to the fact the insurance cabal denied them coverage?

~S~

More people die under a doctors care because of a mistake than 1000 AR15's have . 44,000-98,000 A YEAR
http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd/~/media/Files/Report Files/1999/To-Err-is-Human/To Err is Human 1999 report brief.pdf

So if you get shot, sit and bleed to death, but do not go to a hospital, since they are liable to kill you anyway, or in an accident or any medical issues, do not go to a hospital.
40 thousand people will get HIV this year. Over 1.1 million people have it. The federal bill alone is 30 billion dollars a year. Not including city,state,local and regional taxes. Not what is included in our medical bills. Not what is included in our medical insurance bills. This is a controlled plague.

Haven't you heard, tramp is going to cure HIV soon. Wear condoms.

deflection try to stay on topic

So just how many 'medical errors' where machinations of litigation, due to the fact the insurance cabal denied them coverage?

~S~

Tramp wants to go back to the old way of insurance, where you can only see a doctor when the condition or illness is far advanced, so ask him.

Hey you brought up HIV. I think you are saying people with HIV should not be treated, is that so?

Hey you brought up HIV.
I didn't bring up HIV you nut.

Hey you brought up HIV.

You sure did.

Hey you brought up HIV.

You sure did.
Dumb ass that's not my post

Hey you brought up HIV.

You sure did.

And your point is??

Hey you brought up HIV.

You sure did.

And your point is??
MY point? I told you this thread wasn't about HIV you said I brought it up I said I didn't you posted a quote that was made and said I made it DUMB ASS

People with Guns Shoot over 100,000 good citizens every year, killing them or sending them to the Doctors! Get rid of Guns & save over 100,000 people from this every year!

People with Guns Shoot over 100,000 good citizens every year, killing them or sending them to the Doctors! Get rid of Guns & save over 100,000 people from this every year!
Again doctors kill more people than 1000 AR's can.

Forum List

Back