The real epicdemic in America is with doctors

Hey you brought up HIV.
I didn't bring up HIV you nut.

40 thousand people will get HIV this year. Over 1.1 million people have it. The federal bill alone is 30 billion dollars a year. Not including city,state,local and regional taxes. Not what is included in our medical bills. Not what is included in our medical insurance bills. This is a controlled plague.

You sure did.
Dumb ass that's not my post
40 thousand people will get HIV this year. Over 1.1 million people have it. The federal bill alone is 30 billion dollars a year. Not including city,state,local and regional taxes. Not what is included in our medical bills. Not what is included in our medical insurance bills. This is a controlled plague.

And your point is??
MY point? I told you this thread wasn't about HIV you said I brought it up I said I didn't you posted a quote that was made and said I made it DUMB ASS

Hey you brought up HIV.

You sure did.

And your point is??
MY point? I told you this thread wasn't about HIV you said I brought it up I said I didn't you posted a quote that was made and said I made it DUMB ASS

You are right, its was another poster. So the moral of story , do not go to the hospital.
Total hospital admissions in the United States 1946-2017

, there were over
37.5 million

admissions
to
hospitals

located in the country. The majority of registered

hospitals
in the
United States
are considered community
hospitals
total hospital admissions us 2017 - Google Search
[/QUOTE]
---------------------------
and that does not count people that go to the er and are sent home.

So, if say 100,000 out of 37.5 million admissions , if you do not want to go to the hosp fine, one less person to take care of. Don't go comparing it to AR15 deaths.

People with Guns Shoot over 100,000 good citizens every year, killing them or sending them to the Doctors! Get rid of Guns & save over 100,000 people from this every year!
Again doctors kill more people than 1000 AR's can.

So a senseless death with an AR is a senseless death. At least Doctors are trying to save a person. Many of their deaths are also patient misinformation, they don't tell all the vits they take (as some can thin the blood) or forget what they take, have low immune systems and are interactions due to other meds, and some are flat out errors.

There is no excuse for mass shootings.

More people die under a doctors care because of a mistake than 1000 AR15's have . 44,000-98,000 A YEAR

again, we can live without guns... we can't live without doctors.

Or at least not as long...

Hey, I'm waiting for you to say that "natural causes" are more dangerous than guns.

Growing old are more dangerous than guns..

Come one, there's nothing more fun than watching a gun nut squirm when society gets sick of your shit.

More people die under a doctors care because of a mistake than 1000 AR15's have . 44,000-98,000 A YEAR

Hey, I'm waiting for you to say that "natural causes" are more dangerous than guns.

Come one, there's nothing more fun than watching a gun nut squirm when society gets sick of your shit.
Can you live without the means of self-defense? Why would you disarm a woman?

People with Guns Shoot over 100,000 good citizens every year, killing them or sending them to the Doctors! Get rid of Guns & save over 100,000 people from this every year!
Again doctors kill more people than 1000 AR's can.

So a senseless death with an AR is a senseless death. At least Doctors are trying to save a person. Many of their deaths are also patient misinformation, they don't tell all the vits they take (as some can thin the blood) or forget what they take, have low immune systems and are interactions due to other meds, and some are flat out errors.

There is no excuse for mass shootings.
CRY A LITTLE MORE IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT DOCTORS KILL MORE PEOPLE THAN ar'S DO.

You sure did.

And your point is??

You sure did.

And your point is??

You are right, its was another poster. So the moral of story , do not go to the hospital.

, there were over
37.5 million

admissions
to
hospitals

hospitals
in the
United States
are considered community
hospitals

So, if say 100,000 out of 37.5 million admissions , if you do not want to go to the hosp fine, one less person to take care of. Don't go comparing it to AR15 deaths.
We have over 10 million AR's in the hands of private citizens do you really want to go this way?

The argument is not that we should do away with doctors. The argument is that they should be held to a higher standard when their mistakes kill someone.

The argument is not that we should do away with doctors. The argument is that they should be held to a higher standard when their mistakes kill someone.
They aren't held to a higher standard and the death numbers are ignored.

http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd/~/media/Files/Report Files/1999/To-Err-is-Human/To Err is Human 1999 report brief.pdf

Thanks for that report, do you have anything from this millennia?
The link was posted thanks for the less than the observant self that you usually are.
And the number is actually higher.

The number is bullshit.

http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd/~/media/Files/Report Files/1999/To-Err-is-Human/To Err is Human 1999 report brief.pdf

The link was posted thanks for the less than the observant self that you usually are.

The number is bullshit.
Sure it is if you hate facts.

You sure did.

And your point is??

You sure did.

And your point is??

, there were over
37.5 million

admissions
to
hospitals

hospitals
in the
United States
are considered community
hospitals

We have over 10 million AR's in the hands of private citizens do you really want to go this way?

Hey we just had a hosp. close for a few hours due to gunshots, so you want gunshots treated or strokes or heart attacks??

And your point is??

And your point is??

, there were over
37.5 million

admissions
to
hospitals

hospitals
in the
United States
are considered community
hospitals

Hey we just had a hosp. close for a few hours due to gunshots, so you want gunshots treated or strokes or heart attacks??
Irrelevant those shooting don't change the fact doctors kill more people than an AR

The number is bullshit.

They do not use facts to come to the conclusion. The latest group to make this claims was a group from John Hopkins and their conclusions are based upon extrapolations, not facts.

They also blame "unwarranted variation in physician practice" for some deaths as well as misdiagnoses, even if the problem was fatal no matter the diagnosis.

And your point is??

And your point is??

, there were over
37.5 million

admissions
to
hospitals

hospitals
in the
United States
are considered community
hospitals

Irrelevant those shooting don't change the fact doctors kill more people than an AR

Damn near everything kills more people than an AR.

The number is bullshit.

They do not use facts to come to the conclusion. The latest group to make this claims was a group from John Hopkins and their conclusions are based upon extrapolations, not facts.

They also blame "unwarranted variation in physician practice" for some deaths as well as misdiagnoses, even if the problem was fatal no matter the diagnosis.
blaw blaw blaw where's your supporting evidence?

, there were over
37.5 million

admissions
to
hospitals

hospitals
in the
United States
are considered community
hospitals

ok so why are leftist calling for a ban on them? Is it because they are black and scary looking?

, there were over
37.5 million

admissions
to
hospitals

hospitals
in the
United States
are considered community
hospitals

ok so why are leftist calling for a ban on them? Is it because they are black and scary looking?

pretty much, though more the scary looking than the black part. It is an emotional knee jerk reaction that plays well in the polls.

Sometimes its the pharmacist or nurse.

Forum List

Back